Chapter 7- My date?

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

*Bekka/OC POV*

                The bell rang and I picked my stuff to get ready to go home. I was walking back to my locker and Hyunchul approached me wrapping his arm around me. “Bekka-ah. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party my family is holding this week end.” he asked while scratching the back of his head nervously. “Everypne is supposed to have a ‘date’, but we could just go as friends. You’re pretty much my sister, right?”

                “Yeah, of course I’d love to go with you. You’re like my big brother I never really had .It’s the least I could do for you saving me in the bus this morning form the ert.” I smiled at him.

*Hyunchul’s POV*

                It hurt me to say those last words. You’re pretty much my sister… but I wish you were more to me Bekka-ah. And when she told me I was like her big brother, I was hurt a little. She doesn’t think of   me as more than that? I just ruffled her hair and she pouted at me for messing up her hair. Why is she so cute when she pouts? She’s making it hard for me to think of her as a sister…Maybe this weekend I could change her mind… We walked out of the school together.  I saw Jihwan walking over to us. “Hey hyung. Hi Bekka-ah! ^^ Want to get something to eat? I’m hungry!!”

*Bekka’s POV*

                “Sure! I didn’t eat much breakfast or lunch today and I’m hungry!” I really was hungry. During the day my stomach growled and I hoped no one would hear it. We all went to get samgyeopsal from the restaurant down the street. We ordered our food and talked a little bit.

                “Math was so boring today! I could’ve fallen asleep if it weren’t for you keep poking me to keep me awake. :P” Jihwan teased.

                “If I wouldn’t have poked you, you would’ve gotten yelled at by the teacher! I should’ve just let you. But seriously, you guys need to get more sleep!”They always have to practice to for their comeback after school until late into the night and early morning. They weren’t that popular yet so they didn’t have so many fans swarming them yet. They even made time to spend time with me still. I really was greatful towards all of them.

                “We’re used to staying up late, so don’t worry too much, Bekka-ah. And Jihwan, you shouldn’t be sleeping in class! What if Suhoon knew about it? He’s get all stressed out about the maknae not getting enough sleep.” Hyunchul half scolded Jihwan. “You need to sleep more…not at school Jihwannie. We can’t let you get sick or have your grades falling.” Now Hyunchul sounded like a worried a hyung towards his dongsaeng.

                “But Hyunchul hyung. No one makes as good food as you so I’m always hungry when you’re not at our dorm.” Jihwan pouted. I giggled at their little ‘argument’.  “Hyunchul hyung, Bekka-ah, let’s get ice cream before we have to go to practice!” Jihwan suggested with a grin on his face. My face had a big smile on my face and he took that as a yes.

                Ice cream was almost my favorite dessert. I ordered a coconut ice cream cone. Jihwan ordered a chocolate ice cream cone and Hyunchul ordered  a plain vanilla ice cream cone. “Wow, you guys are boring :P” I teased them.

                “Well you’re exotic with your ice cream and your personality.” Jihwan attempted flattering me. It failed.

                “You’re so cheesy, Jihwan :P” We continued joking around with each other until we all finished our ice cream and left. I walked with them to their practice room and they were a little late.

                “Where were you guys? You’re late. The manager is going to be upset…. You made me worry over you!” Suhoon, being the diva umma he is, asked frantically. He’s so worried over s.

                “We just went to get ice cream, Suhoon hyung!” Jihwan grinned and sing-songed.

                “WHATTTTT!! YOU GOT ICE CREAM WITHOUT ME?! YOU KNOW ICE CREAM IS MY FAVORITE!!” Injun yelled at us while whining. “You could’ve at least brought me back a cone.” Now he was pouting. Haha, aww he was a cutie.

                “Okay, okay, enough! We need to practice!” Suhoon then smacked Jihwan and Hyunchul on the head. (a/n:LOL Suhoon can actually be violent! :P But I still love him) “Will you be okay to go home by yourself, Bekka?”

                “Ne, I’ll be fine Suhoon-oppa.”I reassured him. Gosh, I actually enjoy calling him ‘oppa’. It feels natural. I blushed a little at my thoughts and tried to push them aside.

-skip to weekend- (still Bekka-OC POV)

                Today was the day I had to go to the party with Hyunchul. I was excited and nervous. Of course I already know his parents; they’re super nice to toward me. I was more nervous about meeting other people and friends in his family. I called up Krystal to help me pick out something wear.

                “Bekka unnie! You have to go shopping and get something amazingly gorgeous! Come on, balli! Let’s go! We’re going to give you the full makeover—nails, hair, makeup, dress and shoes. Oh boy, this was going to be one long day. I just let Krystal pull me around. “First thing is first, a dress!”  We shopped around the store for what seemed like forever but she says we were only in there for 2 hours. I finally decided on a simple purple dress and white dress with gold pumps. Krystal said it fit me well and accentuated me. I was just happy to get out of the store! I mean, I liked shopping but not for hours! She dragged me to get my hair done. They put it half of it up in a cute braided style and the other half was left down and slightly curled. I actually really like how they did my hair. She made me get my make up done as well. They put on just enough to really show the ‘natural beauty’ they said I had. By the time I got home, put on my dress and accessories it was almost time to leave. Krystal helped me through it all so I wasn’t bored to death. Hyunchul knocked on my door to see if I was ready.

                “Ne, I’ll be out in a second!” I told him. I looked at Krystal and she gave me a ‘fighting’ pose.

                “You’ll do great unnie!” she encouraged me and shoved me out the door.

*Krystal’s POV*

                I knew Hyunchul liked Bekka unnie from what Injun had told me and decided to help him out. I knew she only thought of him as a brother, but maybe if he confessed to her, then she might reconsider her feelings for him. If Bekka unnie dressed up like that, then Hyunchul would definitely have to confess to her. And it’d be the perfect night, right? Unless she likes someone else. I never asked her if she like anyone…I pushed aside my thoughts momentarily and told myself this was to help Hyunchul confess to Bekka unnie.

*Hyunchul’s POV*

                Bekka came out and looked amazing. I starred and my mouth fell open in awe. She was always beautiful, but tonight, she was extra beautiful. “uh…you look….amazing…very beautiful.” I managed to shut my mouth and stutter something to her.

                “Thanks Hyunchul! You look very handsome in your tux as well” She gave me a small smile. I could’ve melted with that one smile. I took her arm in mine and walked down stairs to my parents.

                “Aww, you guys look so cute together!!” my parents teased and I saw Bekka blush a little and look down at her feet. Aw, she’s too cute.

                “Omma, Appa. Stop it! She’s just my date to the party….can we just go?” I tried to change the subject so we could escape this embarrassment. Besides, she didn’t even like me… but I will try to steal her heart tonight! I’ll confess….and hope she accepts me…

 

 

 

And cut! I’m making this into 2 chapters! This is sort of a Hyunchul-Bekka moment!

Who do you think she’ll end up with?? ^^ So keep reading! I’ll try to do a double update today since I’ve been gone for a long time! ^^ Again, jeongmal mianhae for not updating for so long! Thanks for staying with me my readers!! Comments are MUCH appreciated!! Comment please!! ^^ Saraghae!! enjoy~~!