11/16/13

Triple Threat

The members woke up at 5AM. Today they were having an early morning practice before filming their new MV. All the members were already in the van wearing heavy clothing because of the cold weather. It's already been a month since the break up with Changjo and Soora. The relationship with everyone was fine except between Soora, Kai, and Changjo. They avoided each other as much as possible. But then a sound came from Soora's phone. She looked then sighed to see it.

What's wrong?

I forgot that when Changjo and I were still dating we put our birthdays on our cell phone calender. 

So today's Jonghyun's birthday?

We should visit teen top oppas then!

Hyojin I don't think that's a good idea

Ani we should. I'll just wish him a happy birthday and that's it. 

we can't go now we gotta practice! Maybe later tonight they'll have a mini party.

Well Jonghwan texted me a party tonight at teen top's dance studio.

we can a buy a present by then

Aniyo! Remember our filming is at night!

Aww arasso I'll tell him we can't make it then.

suggest we go out to lunch.

He said okay! It's still at their dance studio

the whole time the members were talking about Changjo, Soora kept quiet. But, by 5:30 they reached their studio and started practice. They were rehearsing then by 10AM the members left to get Changjo something. Soora seemed a bit uneasy shopping for him. She kept thinking back to their memories together. 

Soora what does Changjo like as a present?

Why are you asking me?

Because you two dated

oh yea umm...molla I forgot....

Soora you're really no help right now

It's fine let's try to remember what he likes whenever TOP media family hung out. 

He definitely loves eating

Just then Soora started laughing thinking back to when Changjo always stole her food. She would make a pouty face then Changjo would smile after eating and peck her on the lips. 

But unnie! We're already gonna eat lunch together!

what about.....a puppy!

Hyojin! They already have 3 puppies in their dorm!

Soora couldn't focus on their conversation anymore. She was remembering when her and Changjo went out to the mall together. She remembered him stopping in front of a store window and pulling her in process. He was admiring a pair of shoes. Of course! He loved to create dance! With this still fresh in her mind she ran away from the members to the same place Changjo saw the shoes.

Great where's that girl going now?!

Can we just get a shirt? 

We should all design it!

By 11 AM everyone gathered in Teen Top's dance studio. Soora was also able to arrive with her members. They asked her where she went but she still never told. Changjo was actually surprised to see Soora here, though she still didn't say anything to him yet nor did he see her carry any present. 

Ricky: Okay! Present time!!!

Chunji: Jonghyun-ah this is from all of Teen Top hyungs. It's a book on driving since you're driving soon

CHangjo: kekeke gomawo hyung

Minwoo: From all of 100%. Here. 

CHangjo opened it and it was underwear that all of the 100% members signed

Changjo: EH!?

Everyone: AHAHAHA!

Okay okay this is from Triple Threat except Soora she ran off.

Changjo was dissappointed to hear Soora ran away and didn't get him anything. Was he really nothing to her already? Everyone had sad looks on knowing how much Changjo looked forward to getting something from Soora. 

Well it's a t-shirt we designed and since you're a huge fan of "swag" we decided to make it that way

CHangjo: it's daebak! I'll wear it a lot! Gomawo!

Chanyong: You'll wear the underwear a lot too right?

Changjo: Sure....

Soora?

hmm?

You didn't get anything? 

I thought you ran off to get him something

Yea ummm..... here.

She walks to Changjo without looking at him and gives him her present then walks away without saying anything. Changjo opens it and was shocked to see it was the pair of shoes he always wanted. How did she remember?

Soora just took out her phone and pretended she was busy. While Changjo was looking at her in amazement. 

Changjo: You remember?

hmm...um.yeah

She made it sound as unexcited as possible. As if it was nothing.

Changjo: Umm...gomawo

yea sure

Everyone stared at them and could feel the awkwarness getting bigger. So, Niel broke it.

Niel: Alright let's go eat some cake!

Everyone gathered around the cake with Changjo in the middle. There was no place for Soora to stand that was away from Changjo. The only space was the one on his left. 

Sheesh they probably planned that....

Soora slowly walked towards the space and Changjo was shocked to see her next to him, but she never looked at him once. Then the song started and Soora ended up singing along too. She was having too much fun watching the family fool around while singing that she got carried away. She started clapping along and when the song finished Changjo blew the candles. Soora still in her happy zone grabbed some cake and smeared some on Changjo's face. Everyone started laughing till Soora realized what she just did. Then they both looked at each other.

ummm mianhae. Here *hands him napkins then walks away and tries her best to squeeze between Changbum and Sanghoon.*

By 1PM Triple Threat had to leave to go back and practice. Soora was the first to leave after yelling out a goodbye to everyone then ran out before anyone could say anything. Soomi took this chance to talk to Changjo. 

Changjo, Soora doesn't hate you. She just can't face you yet. If you really do love her you need to show that you do because Soora felt like you didn't trust her. And you didn't say anything, so that just said out loud that you don't care about her anymore.

Changjo: Soomi you know what I think I'll just stay away from relationships for now. When I'm ready I'll get into one, but not now.

I understand. Alright see ya later! 

The five girls left and Soora was already practicing in their studio. Nobody said anything and just went straight into practice. The girls practiced all the songs on their album. By 4PM they boarded their van to their filming site. Where right away they went into make up and wardrobe. The girls were hyped up even more after seeing their outfits and knowing how their make up was going to be like. They even decided to draw fake tatooes on their arms. 

Haneul:
Outfit: hat: tattoos: (Ignore girl just the tattoos on her arm)

Jihyun:

Outfit:  (Her outfit already shows the headpiece and Jihyun won't have tatoos)

Soomi:

Outfit:  Tattoos: 
(just the tattoos not the character)

Hyojin:
Outfit: (Hyojin won't have tattoos)

Soora:
Outfit: (Soora won't have tattoos too)

By the time it was 5PM the girls were done with everything. Now the director was explaining all the things they had to in the MV. Soora was instructed to throw the broken computer at the window. 

Ow! It's sharp! ahaha

PD: Yea so grab it here then throw it at that window. Try and hold it.

Okay like this? 

PD: Yea yea

Then Haneul was instructed to lead the walk and kick the trashcan. Haneul will also be the one to break the gate which will create sparks.

PD: When you touch the gate with this it'll already create sparks. See? *he puts the tool on the gate and sparks start flying out*

The girls were scared for their leader that they laughed and hugged her. 

PD: Here try. 

Haneul tries it then gets scared after a few sparks came out. She tried again then realized it was kinda fun. Soomi and Jihyun were going to spray paint the cars when Haneul breaks the gate. Then everyone will spray the girls waiting in front of the building. Then they'll do their choreography there. While they're walking the director also said they take off their mouth masks and show it to the camera. After explaining and doing runthroughs filming started at 9PM. The girls started walking to the beat of their song and the fireworks were supposed to go off but Haneul was hit by one of the sparks. Haneul stopped walking and screamed. All the members gathered around her. When Haneul said she was fine filming started again and it went smoothly.  The whole time Haneul was appointed as the director for their self camera to be posted on their youtube channel.