7/18/13-7/23/13

Triple Threat
7/18/13 TOP media Dance studio 8AM
 
Everyone was seated in the dance studio waiting for their manager to tell them their upcoming schedule. 
 
Daebak! Teen Top is gonna perform on the KCON!
 
Luckies! They get to travel to America!
 
Along with other famous artists. *sigh* I'm gonna miss oppa!
 
And in a huge arena.
 
They're the 3rd artist to be announced. I wonder who else is going. Everyone is going abroad. Even 100% sunbaenims are heading to Singapore for kpop music festival. 
 
Manager: Okay here's how everything will go. Hyojin and Jihyun you two will be doing Dream Team 2 with Sanghoon. Soomi you and Niel will be on All the Kpop. Haneul you're filming a cf with your husband for a water park. Soora you'll be on immortal song 2. AND! Good news! Triple Threat will be heading to LA for the KCON! 
 
Triple Threat: WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! LA HERE WE COME!
 
Manager: You're leaving on August 20 with Teen Top. The concert is from Augest 24-25. Today everyone, except Soora who needs to practice for immortal song, will do individual practice. Then Soomi you need to come up with some kind performance for All the kpop. Jihyun and Hyojin need to prepare for Dream Team. After practice Haneul needs to leave for filming of WGM. Soora you're practicing all day for immortal song. OKAY LET'S GO!
 
7/19/13 Dance studio- Soora's practice @ 7AM
 
Soora was in the dance studio alone practicing her singing for the song she chose to perform. "That person that time". She was excited to perform because she absolutely loved the remix she came up for it. She called in Hyuckjin to help her out, Changjo was at a schedule so she couldn't contact him. 
 
Hyuckjin: Try again reach that note.
 
Hyuckjin performed with Niel, Rockhyun, and Jonghwan and they won. Soora also wanted to win as well since it would be a great way of showing Triple Threat's talent. Hyuckjin was now watchine Soora practice both the dancing and singing. Making sure every move was right, each note hit, and that she looked confident. 
 
Hyuckjin: You need to work on breathing since you have a pretty hard choreo and you're performing alone. Let's look over the lyrics and decide where the best places to breathe are. 
 
Arasso. Aissh this is hard.
 
Hyuckjin: Well it's a tough competition where only the best performers are at. So of course it's hard.
 
So....you calling yourself the best singer??
 
Hyuckjin: Of course! I- we won! 
 
Last time I checked Rockhyun oppa was #1 in vocals for 100%
 
Hyuckjin: We say that just to make him feel better
 
kekekeke sure...
 
Hyuckjin: C'mon let's get back to work!
 
Both of them worked together till it was 3PM and Hyuckjin had to leave for his practice. 
 
Thank you so much oppa! I promise to put on a good performance!
 
Hyuckjin: You better! Annyeong! Hwaiting!
 
7/20/13 Dream Team filming site 9AM
 
Jihyun and Hyojin were dropped off at the dream team filming site. They both saw fans seated at the bleachers area holding signs of their favorite idol star. Surprisingly there were actually signs of Jihyun and Hyojin, more than just five! They wanted to have fun with their fans but were pushed into their tent. They shared a tent with Sistar's Bora and Dasom. 
 
Bora: Aiggoooo our girls!
 
OMO! We're sharing a tent?! Daebak!
 
Dasom: Annyeong! over here are your uniforms. Then you can start stretching with us. 
 
So how does it usually work around here?
 
Bora: Well for today I'm a special MC but you basically are partnered with another person, different gender, and you go through the obstacles together.
 
How would we know the right way of going through them?
 
Bora: They'll demonstrate before filming starts. 
 
After an hour of preparing all idols were first called into another room. Jihyun and Hyojin arrived with Sistar. THere were already cameras set up and the girls already had their mics on. There they saw Sanghoon talking with Minho from SHINee. They wanted to run up to him but saw that he was busy in deep conversation with Minho. Then the staff said it was time to start. 
 
MC: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! This is DREAM TEEEAAAM! We have many idols here with us today. So let's introduce them! Special MC's Sistar Bora and SHINee Minho! Mens side 100% Sanghoon. EXO Luhan, Sehun, Tao, and Suho, 2PM Nickhun and Wooyoung, Boyfriend Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin. On the girls side we have Sistar Dasom, Triple Threat Hyojin and Jihyun, Miss A Suzy and Jia, T-ara Eunjung, Hyomin, and Qri, Secret Sunhwa and Hyosung. And now ladies and gentlemen we shall start the couple pairing!!!! 
 
This part you have the girls turn around while the boys that want to be partners with the girls would walk behind her. The girls turn around and will choose whoever they want. (I'll only do Triple Threat)
 
MC: And now the hottest rookie group! Triple Threat! So Hyojin come up first. Okay who wants to be her partner?! 
 
Boyfriend's Kwangmin, EXO Sehun, and Sanghoon walk up. 
 
MC: OWahhhhh all the handsome boys! 
 
BWO?! ohhh otoke!? 
 
MC: Who do you think would come up?
 
Since we're in the same company....Sanghoon oppa *Sanghoon giggles quietly*
 
MC: Okay 1 2 3 *turns Hyojin around*
 
AH! *hides her face*
 
Ayyyee Stop being like that!
 
otoke!? ummm...mollayo!?
 
MC: Arasso show her special talent!
 
Kwangmin goes first and performs a dance (the boy with black hair in black and white striped shirt)
 
Next Sehun decides to try and grab her heart by doing aegyo.
 
Lastly was Sanghoon who dance to Teen Top's Clap and Supa Luv and a little b-boy style in the end.
 
YAHH why would you dance to Teen Top songs instead of your group!
 
Sanghoon: because I wanted to do the backflip.
 
MC: Arasso Hyojin who do you choose?
 
Mianhae.....I'm sorry mostly to Sanghoon oppa...but I choose Kwangmin *holds Kwangmin's hand*
 
MC: AHHHH!! Kwangmin! Wooow of course the two dancers of the group!
 
Sehun: I'm a dancer too hyung. 
 
MC: Well....it's different you did aegyo
 
Everyone: hahaha!
 
MC: Jihyun-sshi!
 
As soon as Jihyun turns around EXO Suho and Sehun (again kekeke), Sanghoon (again),  and Boyfriend's Minwoo come up. 
 
MC: Who do you think came up?
 
I have a feeling it's Sanghoon again.
 
MC: Desperate boy.....
 
Everyone:  hahahaha!
 
MC: Okay 1 2 3!
 
*looks at Minwoo* AH! I already know!
 
Suho: Minwoo-goon please leave hahaha!
 
MC: Okay Jihyun who do you choose?
 
Mianhae...but...
 
Suho: Aishhh *walks back*
 
Everyone: hahahaha!
 
Sanghoon: PLEASE JIHYUN NOONA!!!
 
Mian Sanghoon-ah *holds Minwoo aka Minnie's hand*
 
Ahhhh of course unnie....
 
MC: Why Minwoo?
 
Because he's my long lost friend kekeke
 
Minwoo: Jiji! *hugs Jihyun*
 
L.Joe will not be happy.....
 
Sanghoon: I know what you mean...
 
Good luck oppa! Mian but Kwangmin is better :D
 
Sanghoon: Just jealous I won the aegyo battle
 
You didn't win against me!
 
Sanghoon: Still be the same kekeke 
 
Whatever.....
 
MC: Now that we have all the couples paired up it's time for the challenges! Let's head to Challenge #1! 
 
The first challenge was a chicken leg fight. The person has to balance on one leg while holding their other leg. Then they have to try and knock down their opponent. Or whoever drops their other leg first loses. 
 
MC: Triple Threat Jihyun vs Miss A Min!! Min would you like to say something to Jihyun?
 
Min: You're going down chicken!
 
Not unless you have to lay your egg first!
 
That was lame unnie....
 
Everyone: HAHAHAHA
 
Jihyun and Min were in the middle of the floor already balancing on one leg while holding the other. Min made the first move and pushed Jihyun. Jihyun lost balance for a little while but then regained it and made an attack by hitting Min from under her leg she was holding. Min fell back but then jumped and balanced again. Then Min pushed Jihyun hard till Jihyun couldn't handle it and fell backwards. Min won and helped Jihyun up on her feet. Once Jihyun got back to the audience side, Minwoo hugged and patted her back. Then it was Hyojin's turn. 
 
MC: Triple Threat Hyojin VS Secret Sunhwa!
 
Hyojin made the first move and pushed Sunhwa. Apparently Sunhwa was stronger than she looks since she didn't even lose balance at all. Sunhwa pushed Hyojin and she almost lost balance but still didn't fall. Then Hyojin made a strike under Sunhwa's right leg and she lost her balance. 
 
MC: HYOJIN WINS!!!
 
It was the guy's turn to do the fight. It was Kwangmin's turn vs EXO Sehun. 
 
Kwangmin: Ahhh! I want Hyojin to cheer for me!
 
GO GO OPPA! HWAITING!!! *Does aegyo*
 
Everyone: Kyeopta!
 
Kwangmin: HWAITING!
 
Ughhh..... you know Jonghwan isn't gonna like that one bit
 
Like what?
 
You calling someone else oppa and doing aegyo
 
He understands it's for the show :D I already told him about it :) 
 
As soon as Hyojin turns around she sees Sehun on the ground. Kwangmin won. 
 
MC: Wow! Looks like Hyojin's aegyo is your strength! kekeke
 
Ayyyeee
 
Minnie it's your turn!
 
Minwoo: Ohhh otoke! I'm going against Sanghoon! ahahahha
 
YAH! SANGHOON-AH! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!
 
Minwoo: kekekeke still the same jiji I know :D
 
Sanghoon: NOOOONNNAA!!!!! 
 
Hwaiting Minnie!
 
Sadly, Minwoo lost and Sanghoon couldn't help but run over to Jihyun and dance silly in front of her.
 
Sanghoon: I should've made a bet for food! 
 
Well you didn't! Gwenchanayo :) 
 
MC: RIght now....Jihyun and Minwoo are the couple of misfortune
 
Everyone: hahahaha!
 
Aniyo! we can redeem ourselves!
 
MC: Then let's see as we move on to the next challenge! THE HIGH JUMP! 
 
*Krystal&Minho- Jihyun and Minwoo
*Jessica&(Her partnerd I forgot his name he's in FT Island though right?)- Hyojin and Kwangmin
Part 1:
Part 2:
 
Everyone: AHHHH!!!! DAEBAK!!! 
 
MC: OWAHH! You're both so athletic! WOW! Amazing! 
 
7/21/13 All the Kpop filming
 
Soomi just arrived on set for "All the Kpop". Today's guests are Crayon Pop's Ellin, Glam's Zinni, Miss A's Fei, Teen Top's Niel, MBLAQ's Mir, B1A4's Gongchan and Sandeul, ZE:A's Kevin, and Infinite's Sungyeol with MC Boom. Soomi was getting touches done on her make up while putting on her name tag. Soomi didn't have anyone to talk to. She would talk with Sungyeol but he's busy with the PD. Everyone else knows each other except for her. *sigh* part of being a rookie I guess. 
 
Niel: Annyeong! 
 
OH! That's right you're filming today too with me right?!
 
Niel: Ne! This is my first time on this show and it's always funny. So I'm excited! What about you ice princess? *slings arm around Soomi*
 
YAH! Just cause we kissed doesn't mean we're dating!
 
Niel: Aigooo cold as usual....but you want to be together hmm?? I could tell the way you looked at me and cried for me on that bridge ;)
 
Aishhh whatever.
 
Niel: You do know that this is show has activities only for couples, right?
 
EH?!
 
Niel: I thought you watched this show before
 
I thought it was just a normal program! 
 
Director: Okay filming starts now! 
 
MC: Welcome to All the kpop! Today we have some of kpop's hottest idols. We have ZE:A's Kevin *walks on stage and waves to camera*, B1A4's Gongchan and Sandeul! *Both of them form a heart together and walk on stage*, Teen Top's Niel! *winks at the camera*, Infinite's Sungyeol, *waves with a peace sign*, and MBLAQ's Mir. *winks at camera then does the moonwalk on stage* 
 
MC: So these are all the boys joining us today. Mir you really know how to make an entrance right? Everyone just waves or winks at the camera you moonwalk. 
 
Mir: Lately all the other members of MBLAQ have a lot individual schedules except for me! So I try to stand out whenever I'm on variety shows so people would want me more
 
MC: You're still a co-host for this show though remember?
 
Mir: Ne I know! Another reason why I need an amazing entrance.
 
MC: Well let's bring out the girls now! We have GLAM's Zinni *waves at camera*, Crayon Pop's Ellin *acts cool at the camera*, Triple Threat's Soomi *waves with both her hands at the camera*, and Miss A's Fei! Wow a lot of famous idols! I noticed we have one rookie though. 
 
Ellin: Triple Threat Soomi!
 
Sungyeol: ohhhh! 
 
Annyeonghaseyo!
 
Mir: I watched weekly idol when her group was on. Oh you're really just tough huh?
 
Ne that's just how I am
 
Niel: It's scary
 
MC: Niel! Teen Top is the trend these days! But why is she scary!?
 
NIel: This one time I helped her and usually when someone helps you then you do something back in return right?
 
Everyone: NE!
 
YAH! Don't say it!
 
NIel: hhahaha all she did was say " I didn't need your help but thanks anyway"
 
MC: Soomi! YOu're really mean!
 
Aniyo that's just my personality even my members understand. I was just raised to be a very tough person so I'm not very nice. 
 
MC: AHhh I understand then. 
 
(Only Soomi's parts I'll do)
 
Right now everyone was being paired up. Soomi was the last one. THe pairs so far are Fei&Sungyeol, Zinni&Mir(They're so cute on this show), Ellin&Sandeul, all who are left is Niel, Gongchan, and Kevin.
 
Kevin: AISSHHH! I'M ALONE AGAIN!
 
Mir:*in girly tone* I'm sorry oppa!
 
Zinni: When you're my partner you're not a girl anymore you're a boy kekeke
 
Mir: Mian Kevin-ah
 
Everyone: hahahaha
 
MC: Soomi!
 
Oh otoke!? 
 
MC: Okay try to win her heart!
 
Kevin: okay I got it! Everyone please spell Soomi's name 
 
Everyone: S
 
Kevin: Shines brighter than any diamond
 
Everyone: YAAHHHH BWOYAH!? .....O
 
Kevin: OMO! You're so beautiful you took my breath away.
 
Everyone: O
 
Kevin: Only you I see
 
Everyone: AHHHH! M!
 
Kevin: My heart only belongs to you
 
Then why were you offering roses to the other girls?
 
Everyone: AHAHAHAHA!
 
Gongchan: Ahh hyung! You lost already! My turn!
Soomi!  Please choose me!
Chu~
Everyone: AHHHHH!!! Kyeopta!
Sandeul: Ayyyeeeee
 
Niel: Okay I'll serenade her *Sings his part in "MIssing You"*
 
Everyone: Ohhhhh
 
MC: So Soomi who's rose will you accept?
 
It's hard to choose between Gongchan and Niel
 
Kevin: Aishhhh! 
 
Mir: Kevin just go away kekeke
 
Kevin: Andwae I'll have faith :D
 
Don't right now mianhae Kevin oppa
 
*Kevin throws his rose and walks away* Aishhh I'm nobody's ideal type!
 
Okay umm....I choose *grabs Niel's rose* 
 
Niel: YES! *whispers to her ear* kekekeke I knew you'd choose me 
 
*hits Niel*
 
Gongchan: So does that mean I'm with Kevin hyung?!
 
MC: ne
 
Mir: YAHHH!!!
 
Zinni: YAH! If you wanna be with Kevin oppa then go! I'll take Gongchan!
 
Mir&Kevin: Jincha?! 
 
Zinni: NE!
 
Mir: Arasso! OPPA! *playfully hits Mir*
 
Gongchan: Annyeonghaseyo
 
Zinni: ohhh kyeoptaa!
 
Now the couples had to play the paper kiss game. THere are three plates covered and the couple chooses one of the three. Whatever kind of paper is in there that's the paper you use to pass to each other. But, it's called the kiss game because you pass the paper with your mouth. Whoever can pass the most wins. 
 
MC: Niel and Soomi!
 
Niel: I'm confident! 
 
MC: Wae Niel?
 
Niel: My lips are very fat and they're good at this game. Everytime Teen Top plays this game my side always wins :)
 
Aigoooo arasso you choose which one
 
Niel: I choose this one *takes out the cover to #3.*
 
Everyone: *gasp* yahhhhh 
 
BWOYAH! these are so thin!
 
Gongchan: *grabs one paper and puts it on his mouth* 
 
Zinni: YAH! this is like an actual kiss! 
 
Min: Gwenchanayo they're in a drama together! they should get used to kissing each other
 
Niel: We didn't kiss yet in the drama....
 
You say it like we...
 
Niel: *covers Soomi's mouth* *whispers* if you say we kissed all the fans will go out to haunt us. CHangjo and Soora are still trying to deal with the comments remember?
 
Mir: Bwo? DId you guys kiss already?!
 
ANIYO!
 
MC: Then what were you guys whispering about?!
 
We're TOP media family we have our inside jokes
 
MC: Arasso arasso 
 
Niel: *puts paper on his lips*
 
Your lips are right there! Aishh this really is like a kiss!
 
Sungyeol: It's only a peck though
 
A kiss is a kiss
 
Min: She really is cold ahahaha!
 
MC: Ready? Start!
 
Niel moves closer to Soomi to pass the paper but as soon as her lips are on the paper she jumps back
 
I can feel his lips! 
 
Everyone: HAHAHA
 
Niel: ppali! 
 
Niel gets another paper and hesistantly Soomi was able to grab it with . After passing 8 papers successfully Boom decides to "help" them. 
 
MC: Here I'll put the paper in the middle and you guys can just get it. 
 
Boom does that for 2 papers the the timer went off and....
 
Everyone: AHHHHH!!!!
 
Niel falls to the ground laughing. Soomi is in the corner covering her whole head into her lap. 
 
Ellin: They kissed! OMO! 
 
MC: Okay lets see how many they successfully passed..... 10!
 
Niel and soomi were still seperated and everyone was laughing at their reaction. 
 
MC: Okay kids relax it wasn't a whole lip lock just a quick peck. So how was it Niel?
 
Niel: Eh?
 
MC: How does Soomi kiss?
 
Niel: ahhh well she was my first kiss so.....
 
Zinni: Jincha? What about Soomi
 
He's my first kiss too
 
Everyone: Daebak!
 
The last activity was a special couple game. A picture was shown and the couples had to copy it as much as possible.  
 
Niel&Soomi:
(the activity I'm talking about starts at 3:11 but the whole thing is funny xD)
 
7/22/13 Immortal Song
The other members didn't have any schedules so they decided to support Soora in immortal song. Soora was listening to her song the whole car ride and singing it softly. Once she was in the dressing room she practiced singing louder and her dancing as well. Just then Hyuckjin, Jonghwan, and Changjo enter. 
 
OMO! Annyeong!
 
Hyuckjin: Annyeong! Soora hwaiting! You'll do fine as long as you remember our practice :D
 
All three of you have been on immortal song how is it?
 
Changjo: Honestly, of course it's scary since it's a tough competition but then it's also fun once you immerse yourself into the song. You can do that, I know you can :) *hugs Soora*
 
What if I lose...
 
Everyone: THAT'S OKAY!
 
It's not about winning it's about putting on a good show. 
 
Jonghwan: Soora don't worry! 
 
But you guys always performed in a group I'm going solo!
 
Jonghwan: Then you can earn more fans :) *sits besides Hyojin* c'mon or else you'll miss it!
 
There were a lot of great singers today. There was Jay Park, B1A4 Sandeul, CNU, and Baro, Secret Jieun,  Super Junior Yesung and fx Luna and a lot more. 
 
MC: All the singers are backstage. So shall we see who's first? *grabs a ball from the box* first up is....ohhhh everyone loves this person.  JAY PARK!
 
phew....
 
There's still the opponent
 
MC: Who will Jay park go against?....WOAH! capturing the hearts of many is B1A4!
 
YESSS!!!
 
*Watches Jay Park perform*
 
woah.....good job.....the audience enjoyed it so much too.....
 
*Watches B1A4*
 
I just filmed with Sandeul yesterday and never would I have thought he had a voice like that
 
And the winner is......*lights black out.....Jay Park*
 
AHHH! I'M SCARED EVEN MORE!!!
 
MC: Yess good job everyone! Now the next two are......*takes out a ball* ohhh let me pick the other person first *takes out another ball*. WOOOW!  This is gonna be quite a show! 1st person.......Secret Jieun! 
 
I don't wanna go against her pleassseee...
 
MC: Jieun will be going against....Triple Threat SOORA!
 
*head falls down* andwaeeeee!
 
Everyone: HWAITING! Soora!!
 
Jieun:
(Starts at 0:28)
 
Teen Top, Triple Threat, 100% Reaction:
Jonghwan: wow 
That was amazing
Hyuckjin: When she added that last part.....wow.....but it's okay Soora can do it :)
I hope she isn't scared right now
No doubt she is....I would
We just gotta have faith in her
Changjo: Soora can do it I know she can
 
*turns to camera* THat was daebak! aishhh I can't even compare.....ohh otoke!? *sigh* okay pull yourself together Soora. Be immersed in it....okay...I got this.
 
