"My Secret Lover" Episode 2-3 Soomi & Niel Cuts

Triple Threat

Characters: 

Lee Minho- Woohyun
Park Minyoung- Jihee
Niel- Daniel
Soomi- Soneul
Infinite Myungsoo(L)- JungHan

Episode 2

-It was the day for the math test and all the students were focusing on their work. Soneul was a bright girl and was already on the last problem. Daniel's weakness was everything in school. He was still stuck on problem #4 out of 20 problems. Soneul finally looked up from her test and noticed Daniel scratching his head confused. She giggled at his cuteness and wrote something down on a piece of paper. She secretly passed it to Daniel. When he opened it there was the answers to #4-#17. 

-Break time and Daniel approached Soneul
Why did you help me back there?

You know people would say gomawo for something like that not ask why.

ahhh....gomawo for helping me with the test. 

No problem. And to your question.....why not? 

That's not an answer that's another question.

*sigh* well we're friends now and friends help each other. Not saying what I did was right but only once! I told you that you have to study!

Well....I'm pretty much a dummy. 

Need a tutor? I can tutor you.

Jincha?! Chakaman....is there something else in return?

Yupp :P I'll tutor you if you.....help me in my singing and dancing

Eh?! I was just singing along with you the other day cause I knew the song

But you sang really well. Word on the street is also that you're an awesome dancer too. 

Where'd you head that from? I'm pretty much a nobody in this school.

well let's just say your brother told me all about you

Aisshh that hyung....

So a deal or no?

Arasso! You tutor me first! Then tomorrow after school I'll teach you to sing and dance. 

-It was the end of the school day and Soneul was in the library waiting for Daniel. 

Aisshh where is that boy?!

Librarian: SHHHHH!!!

It's been ten minutes. 

I'm here mian for making you wait

Yah! Bwo yah! I've been waiting for 10 minutes! If you really want this you have to come on time

I was setting up the dance studio just for us tomorrow.

oh.....don't be late next time. Okay we'll start with this problem. 

Aisshhhh I really just can't do this....

Librarian: If you're gonna talk so loud then go outside!

SHHHHHH!!!!

Librarian: Yah! Do that again and you're out of here.

Just try it. 

Okay okay........like that?

Yea see? easy. 

-It's already 8PM and Daniel was walking Soneul back to her house. 

You don't have to walk me. 

No way it's late and someone might you

arasso. Gomawo for walking me home

Kamsahamnida for tutoring me. I finally get it now :D

So tomorrow after school? Dance lesson?

Ne~ I won't be late

You better not! kay annyeong.

 

Episode 3

-It was 7:35 AM and Soneul was about to be late for school. She was rushing. Her parents and sister were all gone for work early. She ate her toast in just three bites. Quickly put her shoes on and ran out the door. By then it was already 7:45 and school starts at 8:00. She already missed the bus and if she ran she would still be late.

WHY ME!?!?! Grrr.... today is really not my day.......

??: Need a ride?

huh?

*Daniel takes off his sunglasses*: If you don't need one then okay...

Ani Ani ani ani ani I need one. 

Okay then ppali or we'll be late and I'll blame you. 

Since when did you get a sportscar?? 

yesterday :) 

And when did you start wearing manly clothes? What happened to your usual polo shirt and dress pants?

 

Decided to change my style. Doesn't hurt to change

And you used to wear glasses.....what..

Got contacts. Are you gonna stop interviewing me? 

And what happened to the nice Daniel.....

People change okay? We're here.

Daniel oppa are we still....

Yea meet me in the school dance studio at 4PM. You better hurry it's already 7:55

-It was lunch time and Soneul decided to sit with her friends again. When she arrived at their table her friends were to busy talking about some guy. They didn't even notice Soneul came. 

Who are you guys talking about?

Friend#1: Only the newest and hottest kingka in school!!
Friend#2: OMG He's so cool!!
Friend#3: *gasp*He's enterting the cafeteria now!!!

-Soneul's friend ran out from the table to see the "kingka". Soneul wasn't really interested but decided to look up from her food to see who it was. To her surprise it was.....Daniel.

Is that why he changed?! Just to be popular.....wow. Great now I bet he's gonna start acting like he's all royalty. *sigh*I'll just eat somewhere else it's to loud here.

-Fangirl#1: OPPA WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME?!
Fangirl#2: YAH! GET AWAY FROM HIM HE'S MINE!

Daniel: Please stop fighting......

Junghan: Girls girls....calm down..

Chakaman is that.....Junghan oppa? OMO I swear he only gets hotter everyday. Aishhhh stop it Soneul he doesn't even know you exist. Hopefully these dance lessons will help him notice me more....

-It was already 4PM and Soneul changed into comfortable clothes. She was now stretching. Soneul was actually very flexible which can help her in dance. Daniel came right in the middle of Soneul doing the splitz. 
(pretend the shirt is longer)

woah. You didn't tell me you were flexible.

Well there's a lot you don't know about me.....Mr. Kingka.

Don't be jealous just cause I'm popular now. Why do you even wanna learn dance?

Because I just want to. Is it a crime to learn dance?

sheesh I get it. Okay well why don't you start by showing me a bit of your dancing. 
(Imagine Soneul as Krystal-girl wearing red)

Well.....that was pretty good. 

Jincha?!

Yea I think being flexible helped you a lot. But let's learn a new dance.

Okay. 

So.....hmmmm....let's start with something simple. Maybe we can dance to Wonder Girl's Nobody with the tango. 

Tango?! Well....it's worth a shot. 

-The two were dancing for an hour already and they finally got the choreography.

They were doing one more runthrough till Daniel had to spin Soneul around. Instead of spinning and kneeling down they spun around but Daniel lost his balance and accidentally fell on top of Soneul. They were close to kissing but Soneul pushed him off.

YAH! Watch where you're going! aisshh I think we're good for today. So I'll tutor you tomorrow after school?

Yea sure. See ya later.

-Once Soneul left the room she heard the music go on again. Being the curious person she peeked in to see what Daniel was doing. And she saw one of the best dancing she ever saw. 

-Soneul couldn't help but stay and continue watching. Daniel still didn't notice and decided to practice his singing. 

-Daniel turned around and noticed Soneul watching him.

What are you still doing here?

I heard music and I just got curious.

Well we're done for today so bye. *quickly walks out without even looking at Soneul*

What's wrong with him...?