Chapter 9- I'll give up my love for you

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

A/N: Sorry I haven’t updated in a long time L Mianhae! I’ve had sort of a writer’s block..and I was being lazy D: I was also thinking about changing the girls name…I honestly just used my name because it was just easier to write, but I’m thinking about changing her name….what do you think? Also, Is my story too boring or cliché? I’ll try to make it different! This is my first fanfic I’ve ever written so comments and suggestions help a lot! 

-now on with the story-

                 *Suhoon’s POV*

                I hid until I couldn’t see her. Then, I heard loud yelp and almost, crying? Wait, Bekka-ah was the only one out here… Did something happen to her?!  I ran, and found her grabbing her leg. I couldn’t tell what had happened because it was dark, so I ran closer.

*Bekka’s POV*

                I was walking along the rocks that went out into the vast ocean, while gazing at the stars. I was walking carelessly. My thoughts had disappeared and I had begun to relax. As I was walking I felt something sharp stab into my leg and saw a rock rip into my leg. I yelped at the pain and fell to the ground. I grabbed my leg to check the bleeding. It was bleeding profusely and I pushed my hands on it to try and stop the bleeding. I tried to stand up and managed to get off the rocks and to the beach until I couldn’t walk anymore. I collapsed on the ground. I tried to put more pressure on my leg to stop the bleeding and analyzed what the rock had done. There was a deep cut almost all the way down my leg. I felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg. It felt as if my leg was on fire and I let out a tear. I kept telling myself I needed to make it back to the venue and then I could find help. I knew I was losing too much blood so I struggled to stand up only to have gravity throw me right back on the ground. I sat there for what seemed like eternity; the pain still not relenting. Maybe it was even growing stronger but I was losing it, fast. I heard someone come up to me, talking to me. I wanted to reply but my body wouldn’t allow me. My vision had already blackened when I felt arms pick me up. They felt warm and safe. Maybe I was dreaming already and only imagined him. Maybe I was still on the beach and was having a nice dream. I tried to open my eyes but all I saw were soft, blue-ish eyes looking at mine. “It’s going to be okay. Don’t worry….” Was all I could hear him say. I tried to nod my head but felt my eyes close again. I hated myself for being so weak. I felt helpless and could do nothing about it. I couldn’t even tell dreaming from reality.

*Suhoon’s POV*

                When I found Bekka-ah, I was shocked that I was frozen momentarily. She was bleeding very badly and staggering to stand up but fell back down. I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms. She hung there limply. She wasn’t crying but she was shaking. If she’s hurt…she should cry. She doesn’t have to hold it in. She’s a strong girl…. She doesn’t have to act strong around me… I’ll be her security… I snapped out of my thoughts and saw her eyes open. I told her not to worry and advanced toward the nearest hospital in urgency. She was losing so much blood and drifting in and out of consciousness.  I would call Hyunchul and tell him what had happened so he wouldn’t worry once we got there. I ran as fast as I could being careful with Bekka-ah in my arms. I rushed into the hospital and yelled for a nurse. They took her into a room. She was in there for what seemed liked eons until a nurse came out. I stood up. “Is she okay? Is she going to be alright? Can I see her?” I frantically bombarded the nurse with questions.

“Are you her boyfriend? “ the nurse asked me. I coughed, not expecting to be asked the question.

“…..No, ma’am, just a friend…” I hesitated. She smiled and looked at me.

“Oh…I get it.” She winked at me. “She lost a lot of blood and needs to have more blood in her. You should call her parents and tell them. We need someone with the same blood type to donate blood. Right now, she’s doing okay under the IVs we gave her. She’s sleeping.”

“Oh… all of her family lives in the United States. She doesn’t have family here but I will call and inform them… What is her blood type?”

“Her blood type is B.”

“I am blood type B. I can donate for her. You can take my blood right now. Can I donate?” I asked the nurse. I wanted to see the color in her cheeks again. They were so pale, almost deathly pale.

“We just have to test your blood and make sure it’s okay to use you’re blood.” The nurse informed me and took me into a room to test my blood. They took out a needle. Oh gosh. I hate needles. I hate needles. Ohmygosh ohmygosh. That’s one huge needle. I shut my thoughts off and told myself it was for Bekka-ah. They stuck the needle in me and I could’ve passed out. I really hated needles.

-30 minutes later-

The nurse came back and told me it was fine to use my blood. They would start giving it to her. I could go in the room and see her now.  I walked in her room and sat by her bed. She was sleeping so peacefully. The color in her face was less pale than before. Her lips were a soft pink and her cheeks looked so delicate and perfect. She was like an angel sleeping. She was flawless. I felt her hand and slipped mine into hers to warm them. I then remembered to call Hyunchul and tell him where she was in case he would worry.

*Hyunchul’s POV*

                *Ring. Ring. Ring* I heard my phone ring and it was Suhoon-hyung. “Oh. Hyung. What is it?”

“It’s Bekka-ah. She fell walking along the beak and cut her leg badly. She lost a lot of blood. I took her to the hospital. She’s okay now. I thought I should tell you in case you were to worry. “ I heard him say over the phone. My mouth hang open in shock. I told my parents and ran to the nearest hospital. I was directed to her room and saw hyung there holding her hand. I felt a pang of jealousy but I knew I had no right to… I told myself I should be thankful to Suhoon hyung. He saved her, after all. I was sad I wasn’t there for her. Since I’m like her older brother; I should be there for her.

“Thanks for taking care of her, hyung…” he turned around and let go of her hand.

“Oh, you’re here? You want to be alone with her?” he asked me. Wait… did he just ask if I wanted to be with her? Alone? Did I really this nice of a hyung? What happened to the diva?

“Oh….yeh. Thank you hyung…” He left the room. I looked at her. The machine was beeping steadily. I could hear her breathing. I relaxed a little. “Sorry I couldn’t be there to save you as your oppa. I’m a babo for leaving you. Mianhae…. I’ll let go of my love for you.  It won’t happen all at once, but slowly, I’ll give up. I hope you find someone extra special, Bekka-ah…” I whispered to her even though I knew she couldn’t hear me. I squeezed her hand and kissed her on the forehead. I walked out of the room. “Suhoon-hyung. Take good care of Bekka-ah. I’ll be going leaving now….” I told Suhoon and walked away. When I was out of sight, I let my tears fall out. Tomorrow I would forget my love for Bekka-ah and just become her good oppa….

 

Thanks for reading everyone! How was it? Was it boring? Sorry if it was:/ I know I have such LAME chapter names. Mianhae! :( Comment and tell me what you think! ALSO! HUGE thank you to my subscribers!! Thanks for staying with me even though I haven’t updated in a long time! I LOVE YOU!! J Comments make me very excited! Please leave some for me? *puppy eyes and begs* saranghae!! ^^