Chapter 5- Jealousy?

The One [ON HIATUS]

 

 

*Hyunchul’s POV*

                 I still felt uneasy because she was with Suhoon. You never know what leader Suhoon could be like. He acts all innocent and plays with Hyunmin but if he’s with a girl, he could act like a tiger. I could just picture them sitting and talking and then  Suhoon just wraps his arms around her and starts attacking her face with his lips….But maybe that’s just my imagination running. Come now, Hyunchul, you know rida isn’t like that… I need to make myself food… but leader could be different if the members aren’t around…no, no.. he wouldn’t. I had arguments with myself and gave up. I decided I needed some food in my tummy if I was going to think this through. I was in the middle of making Kimchi fried rice when the door rang. It was Bekka-ah. I ran to answer the door with a smile on my face; that is, until I saw Suhoon. Then my smile faded.

                “Oh, Hi Suhoon-hyung.” I glumly greeted him and took Bekka’s hand to bring her inside. But something stopped her. Suhoon’s hand grabbed hers too.

                “Bekka-ah, I had fun with you today. Remember, don’t ever cry alone again…I’ll be here. Arraso?” Suhoon told her and side hugged her.

                “Ne, thank you for today! It was a lot  of fun. I’ll remember next time. Thanks again Suhoon-oppa!” Bekka said and smiled at Suhoon shyly. Then she waved and walked in and ran to her room.  What. Suhoon o-oppa? She called him oppa? And then ran off really quick? Oppa? What exactly did they do together that she would call him oppa? She doesn’t even call me oppa! I grabbed Suhoon before he walked off.

                “What? Why did Bekka-ah just call you Oppa? What did you do today? Oppa?! Yah! Hyung! Why did she call you oppa??” I almost yelled at him.

                “Hyunchul….calm down. I didn’t do anything to her. I cried with her and then we laughed… I asked her to call me oppa.” He said. “Why, does it bother you that much?” Suhoon smirked and walked off leaving me fuming about what I had just heard. I didn’t even know why I was getting angry. Hyunchul, get ahold of yourself! Why was I so upset? Did I like Bekka-ah? I couldn’t…. I usually like my noonas, right? I’d have sort out my feeling another night over Bekka-ah….

                                                ***

*The next day*

*Bekka(O/C) POV*

                I woke with a smile on my face. I was still really upset about my aunt dying and still cried, but Suhoon made me feel better. I was happy I got to spend the day with him. He was so caring and nice. Hyunchul came in and said he had make breakfast. I got dressed quickly and made my way to a chair. I was so hungry and Hyunchul’s cooking was amazing! I ate all my breakfast and thanked him.

                “Bekka-ah, do you want to go to the beach with us today? You can bring your friend, Krystal, too!” Hyunchul asked me excitedly. “We’re going around noon and we would all love if you came!”

                “I’d love to! Let me ask Krystal if she wants to go. Thanks Hyunchul for the breakfast, and everything!” I beamed at him. I called Krystal to see if she had any schedules for f(x) and she didn’t so she said she’s love to come. We both got ready and put our swimming suits on and we were excited to go. Hyunchul, Jihwan, Injun, Suhoon, Hyunmin, Krystal and I piled into the van to go to the beach. Suhoon drove. Hyunchul and Jihwan fought to sit by me and Suhoon yelled at them to knock it off. He looked annoyed and told Hyunchul that he’d sit by me on the way there and Jihwan would get to sit with me on the way back. They both nodded in agreement and Hyunchul happily scrunched up next to me. I sat in between Hyunchul and Krystal. Krystal sat by Injun, and they talked together the whole way there. They seemed to be getting along really well. (a/n: Injun really doesn’t like Krystal, this is just for the story, remember that!) Since it was about a 30 minutes drive to the beach, we all decided to play a game. We played Rock, Paper, Scissors! The loser would have to be buried in sand by everyone else. We played a few rounds and the losers were between me and Hyunmin. Hyunmin wouldn’t let me win, so I lost. Darn that potato! I’d have to get covered in sand…I frowned at the thought. We arrived at the beach and we all cheered. We ran out and found a nice place to put all our stuff down!              

                “Come on Bekka-ah, we have to burry you in sand! Lay on the ground!” they all ordered me. I reluctantly lied down on the sand. They started with my legs and moved all the way so that all you could see was my head. I could hardly move at all they buried me so well! Then they all ran away laughing!

                “Come on! