9/25/13

Triple Threat

 

9/25/13

All the members of Triple Threat and their manager were holding a meeting in Soora's hospital room. They needed to prepare for the next comeback. They were planning on having one in December and they need to be ready by then. 

I think that we should continue making our own music. People seem to like us that way. And based on everything's that happened lately I think it's a good idea to write songs.

Ne. After Haneul unnie and I went out together I sorta found some inspiration for a new song. 

I think we should focus more on songs that aren't about partying. Just for this album. 

I agree. Like Haneul unnie said, with all the events that happened lately it could create a an awesome new album.

Oh! As a sign that we'll always stay strong together we can all compose a song together as a group. Call it "Forever"! 

Yea we can make song all singing instead of rapping. But ummmm.....*looks at Jihyun*

While the both of us went out we kinda talked about composing a song together and just us two in the song. We haven't really been able to let the world show our music style in rapping and singing. 

I think it's fine

I'm looking forward to an awesome song guys!

Choreograph it too!

Manager: Okay seems like we have everything set for a new comeback. Soora you get discharged from the hospital tomorrow afternoon. So we can all get to work starting the next day. Arasso?

Triple Threat: Ne!

Manager: Okay Soora you need a lot of rest you got work again. 

Ne annyeong!

Triple Threat: Byeee! Annyeong! Get rest

5PM

Soora was eating dinner in her bed while watching TV. She's been staying in the hospital and she's been getting her exercise too but she feels like she's gained some weight *pokes her stomach* Just then someone knocks on her door. 

Who is it?

??: Someone special 

Eh?Yeobo!?

The person comes in with a bouquet of roses surprising Soora.

Oh!? Jongin oppa?

Kai: kekeke ne mian I'm not Changjo but I had no schedule today so I decided to visit you. 

Owahh *smells roses* gomawo oppa :)

Kai: Of course anything for my little dongseang *pats head* 

So how has everything been lately?

Kai: I should be asking you that

Aniyo you answer first since I asked first

Kai: Well…..we've been busy lately.

Oh yea didn't you guys perform at the MTV world stage?

Kai: Ne after "wolf" release we've been working non stop on schedules

owahhh I'm friends with a mega hallyu star *pretends to fangirl* OMO! Oppa!

Kai: ahahaha xD Stop hahaha aniyo I'm still the same kekeke so you answer now

Well obviously I'm getting better now….finally

Kai: I'm sorry for not being there for you when you probably needed me

gwenchanayo I'll be discharged tomorrow afternoon :)

Kai: And triple threat is doing fine??

Ne

Kai: I just figured with all the problems you guys were facing you probably were stressed out huh?

Ne how'd you know?

Kai: I'm in a group too remember?

hahha right right

Kai: Besides if Triple Threat were to disband I'd be sad….*fanboys* My favorite girl group gone! Andwaeee!!!

Okay now I know how you feel kekekeke

Kai: And I wouldn't be able to see you

Right

Kai: Don't worry not gonna make a move on you or else Jonghyun-ah will kill me

gomawo you're really an awesome bff! *hugs Kai*

Kai: I know! *smiles at self praise* So when you guys having a comeback? 

We're planning in December we just had a meeting here 

Kai: OH! I can't wait :) Hope to be in more shows with you *winks*

Pshhh…I'd be getting more screen time

Kai: What makes you think that? With my good looks and body I'm sure every girl out there would want to see more of me

Annnii!!! With my cute looks and voice I'm sure anybody would want to watch me

Kai: hahaha suuureee they would *ruffles Soora's hair*

 

The two continued talking and playing around happily. It was now 7PM and Kai had to leave for practice. 

 

Kai: I gotta leave now kay? 

arasso practice hard but don't get hurt! 

Kai: Arasso annyeong! Tell your members I said hi and tell Changjo too :D

Ne!

Kai walks out but something stops him. He just had this feeling inside to do something more special before leaving. So he ran back to Soora and kissed her on the cheek. Soora herself was surprised, Kai himself was just as surprised by his actions. 

 

ahahaha yea friendship kiss right?

Kai: Kekeke ne of course! Okay bye! *Leaves room but leans against the door smiling*

Did he just kiss me? Just a friendship kiss so I'm sure Changjo wouldn't mind. He knows how Kai and I are only friends and no love feelings whatsoever……right? Aisshh I need to stop thinking about it Jongin promised he wouldn't make a move on me so we're just friends. I've kissed my guy friends on the cheek many times! So yea gwenchana :D Well I got work tomorrow so just forget about it Soora. You can tell Changjo when you see him later. 

Ohhhhhhhh......Soora and Kai again! Noooo it can't be! Soora's with Changjo and she loves him. Kai is just a friend who she has brother feelings for. Not lover feelings....right? Well Triple Threat starts working together again let's go Triple Threat!!! But how would Changjo react to hearing Kai and Soora kissed?

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I'm actually training for something right now. So I've been getting involved in a lot of events at my school, but don't worry I'm still gonna be with Triple Threat <3 Saranghaeyo my dear fighters! (If you don't know fighters is the name of Triple Threat fans)