Cheering up Soomi

Triple Threat

Once Soomi ran out of the building she headed to an area near the Banpo bridge. 

(It's really pretty right?)

She just wanted to be alone and think for a bit. 

Gosh why did she have to come and ruin everything!? I don't need her or her help!

At this time everyone heard Soomi yell and thought she was crazy. Nobody could recognize her since it was really dark and they couldn't see her face But, only one person was able to make out Soomi.

Niel: Are you sure you don't need her?

Huh? Niel oppa what are you doing here?

Well, I thought you might need someone right now and Andy hyung thought it was best for me to go instead of your members.

Arasso. But, I really just want to be alone right now mian

I'll give you some space but I won't leave you. It's late and what if something happens.

Fine I'll tell you. I honestly don't need my mom's help! I was the one who had to work to keep the roof over our heads and keep us healthy. What did she do? She stayed in clubs and got drunk then just slept the whole day! 

She's still family and you still do have good memories with her too right?

I geuss you're right. She used to be the one that I would go shopping with. She was always the one I went to when I was in trouble and she always showed me love and care. But, now she doesn't.

But, she did come back today and tried to make an effort to mend things back together. Soomi, she's still your mom and she loves you with all her heart. Maybe at that time she was just trying to get her mind off something bad that happened.

okay, Niel oppa I trust you to tell you this. My dad walked out on us because we were struggling with money. He couldn't take the fighting anymore and just walked out and taking along all our money with him. 

That's a good enough reason to have your mom acting the way she did. She probably just needed time to forget about him and move on. I geuss going to clubs helped. Not saying I agree with her decision but every choice has a reason behind it. Maybe you should give her another chance. Maybe she's finally been able to heal from that horrible event and move on. 

Mollayo.....mian for having to make you listen to all this. 

ani gwenchanayo we're family now :D I don't mind at all. But, I'm geussing that because of all this happening it's made you the "ice princess"

Ne. Gomawo oppa you're starting to become more than just a pretty boy to me :)

Bwo!? Yah! I'm a man! 

Kekeke aniya you're still a teen! That's why you're in teen top.

Well you're the one that's still younger than me.

kekeke arraso xD 

Just then the colored water shoots out from the bridge and both of them were amazed at how beautiful it looks at night. At this time they both felt some kind of connection between each other.

In Soomi's mind:*It' so pretty! I'm happy to be enjoying it with Niel oppa. It's weird though...why do I feel my heart racing faster?! I can't be..!! ani ani it can't be*

In Niel's mind* Wow I didn't imagine the view to be this pretty. But, looking at Soomi she looks prettier than this view. WHAT AM I SAYING!?*

Ummm....It's getting pretty late I should head back to my dorm.

You're right I'll walk you since it's pretty late and all TOP media artist live in the same apartment anyways.

Ahhh that's right arasso kamsah again oppa

In Tirple Threat's dorm 

It's already 1 AM when is she coming?

Oh Haneul unnie you're still awake?!

I was waiting for you. So you okay? Did Niel help at all?

Actually he did, a lot. Maybe I should give my mom another chance

Good :) Here this could be a start *Haneul hands Soomi the gift bag and paper*

I'll visit her when I have time. But what's in this bag?

Soomi opens the bag and it was a diary that was full of journal entries written by Soomi's mom. Starting from the first day Soomi was born and the last entry was today when she visited Soomi. 

*Soomi starts crying* I can't believe she did this. I thought she just forgot all about me.

Geuss she does love you a lot Soomi.

Yea maybe. Gomawo umma.....

Aliright let's go to bed good night! BTW don't wake up Soora. 

kekeke got it good night unnie :P