Chapter 12: New friend....?

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

*Jihwan’s POV*

“Bekka~~~~~” I cooed, “You have some ice cream on your face.”

“Huh?” her nose crinkled up. haha, so cute. “Where is there ice cream? I think I would feel something cold on my face :P” she meh-ronged me.

“Right………there!” I smeared a big chunk of my ice cream on her face.

“Yah yah yah!! Jihwan! WAE? You wanna die?!” Then she attacked me with her own cone—or tried. I moved out of the way before it hit me and it landed on Suhoon-hyung. It got all over his hair and clothes.  Bekka and I’s faces were like this: :O    I saw a smile creep up on Bekka-ah’s face. She tried to cover her growing smile with her hands. Trying not to laugh her face was getting redder. I looked at Suhoon-hyung. He must’ve been still in shock because he didn’t have any facial expression…but then again, when did he?  I rarely see him smile either. Then a stifled laugh grew into loud uncontrollable one from Bekka. She couldn’t stop herself.

“S-Sorry Suhoon oppa.” She said inbetween laughs. Her laugh was so funny. It was like a chipmunk , but less annoying—more cute and I couldn’t help but let out a laugh myself seeing her look so happy. Suhoon-hyung’s eyes softened slightly. Then narrowed at me.

“Hyung…. Why are you looking at me like that?” backing up from the table I hesitantly asked him.

“Jihwan! You better not go any where! You’re going to pay for this!” He pointed to his ice cream-ed hair and then rushed me with his own ice cream. I dashed out the door but not before the cold substance landed right on my cheek. He then looked at, satisfied with his work.

“Come on, let’s take Bekka home.” Suhoon pulled me along after he helped me wash the ice cream off my face. Aww, so the leader does care about this maknae. Kekeke.

*No One’s POV*

Bekka was walking in-between Suhoon and Jihwan. They were talking casually as they strolled toward her house.

“So, are you glad to be out of the hospital?” Jihwan lightly put his arm around her shoulder loosely.

“Mmm. Ne! I’m very glad! And I got free ice cream!! ^^” She cheerfully replied. She didn’t seem to notice or mind that Jihwan’s arm was around her shoulders.

Suhoon side-eyed Jihwan but no one noticed, so he gave up.

“Where do you turn next?” Suhoon asked for directions from Bekka.

“Oh, you’ll just take the left up there and it’s the apartment right by the noodle shop.” She explained. They talked until they got to the door.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow guys! Thanks Suhoon for the ice cream and keeping me company! And Jihwan for making me laugh :P” She thanked them and only then did Jihwan take his arm from around her.

“Oh….okay…well bye!” She quickly dashed inside.

*Bekka’s POV*

When I got home, I had just realized Jihwan’s arm around me. It was warm and comfortable so I didn’t really take notice of arm around me. Wait. What am I thinking? Warm and comfortable? Aiyaya Bekka. You must still be recovering from the blood loss T_T I shook my head. But I didn’t mind his arm around me, right? We’re just friends. It was nothing; I answered my own questions.

-Next  day-

I got early, waking up to my City Hunter ring tone. Gosh, I just loved that drama! But, that’s beside the point. I was excited to get back to school today after not going from being in the hospital. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and an over the shoulder shirt, threw on a simple rose necklace and daced down the stairs for a quick breakfast. Hyunchul was still asleep so I didn’t want to wake him. I left the house and walked in quiet. Well, I listened to music on the way to school. I was singing to U-KISS’ Neverland and attempted to dance to it. It ended up failing. People thought I was crazy nut dancing in my school uniform on the street. Eh, but why did I care anyways? I liked U-Kiss! Plus, it’s a catchy song, even though I miss Xander and Kibum oppa. While still -failing at- dancing to the chorus, I heard a laugh. It was Jihwan.

“haha. Bekka. What are you doing? Dancing?”

“Errm…well I was trying.. to Neverland.”

“Oh, the song our U-Kiss sunbaes came out with recently? I can learn that dance and teach you, if you want. “

“Really?!” I beamed at him. “It would be so cool if I could learn that dance. It looks fun, too!” They walked the rest of the way to school talking about the Neverland dance. (a/n: haha, I just chose that song because I’ve been listening to it a lot lately and it’s catchy! I’m a slight kiss-me and Xanderette XD)

“But, Bekka. Why are you coming to school so early anyways?” Jihwan asked as we were nearing the school gates.

