Summer Comeback

Triple Threat

7/5/13 Music Bank 3PM (also day of 1st half of year special)

The girls were backstage getting ready for their comeback. Today was also Hyojin's Birthday. Nobody wished her happy birthday, but Hyojin didn't mind since her main focus was on their comeback. Everyone was nervous since this is their 1st comeback stage. Today was also the first half of the year special. That means all the major artist were at Music Bank performing. SNSD, CN Blue, EXO, SHINee, 2PM, Infinite, and even Teen Top. Triple Threat felt very honored to be able to perform on the same day as all of the amazing artists. Right now the girls were watching Teen Top peform "Miss Right" on TV. The boys looked like they were having fun on stage and the girls enjoyed watching them. Of course, Soora had her eyes on Changjo the whole time and Soomi's eyes on Niel.

After the boys performed they visited Triple Threat. Everyone was in a good mood. Changjo was getting impatient though he had to talk to Soora. He had no choice but to drag her out of there and out in the hallway. 

OW! APO! 

Changjo: Soora I can't take it anymore.......

bwoh?

Changjo: Saranghae Soora-ah......when I found out Triple Threat was in danger at Paris I couldn't sleep for days! I wanted to call you but I was scared that you would just be annoyed by me. Then I find out that you and Kai are getting.....closer. It doesn't help that you got to spend more time with him over the past few weeks. Soora it hurst me to see you smiling with another man. It makes me feel like I'm nothing to you! 

Changjo oppa please...

Changjo: After all the memories we shared together all the times we were together I can't believe you felt nothing. Whenever we hang out you always make me smile and feel better. Even when we're quiet around each other I never find it awkward I enjoy it because I'm with you. Whenever I hear your voice I can't help but smile. Saranghae Soora.....please tell me how you feel about me....the truth.....*traps Soora by cornering her and putting his arms on each side of her*

.....I thought......you....didn't feel the same way.....*looks up at Changjo and kisses him. After Soora stops Changjo smiles and kiss her again*

Changjo: Gomawo Soora :D 

Sadly someone who also loves Soora saw the whole thing. He was going to visit Triple Threat and give Soora a bouqet of roses. But, seeing Soora happy with Changjo...he couldn't help but feel jealous for Changjo. *drops roses*

??: Changjo you're a lucky man.....

The two went back in the dressing room together holding hands. Everyone was still chatting happily and playing around till Jihyun noticed Soora and Changjo walk in. 

oh? When did you two leave? *sees them holding hands* ohahahah well then....

Chunji: What is this we have here? The two maknaes dating?

Niel: Woaaahh good job Changjo!

Are you two serious?! That's daebak! 

Finally! 

L.Joe: You hurt her Changjo you're dead arasso?

Yeaa you hurt my daughter here then good luck.

I love him kekekeke and he's my *looks into changjo's eyes happily* namja chingu

CHangjo: She's my yoja chingu :P *kiss her forehead*

Ricky: AHHHHHH!!! CHEESY!

CAP: YAH! go outside then! 

kekekeke hey unnie look your yeobo's performing!

I'm visiting him later. But hey let's go we're after Infinite remember? kaja! 

Teen Top and Triple Threat all put their hands together and say "HWAITING!" Everyone leaves while Teen Top goes somewhere else (you'll find out later). While the girls were heading towards the stage Hyojin noticed the roses on the ground.

hey look at these flowers they're so pretty why would anyone throw them away?

There's a letter attached......."Dear Soora, good luck on your comeback! HWAITING! I'm so happy we're friends. But if you ever change your mind about us...let me know :) Till then saranghaeyo. -Kai."

EH!? Kai sent that for me? But why didn't he give it?

Where did you and Changjo go?

Just out here in the hallway

*sigh* maybe he saw you two together and I guess felt hurt and dropped these roses. 

Don't let it get to you Soora. Today is our comeback stage. Kaja you can worry about it later.   

What Jihyun said was right and Soora snapped back to reality. This was their first comeback stage and she can't let anything distract her. The girls got ready to perform "Sunshine" first then "Summer Forever". 

