Dream Concert Part 2

Triple Threat

Bercy Stadium 6/21/12 Day 1 of Concert

It was 9AM and the concert started at 2PM till 4PM. All artists that were performing are already backstage getting ready for their final rehearsal. Right now it was Boyfriend on stage. They were practicing their song "Janus". The girls of Triple Threat were in their dressing room putting on their mics already. Haneul and Jihyun practicing the choreo Soora and Hyojin were warming up their vocals, and Soomi was on her phone.

Unnie you're not gonna warm up? You usually do that.

*sigh* I'm gonna call Niel oppa. I really want to find out what he and my umma talked about.

Once Soomi dials Niel's number she calls him right away. Luckily Niel answered after three rings.

Niel: Yobeseyo?

Oppa!

oh! Soomi! You're okay! I heard the news about what happened!! *Sigh* Mianhae I wasn't there to save you......

Gwenchana oppa I just needed a little rest the other members are fine too.

Arasso that's a relief! And you guys and Apink are close now!

Ne! They're actually really nice girls but oppa! I wanted to ask you something very important.

What is it?

After I stormed out of my umma's house what did you two talk about?

Why are you suddenly asking? Did something happen?

You answer my question first.

Molla. Your umma just told me to protect you and I promised her I would. But, after the incident I broke my promise....I didn'tve save you

It's not your fault you were in Korea I was in Paris.

Now you answer my question. 

The person that hurt me was my appa.

BWO!? Maybe that's why she wanted me to protect you.

Chakaman she didn't tell you why?!

Ani....but she really did seem worried about you. Maybe she didn't want to answer your question about your appa because something other than financial problems was the real reason why he left you two.

Then what's the other reason?

Like I said molla. Maybe that's where you need to talk to your umma about. 

*sigh* Maybe if I just ignore it nothing will happen

If you keep running away then nothing will get solved. I'll be there for you Soomi.

Gomawo oppa :) Okay annyeong.

What did he say?

Just that my umma asked him to protect me.

But why?

I think there's another reason my appa left us. But my umma just doesn't want me to know.

I think that you SHOULD know because whatever it is......it looks like it could kill you.

Regardless...we'll always be there to protect you Soomi.

Gomawo everyone :D

Eunji: I'll protect you too!

When did you guys come in?!

Namjoo: When you all were talking. All of APink got your back too!

Bomi: If someone's trying to kill you then good luck to him!

kekekeke gomawo :D

It was 11AM and the girls finished their rehearsal. Jihyun and Soomi were goofing around in the hallway with the security guard's scooter. 

Ahahhaha! Mines is faster!!!!

YAH! that's not fair!

Sweety not everything in life is fair

What does that have to do with scooters?!

We should have a race :D

You're just saying that cause you have the faster one.

Ani let's race from here all the way to the end of the hallway. I'll give you 10 seconds head start.....starting.....NOW!

Soomi takes the offer and gets a 10 second head start once she's at the middle of the hallway someone grabs her off the scooter. 

YAH! Soomi! Whoever you are give her back!

Soomi couldn't believe who she saw carrying her. It was her appa again. He took her to a janitor's closet and locked the door.

Why are you trying to hurt me?! What have I eve done to you?!

Appa: You're getting all this popularity when you don't deserve it. You don't have the looks or talent!

pshh I get half my looks from you.

Appa: You wanna know why I walked out on you and your umma?

Why!?

Appa: Because I met another woman. Someone better. More beautiful rich, smarter, and successful. We even have a daughter together whom I love very much. 

*Trying to hold back tears*

Appa: Thr truth hurts right? Anyways.....you're next.

huh?

Appa: Haven't you seen the news lately? *Shows newspaper and Soomi's umma's picture on the cover next to the word in bold letters DEAD*

YOU KILLED HER!?!

Appa: Sh sh shhhhhhh....... now I can make your death fast but painful or slow and painfull.

Why would you kill us?

Appa: Revenge.....for ruining my life. You two have done nothing but cause me pain!

*meanwhile outside the closet*

SOOMI SOOMI!?!?! 

UNNIE!?!?!

Soomi! Where are you?

Please don't leave us!

Because the girls and their manager kept yelling for Soomi everyone in the buildin were wondering why.

Apink: You guys we can hear you where's Soomi?

Molla! Someone kidnapped her!

Hayoung: Oh hell no! 

Chorong: Well we're not breaking our promise let's look guys!

2PM: Excuse me but can you please lower you voices....

WE CAN'T OUR UNNIE IS MISSING!

Taecyon: Eh!? 

Someone kidnapped her!

Wooyoung: We'll help you guys!

Now everyone was looking for her.

Sehun: Would they take her out of the building?

Bora; Maybe....

Kris: CHakaman did anyone check this room?

oh Aniyo.....check!

It's locked!

*Inside the closet*

Appa: So which would you choose?

I choose.....

*door knob moves: Soora: It's locked!*

Appa: How in the world?!

*Outside the closet*

Well that's not stopping me! *Apink and Triple Threat try to beat down the door*

It's not working!

Soomi are you in there please say something if you are!

*silence~*

2PM: Let us try!*Kicks door and punches it*

Junho: Man it's a strong door

oh! *picks the lock with her nail...CLICK* got it! UNNIE!

Appa: get back! *holds a knife to Soomi's neck*

Why are you trying to kill her all the time!?

Appa: Because revenge little girl

Everyone was in shock and didn't move, even the security guards (Some guard huh? kekeke) Just then Haneul was standong next to a guard and noticed his tazer. She slowly grabs it and hides it behind her back. Then she moves closer to Soomi's appa little by little. Soomi's appa was to focused on the people in fron of him to notice Haneul coming on the side. But when Jihyun notices Haneul getting closer she starts to cry. 

Appa: shut up!

Just then everyone sees Haneul getting closer but says nothing to keep her safe. 

Appa: So Soomi since you didn't decide how to die I've decided for you already. *gets ready to stab her but when he raises his hand Haneul takes the chance to taze him*

Appa: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! *falls down*

The guards grab him and take away the knife. Soomi runs to her members and they cry together. 

I'm so glad you're safe!

Mianhae! I didn't watch you well enough!

Unnie! I don't know how we would be without you!

Gomawo everyone! Especially Haneul unnie *hugs her tight*

Kamsahmanida everyone *bows* I owe you my life!

Suho: Ayyyeee! Don't say that! as long as you're safe

Hyorin: I was so scared!

Chansung: I was gonna punch that dude soon! Good thing you tazed him Haneul!

Jeongmin: Yea nice thinking!

Apink: SOOMI!!!!

Everyone does a group hug and with this incident everyone became close friends. Triple THreat even got everyone's numbers. Of course Jihyun, being the person she is, got all members of 2PM first. Kai comforted Soora as she let out all her feelings.Everyone was in a good mood, especially Soora. Everything was gonna be alright now. Now all she has to worry about is their performance later :D

To be Continued......

 

So Soomi's problems are over :D Everyone are friends now!!!! I was so scared when Soomi's appa appeared! Yes I was scared while writing this! kekeke okaaaay!!! Sorry I haven't updated!