“Oh. I was just excited to come back to school…and I wanted to study for exams a but too. You could always use more studying, right?” I laughed lightly. “Thanks for the nice walk to school, and I can’t wait to start practicing with you, seongsaeng-nim” I winked at him and waved as I walked into my class room. I was the only one so decided to actually open my math book. Gosh, I hate math so much T_T why is it so difficult? I stared at the page before spacing out thinking of practice with Jihwan later that I didn’t notice the classroom was full of students quietly chatting. I closed my book. Ehh, so much for studying. Maybe another time. The bell rang and everyone quieted down. Today I had guitar class. I just decided to take this class and learn guitar. Then I could play to my favorite songs! As I looked around the room, I noticed a familiar looking face.

*Hyunmin’s POV*

I lazily walked into guitar class. I already knew how to play guitar well, but a class wouldn’t hurt and it counts as education! I sat down and noticed someone new. She seemed familiar too. Is she the girl staying with Hyunchul? Hmm, since she was staying with Hyunchul, I should  at least say hi. Whart was her name…. oh Bekka! That’s right! I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around.

(A/n: They’ve only seen each other a few times since he is members with Hyunchul. But since he hasn’t talked much he just actually noticed her. Sorry if the storyline is a bit confusing T_T just ask!)

*Bekka’s POV*

I looked behind me when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was the guy that looked familiar earlier.

“Hi. I’m Hyunmin. I’m in the same group as Hyunchul… you’re the one staying with him right, Bekka-ssi?”

I grinned.

“Oh! Hi. Yep, that’s me. No wonder you looked familiar. You play guitar?” and that was the start of our beginning friendship. Hyunmin may seem quiet and boring, but he’s actually pretty interesting when you get to know him. He plays guitar, piano..well he can pretty much plan any instrument he wants. He’s quite funny too. I just made a new  friend today! (a/n:no Hyunmin WON’T fall for her and she won’t fall for him. They’ll just be friends!)

-later on that day-(still Bekka’s POV)

It was the end of school and I was free!!! I ran to my locker and then went to find Krystal. Now that I think about it, I hadn’t seen her in a while. I found her at her locker getting ready to leave.

“Krystal!!” I let out a –small- scream and hugged her. “I missed you dongsaeng!”

“Unnie!!” She hugged me back. “Omo, I’m so sorry I didn’t go to the hospital to see you! I was visting family out of town and I felt so bad leaving you there! Are you okay?!” she worriedly questioned me.

“haha. Ne. I’m fine! Suhoon and Jihwan both visited me. I’m fine now, see?” I twirled around and grinned. Let’s go eat! We went to eat and went to a noraebang afterwards. When we got out it was almost 11pm.

“Krystal-ah. Do you want to bring Hyunchul and the DGNA members some snacks? They have to practice until 1AM even though they go to school too.”

“Sure~~” We made a few dished and put them cutely in a Hello Kitty lunch box and walked to the company. I told them I was Hyunchul’s realitve, since I practically was and they let me in.

“Guys~~~ we brought you some snacks!” I saw them getting some water after a short break. Gosh,  they’re so dedicated and hard working. I smiled and they came running toward me and Krystal.

“calm down guys! Here, Injoonie, have some snacks!” I gave Injoon a snack roll.

“What about me? I thought we were best friends?” Hyunmin spoke up. I laughed at him.

“haha, fine fine. Here Hyunmin :P” the other members looked at us curiously, wondering how we had gotten so close. Answering their silent questions I answered, “We’re in the same guitar class!” They just nodded understandingly. Then they just rushed the rest of the snacks from us.

“Mmm, these are really good!” Hyunchul said whilst cramming another roll down his mouth. Awww, so cute. Kekeke.

“Yeah! Who made them?” Jihwan added picking up another one to eat.

“We did!” Krystal and I proudly said.

“really??  Mata!” Injoon gaves us a thumbs up.

“well, we’ll let you get back to practice! Practice hard! Fighting!!” we both encouraged them and went home.

 

Hope this was an okay update! I tried to make it longer than usual! Sorry if it’s confusing but leave a comment and tell me what you think! I don’t know when I’ll be able to update again. I’ve been busy with school and such. So don’t give up on me! I’m trying to keep the story alive!

Also, I need a banner for it, anyone want to make a banner for me?? Please!! ^^

Last note: thank you SOOOO much to my subscribers and commenter’s! I love you all very much and appreciate you!  *Bear hugs* ^-^