Chapter 11- Sneaky Maknae.

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

-recap of chapter 10-

*Bekka’s/your POV*

I watched as he sat back in his chair and adjusted himself to make it more comfortable. I threw a blanket at him so he would at least be warm.

                “Goonight Bekka-ah~~” And that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

-end of recap-

*Bekka’s/Your POV*

The next morning I woke up feeling much better than before. The first thing I noticed was the empty chair beside me. I sat up to get out of the bed to use the restroom. Before I could even move one of my legs out Suhoon magically appeared.

“Hey. If you needed help, you should’ve called for me. I was just fixing my hair. “ he said as he came to help me get out of bed.

“Suhoon…I’m fine. My leg is just a little sore, but it’s not like I can’t walk on my own. I’m just going to use the bathroom. “ I gently took his arm off me and walked to the bathroom. It’s not that I didn’t like it… I just wasn’t used to skinship…even if he was trying to help me. I came out of the bathroom and Jihwan was in the room with Suhoon.

“Oh, hey Jihwan!” I grinned at him.

“Hey, Bekka-ah! How are you feeling?”

“Mmm. I feel fine. I hope I can go home today. I hate being in this hospital. But it was less lonely with Suhoon. He stayed with me the whole night.” I smiled. We were talking for a few minutes and the docter came in.

“Oh, Bekka-ssi has some company, huh?” He smirked. “I’ll just be doing some tests to see if you’re able to go home today. You can just sit on the bed.” He pointed towards the bed.  He examined my leg again to make sure the stitches were healing as they were supposed to. He said it looked great and was healing with no problems. He told me they would just go away so I wouldn’t have to come back to get the stitches out. Then he checked to make sure my blood levels were all normal. He said since I lost a lot of blood, I’ll still be weak for a few days and not to exert myself.

“Okay. Looks like you’ll be able to leave this afternoon. Just be careful because you’re still not fully recovered.” Then the doctor looked at Suhoon and Jihwan. “And you guys—make sure she doesn’t do anything that would cause her to use a lot of energy for a few days.”

“Neh.” Jihwan and Suhoon answered simultaneously.

“YAYYYYYY I’M FREEEE!! I CAN LEAVE THIS PRISION! Let’s go eat!!!” I squealed with joy as we walked out of the hospital.

“Gee. Calm down Bekka! It’s not like it was sooo bad in there. But I’m hungry too! Hyuuuung~~~ Let’s eat something good!”

“yah, Jihwan. Stop being a baby. But since Bekka-ah was just released from the hospital, I’ll take you out for Korean BBQ!”

*No one’s POV*

“YAYYYY” Jihwan and Bekka jumped up and down at the thought of food.

When they finished their lunch they were walking and saw an ice cream shop.

“Wait! Let’s get ice cream! Please Suhoon!!....... oppa?” Bekka pleaded Suhoon with puppy dog eyes.

“Eiii….I guess we could. But then I’m taking you and Jihwan home!” Suhoon hesistated at first but finally gave in. (A/n: muhaha. Suhoon can’t resist the puppy eyes and ‘oppa’ XD)

Jihwan, Bekka, and Suhoon walked into the ice cream shop. Bekka had a grin plastered to her face, happy to get ice cream.

*Jihwan’s POV*
Hyung bought us lunch and now ice cream! He must in a really good mood. It must be Bekka-ah. Kekeke.  I must find out if he really likes Bekka-ah. ‘I’m going to see if he gets jealous when I get close to Bekka-ah.’ He thought as he smirked to himself.

_________

What will Jihwan do to make Suhoon jealous? And How will Suhoon react?? Comment please!! Sorry for the SUPER short update! Mianhae! I’ve been busy and just found time to make a short update! But please comment! ^^ I love you all, I really do! I’ve also had some minor writer’s block :/ Comment to help me! J Saranghae my readers,commenters, and subrscibers! ^^  I lost a subsciber. :( I know it takes me a while to update sometimes, but please stay with me! I'm doing my best ^^ 

ALSO!! Does anyone want to make a me a poster for this story?? ^^