Sunshine:

After "Sunshine" the girls changed right away for "Summer forever". As soon as Haneul sings the spotlight is on her. Then all the lights go on revealing a beach decorated stage. Jihyun walks in and slings her arm around Haneul while singing her part. At Soomi's part confetti comes out and all the girls start dancing around around the stage having fun with the audience. Beach balls were thrown in and the girls would play volleyball with the audience. The crowd was having so much fun during their performance. When it ended the members came together and Teen Top and 100% came on stage. Jihyun came holding a cake with candles and everyone started singing "Saengil Chukahaminda saengil chukahamnida". After Hyojin blew out her candles everyone cheered and she started crying. She has no doubt that this was definitely the best birthday present. Everyone went backstage again and Hyojin hugged everyone. Jonghwan came up and she hugged him too. 

Jonghwan: You're not mad at me?

Why would I be? You're my best friend! 

Jonghwan: yeaaaaa......

Since you made me happy today *kisses Jonghwan on the cheek*

Jonghwan: *starts blushing like crazy* kekeke ahhhh kaja your members are waiting for you

okay c'mon oppa *grabs his hand and pulls Jonghwan with her*

Jonghwan: *I'm never washing this cheek :)*

hey Apink is performing today too! 

"no no no" *starts dancing along too*

Kaay guys I gotta visit my yeobo :D

Chanyong: Aigooo that couple......

Changjo: *whispers to Soora* Soora why do you have roses from Kai?

He saw us kissing in the hallway I think. He was gonna give me these roses but I guess seeing me with you hurt him and he just dropped them.

Changjo:Soora...if you love Kai then....

Oppa! Aniyo! I only love you! Stop doubting me. 

Changjo: Arasso 

But I did promise my fans that if ever I was in a relationship I would tell them. 

Changjo: Should we do it at the end of music bank?

But Kai might get hurt again. 

Changjo: Maybe through twitter then

 

Haneul POV

Yeobo....I brought you some food. You must be tired that's why

Sungjong: Yahhhhh cream-ah...I didn't get you anything! Now you're the one that keeps treating me

Dongwoo: Aigoo this couple....they're so cheesy.

Sunggyu: WHy do you two have to act like that all the time aishhh

waeyo? Sunggyu oppa you don't like it? 

Sunggyu: Aniyo I'm just jealous kekeke

Sungjong: YAH hyung! She's mine!  *hugs Haneul*

 

Nobody POV end of music bank

It was already 6PM and everyone decided to eat dinner together. They invited Shinhwa too. The party would be for Triple Threat's comeback, Hyojin's birthday, and Changjo and Soora's new relationship. 

Changjo: Andy hyung....Soora and I are dating.

Andy: Ahh jincha?! I kinda figured you two would be together kekeke 

Oppa you're not mad?!

Andy: I allow my kids to date. But will that affect you and Kai as partners?

umm.....it actually will. 

Andy: Should I call SM and cancel project between you two?

Chakaman....*grabs Changjo* oppa will you get mad? It's just for work. Besides Kai is just my friend.

Changjo: Arasso.....only work though!

Okay! Aniyo Andy oppa you don't have to cancel I'll continue but please give Changjo and I some projects

Andy: Will do :D

Everyone enjoyed their dinner together. Joking around, even starting a food fight till Shinhwa stopped them. The night ended in a good mood and everyone went off into their sepearte homes.

 

HIII EVERYONE! Soooooo Soora's with Changjo now YAAAAY! Next chapter is an update on the Drama that has Niel and Soomi. But I don't know what to give to Jihyun. I want her to have some kind of conflict or project in this story. Haneul is in WGM, Changjo soora and Kai love triangle, Jonghwan and Hyojin problems, and Niel and Soomi going through a lot of problems together. Jihyun is the only one with nothing T.T Should she have a drama with a certain person? Or should someone from her past come back? I DON'T KNOWWWWW!!! Comment for any ideas :D