More Trouble?!

Triple Threat

 

7/27/13 Dance studio

The members were practicing all the songs they would be performing for KCON. Haneul requested that they start reheasrsal today since there was a lot to remember. The songs they will perform are: New Dreaming, Superstar, Magnet, Into the new world, Summer Forever, Loving U, and Sunshine. It turned out to be harder than they thought it would be. 

UGHHH!! Why can't we perfect all the moves!?

It's not as easy as breathing you know!

Well they are OUR songs!

Hey we're performing seven songs! It's not easy to have an in sync choreography while singing. 

That's what we've been training for half our lives! Now AGAIN!

They started practice since 3PM and it's already 1AM. The girls already understood why their leader would be frustrated about this, but it really wasn't easy for the members either. Finally, Haneul announces a half hour break and lays down on the couch in their studio. 

I'm going out for some fresh air....

 

??: Jiji! kekeke

oh? Byunghunnie? What are you doing here? I thought you guys would be in your dorms by now

L.Joe: Do you think CAP hyung would let us rest when we have our comeback comin soon plus rehearsals for the concert? (SO EXCITED FOR THEIR UPCOMING COMEBACK THEY SAID THEY'RE HAVING ONE SOON!!)

Well Haneul unnie is the same...we've been practicing for 11 hours STRAIGHT!

L.Joe: Don't worry all idols go through that. Especially for their concert. Teen Top is taking a break right now so wanna just get a snack from the convience store and sit in front of TOP media?

yea

In the studio:

Ricky: We heard you guys were practicing too

Yupp....and it's exhausting!

Well I'm exhausted too as the leader when her group keeps messing up!

CAP: Gwenchanayo I'm having the same problem too

these kids just can't take it seriously!

Hey we're on break now so no talking about work please and thank you

How was Hawaii? I saw you guys went to North Shore and tried Matsumoto's shave ice 

Chunji: It was daebak! 

I can tell because you guys got really tanned. Now you all understand why I was the most darkest colored person in the building

Changjo: It was fun but I wish you gave me a tour 

I know! Maybe if TOP media family has a concert in Hawaii I'll show you everywhere in Hawaii! 

Everyone: Arasso

Niel: By the way where's L.Joe hyung and Jihyun noona?

Mollayo she said she needed some air. Maybe she met with L.Joe oppa along the way

 

front of TOP media

L.Joe: I saw Dream team you and Minnie

Yea! It was so fun! He actually didn't change! He's still the awesome guy I remember :D

L.Joe: Is that so?

Yea! He's still as handsome as ever too! kekeke

L.Joe: What about me?! I'm handsome too!

Ne you are too Byunghunnie kekeke with your two little moles under your eyes

L.Joe: So you love him still?

I geuss maybe I do....

L.Joe: What about me? What am I to you?

Huh? You're my best friend in the whole world!

L.Joe: Is that it?

wae?

L.Joe: ahahaha ani kaja I think break time is almost over

Ah Shiddeo!! I like staying here where it's nice and quiet with you

L.Joe: as much as I want to stay *trust me Jihyun when I say I REALLY do wanna be with you* If we don't go we'll be scoldeed harshly by the elders kekek now c'mon or else I'm gonna do what you hate the most *evil smirk*

You can't make me!

L.Joe: You asked for it! *tickles Jihyun non stop* 

YAHH! ARASSO STOP STOP!!! AHAHAHA!!

L.Joe: kekeke kaja or..

Aniyo I'm fine byeeee!!!!! *runs away* 

L.Joe: kekekeke.....*looks at the sky* well Minnie I guess this is war again but I will win this time 

 

7/28/13 Music Bank

The girls were preparing to head on stage for rehearsal. They were after fx, who was having their comeback stage today. As soon as fx finally got off the staff still had to prepare the stage for triple threat. Giving the girls a 10 minutes to chat.

Luna: So you girls are getting pretty popular huh? I'm Luna by the way *shakes hands with all the members*

Amber: hey wassup I'm Amber

Victoria: Hello I'm the leader Victoria

Sulli: Hi! I'm Sulli!

Krystal: ......

Victoria: Krystal!

Krystal: Hey I think you should know me already

Luna: That's Krystal sorry she's a bit in a bad mood today.

*triple threat introduces themselves*

By the way I love your guys' song! A RUM PUM PUM!!

Sulli: Thanks :) We like all your songs especially with the fact that you guys composed and choreographed it yourselves 

Thanks! We hope you guys win NO.1!

Yea we've been listening to your song non-stop on replay all the time

Amber: Kekeke you girls are so cute! Maybe we'll chat longer then right?

Of course! 

Victoria: Okay annyeong! See ya later! *fx walks away and so does Triple Threat till Krystal grabs Soora*

Krystal: I warn you now....if you ever get close with Kai you're dead

Oh aniyo Kai had feelings for me but I..

Krystal: Oh save the innocent act! You're probably cheating on Changjo right now!

Bwo?! I would never!

Krystal: Just stay away from him 

Waeyo? It's not like you own him

Krystal: I will soon

But what if I need to talk to him about something

Krystal: Don't! You've already hurt him enough now get lost you B***H

But I did nothing wrong!!

