Chapter 10: overnight at the Hospital

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

-Recap of chapter 9-

*Hyunchul’s POV*

“Suhoon-hyung. Take good care of Bekka-ah. I’ll be going leaving now….” I told Suhoon and walked away. When I was out of sight, I let my tears fall out. Tomorrow I would forget my love for Bekka-ah and just become her good oppa….

-end of recap-

*Suhoon’s POV*

                I was waiting outside the room for Hyunchul to come out. Since Bekka-ah was his ‘date’ to his family party, I decided it was best to let him have a few minutes with her… He walked out of the room and came to me. What came out of his mouth surprised me. “Suhoon-hyung. Take good care of Bekka-ah. I’ll be going leaving now….” Did Hyunchul really just say that? Is he giving up his feelings for Bekka-ah?

                “Oh..” was all that came out of my mouth. I watched as he walked down the hall and out of the hospital. He seemed upset…  I wondered if he was going to be okay. I watched him until he was down the road until I turned my attention to Bekka-ah. I went into her room and sat by her side.

*Hyunchul’s POV*

                I walked to a noraebang close by and rented a room. My phone rang again. It was Jihwan. “Ye. Jihwan. What is it?”

                “Hyuuuung. I’m bored. Do you want to do karaoke with me? Injoon hyung is too busy beatboxing with Boah(a/n:  that’s his doggy^^) and Hyunmin didn’t want to. Suhoon hyung wouldn’t answer his phone. Pleeeease hyung. “ I heard Jihwan pout over the phone. I sighed.

                “yah, you should be sleeping Jihwan! But since I’m already at a noraebang, just come on.” I could hear him quietly cheer on the other line.

-at the noraebang-

*Jihwan’s POV*

                I entered the noraebang Hyunchul hyung had told me about and found him in a room. He was sitting in the corner and had a bottle of soju in his hand. There was an empty one on the table too. Has he been drinking? I wondered what happened to him that he would drink… I went over to him. “Hyung!” I grabbed the bottle away from him. “What are you doing drinking so much?”

                “ughh. I just wanted to drink and have fun tonight. Come on and sing with me Jihwannie.” He said to me. He seemed still in his right mind. Hyunchul hyung could drink a lot so he probably wasn’t drunk yet. (a/n: I was surprised when I found out Hyunchul and Suhoon were the biggest drinkers in DGNA!)

                “Ok…  let’s sing ‘Gee’ by SNSD! (I don’t know; that’s the first song that came to mind XD I’m bad at writing these things! Sorry!) We started singing and dancing to Gee. Hyunchul was singing offbeat and we had a lot of fun goofing off. The song ended and then Hyunchul chose a sad song. (I can’t think of any right now D: use your imaginations? I’m so sorry!) He began singing and slowly tears ran down his face. “Hyung…. Gwenchana?” I put my arms around him and patted his back. “It’s okay hyung…” I think I figured out why Hyunchul hyung is like this… Tonight was supposed to be his ‘date’ with Bekka…maybe she rejected him? I feel bad for hyung seeing him like this… “Did something happen between you and Bekka-ah?” I asked him, comforting him.

                “……” he was silent for a while. “I finally confessed to her. She said she could only love me as a brother and nothing more…I gave up my love for her…  I think Suhoon hyung likes her. He will take good care of her, right?” 

                “Ne, hyung…. We’ll all take care of Bekka-ah. Come on I’ll take you home before you get drunk….” I took Hyunchul hyung home and made sure he got in his bed. “Tomorrow, before practice, I’ll take you out for a treat—on your favorite maknae! ^^ So get up early, ok?” He just nodded his head and fell asleep.

*Bekka’s(You) POV*

                I opened my eyes and it was dark out. I think it was late. I saw Suhoon beside me, sleeping in a chair. He must be uncomfortable sleeping like that… and he didn’t have to stay with me.. I would’ve been fine on my own… I –tried- to quietly sit up in this hospital bed to put one of my blankets over him, but Suhoon woke up.     

                “Ah, Bekka-ah. You’re up?” He groggily said, still half asleep. I managed a giggle at the way he looked. His hair was a little messed up and not in its usual pristine condition.

                “Ne.. I just woke up and you looked uncomfortable. I was going to give you a blanket.” I told him. After he became aware of his surrounding more, he noticed his hair.

                “Aiiish. I need to fix my hair. I’ll be right back.” He said and left for the bathroom. (a/n:kekeke diva rida! XD) He came back after a few minutes and sat back down. “Are feeling well?” he asked after sitting back down.

                “Mmm.” I nodded. “I still feel a little weak but I want to get out of this hospital and take care of myself soon! It was just a little cut anyways…”

                “Just a LITTLE cut. It was all the way down your leg! Do you know how much blood you lost??  You now have some on my blood in you.” Suhoon smirked.

                “MHOW?? I had to use your blood???” shocked, I asked, not knowing I had lost so much blood.

                “Ye. You don’t like it?” he teased.

                “Ah…. Aniyo… I feel bad you had to donate… you lost blood too. Are you feeling weak from it?”

                “Gwenchana. Since it was for you, I was okay with it. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE NEEDLES? It pierced my flawless skin!”

                “Eiiii. You said you were fine with it.“ I mehronged(sticking your tongue out) him. “I’m going to back to sleep.” I yawned and started to lay back down.

                “Who the diva now???” Suhoon retorted. I laughed.

                “Well… I do have your blood now! :P” I watched as he sat back in his chair and adjusted himself to make it more comfortable. I threw a blanket at him so he would at least be warm.

                “Goonight Bekka-ah~~” And that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

 

That’s it for today! Sorry it was such a short and boring update :/ but I updated right?? Tell me what you think! :D Also, do you have any ideas for the upcoming chapters?? I’m running low on ideas and could use some inspiration! :D Comment please!!! ^^ I love you, all my readers and subscribers!! ^^ saranghae!! Oh! and I have really lame title names for the chapters...sorry about that! :/