Soora: 
 
Teen Top, 100%, Triple Threat:
Everyone: WOOHOO!!!!! 
That was beautiful
She has to win! That was amazing!
CHangjo: I knew she could do it
Jonghwan: you really love her huh maknae?
Changjo: Of course! 
Hyuckjin: That was even bettter than during practice!
I'm so proud of her!
 
MC: Now we shall see who won Jieun or Soora.......The lights slowly comes up then moves around. The light then blacks out............................................................................
....................................................
.................................................
.............................................
Jieun and the light stays on Soora
 
MC: YAHHH! Soora chukahae! 
 
OMO! 
 
Soora has won against B1A4, Jieun, and Luna. Now it was the final result with Yesung. 
 
MC: Right now it's the final result to see who will be winner for immortal song. Soora would you like to say anything?
 
Thank you to my members and TOP media family because they helped me to prepare such a great performance. They even gave me a lot of advice and calmed me down before going on stage. They're here today too just to support me. So I'm very thank ful and I'm thank ful for even being this far into the show. I never thought I would be able to actually be a runner up! And to Yesung sunbaenim you're performance was amazing! I really hope you win :D
 
Yesung: Kamsahamnida 
 
MC: Okay and the results!.........the winner is........SOORA!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Soora won agains the immortal song king! 
 
Yesung: Chukahae you did an amazing job for such a young age!
 
Kamsahamnida!
 
TOP media family rushes on stage and give Soora a big hug. CHangjo however kisses Soora on the forehead which makes the crowd go wild. 
 
7/23/13 Carribean Bay water park CF Filming
 
Haneul was Carribean Bay water park to film her cf with her husband, Infinite's Sungjong. Lately the Hanjong couple has become the most popular one because they always make people laugh, as well as make them feel jealous with all the skinship that they use. They've earned the title, "Cheesy couple". For the cf Haneul and Sungjong would be going on rides to advertise the water park. The WGM crew was also there to film the couple. (I'll post this episode on the other link)
 
Staff: Haneul we'll need you to change into this swimsuit
 
IT'S A BIKINNI!
 
Staff: Well, what'd you expect? Jogging pants?
 
Arasso what's Sungjong gonna wear?
 
Staff: Of course the regular swimsuit guys wear. Board shorts and shirtless. 
 
He's gonna be half ?! 
 
Staff: Just go change then we'll explain what you guys have to do
 
As soon as Haneul had the bikkini on she couldn't help but blush whenever she thought about Sungjong looking at her shirtless. (OMO!) 
Haneul:
When Haneul was out she noticed sungjong shirtless and turned around quickly. 
Sungjong (Sorry guys I didn't wanna look any further for men beachwear because I couldn't! They were all just adalfjdlkfjla;fa)
SJ: Yeobo!!! Why aren't you coming?!
 
Ahahahaha yeaa I was just looking at the rides *YOU'RE A HORRIBLE LIAR!*
 
SJ: Well we're gonna go on them soon c'mon the director has to explain to us. 
 
Arasso *covers her stomach with her arms*
 
SJ: Yeobo don't be ashamed of your body! I'm not covering mine!  It's not like we're little kids we're not minors.
 
Why are you talking like we're gonna have !?
 
SJ: Aniyo! sheesh okay c'mon.
 
Director: So you have to film yourself while you're on the slide having fun. THese are your cameras make sure you don't drop them. And look like you're having fun ;)
 
SJ&Haneul: We'll work hard
 
SJ: Hwaiting
 
Oh it's so high! 
 
SJ: ready? 1 2 3!
 
SJ&Haneul: AHHHHHHH!!!!
 
 
 
The couple was now on top of a waterfall where they would have to pretend to jump. But, there are wires holding them just in case so they really don't fall. This was the last place for filming but they were both having so much fun together. THey promised that they would one day spend their day here together as a REAL couple. 
 
CF:
 
 
 
Hey guyss! Sorry it's a long chapter!!! Well everyone had their own schedules :D Jiji reunited with Minnie! Sorry Soora didn't meet Kai yet. But EXO is having a comeback soon with "Growl" (did you see the teaser?! They're so flexible! Can't wait!) so I figured they can meet at a music show :) BTW I just made a twitter few minutes ago and you guys can follow me! @pammycakes808 For now there's no tweets but soon there will be :D I'm posting stuff today yaaaay! So follow me cause I have only 1 follower TT.TT Kaaaay saranghaeyo!!!