Dressing room:

The girls finally finished rehearsal but nothing was really calm. Everyone sensed that something was off with their maknae and wanted to find out. 

YAH! Maknae what happened? Why'd you take so long to come out on stage?

Huh?

Were you still talking with fx?

What? Were you asking them on Kai's condition or something?

ahahaha aniyo I just got thirsty and ran back to the dressing room

There was our water bottles on stage.

Manager: And I didn't see you come in here

What are you lying to us about now?

Nothing! FINE! I had to use the bathroom!

Why couldn't you say that at first?

Instead of lying about coming back here?

We all know that's still a lie Soora. What really happened?

Sheeesh! You see this is what happens when we spend every day of every hour together! We'll get all up in each other's business! Just forget it okay? Nothing you need to worry about. Now I need fresh air.

 

Soora walks out into the hall leaving the dressing room in total shock. They've never heard their maknae yell at them like that. They were really worried now. What ever happened to their maknae? As Soora walked further she noticed a familiar figure at the end of the hallway. She knew it was him and needed to talk to him right now!

KAI!

But before he could hear her she saw Krystal walk out and talk with him. Krystal noticed Soora staring and surprised him with a kiss. Not just a litle peck, but a long lip lock. And to her surprise Kai was kissing back. 

Never mind.... *turns around and walks out to somewhere else*

Kai and Krystal:

Kai: Hey Krystal I brought you your bag you left at the building

Krystal: Gomawo! *sees Soora staring* Hey Kai look at me for a sec

Kai: ummm wae?*Looks at Krystal* 

Krystal: You have such nice eyes :) *leans closer and kisses Kai*

After 10 seconds

Kai: *pushes Krystal away* WHAT ARE YOU DONG?!

Krystal: Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it 

Kai: Well I didn't! I don't love you how many times do I need to keep reminding you!?

Krystal: Kai you don't have to keep this act up. We all know you do

Kai: Well I don't! Soora is who I want! Go away and just leave me along forever!

Krystal: hmph you'll come around. Now where's that girl?

Dressing Room:

Soora wasn't entirely sad since she has Changjo but she still felt her heart break a little at the fact that Kai had totally forgotten about her. 

SOORA! What happened? Are you okay? 

Ani unnie I'm not! I don't why?! I love Changjo!! NOT HIM!!!!

What's going on?

*Soora tells them everything that happened with Krystal and what she saw*

Manager: I think you need to forget Kai because if you try to approach him most likely a scandal will come out and people will think you're a real cheating on Changjo. And you can't afford that because now the fans are starting to accept you two!

Really oppa!? What if she just wants to clear things up!

I'll just do that through text maybe.

Okay fx is actually really nice except for Krystal! Where is her dressing room!?

NO UNNIE! DON'T YOU DARE GO!

But she threatned Soora! 

Soomi you need to calm down. You can't keep reacting like this in every situation.

*knock on door*

Chorong: Umm...we heard yelling...well everyone heard yelling and we wanted to make sure you were okay?

Namjoo: All the idols kept opening their doors to see what's going on

Bomi: But we can recognize Hyojin's voice anywhere.

Mian....I'm kinda in the middle of another problem....

Hayoung: Why?! Who started it!?

That jerk Krystal

Eunji: Krystal from fx? Wooaahh don't mess with her

Wae?

Naeun: Well everyone knows that if she wants something she always gets what she wants. It happened to us before to. Namjoo bumped into her on accident and she started cursing and made Namjoo bow and ask for forgiveness but she had to ask 15 times. 

Namjoo: It's true...

That's not that big a deal! Why don't we just

SOOMI!

Chorong: Haneul.....your voice

right...Soomi what did I say?!

Aishhhhh what if that happened to you one day? What would you do?

I'd ignore it and move on with life

Don't make such a big deal out of it unnie.

Bomi: Besides I don't think she'd go too far to the fact that she'd start a rumour right?

That was one of her threats to me though.....

Hayoung: Then I think you really just need to ignore both of them. Especially Kai. Mian Soora but you have Changjo now.

Well.....*looks at phone* EXO is having a comeback soon....so I don't how she can avoid him when he's gonna be on every music program with us.

Chorong: Don't talk to him. If he talks to you walk away. If Krystal talks to you then just do as she says. That way nothing will happen.

I agree Soora you gotta do that.

*Soora's phone rings*.....It's Kai

Everyone: DON'T ANSWER IT!

What happened to using softer voices

Manager: Don't answer it Soora just ignore the call. 

But...

Soora it's for the best....

*sigh* fine

The members performed on stage but Soora wasn't exactly as enthusiastic as usual. When all groups came back on stage to announce the winner fx acutally won. Triple Threat congratulated them but when Soora got to Krystal she made no eye contact at all with her. 

Krystal: *whisper* good job back there in the dressing room....just walk away like that okay? now beat it *Soora runs away*

All the idols on stage saw Krystal whispering to Soora and her worried face. Then Soora run away. They all knew Krystal must have threatned her like she normally does to everyone. But Soomi was about to lose it and wanted to punch her. 

*grabs Soomi's arm* Don't you dare.....

Fine....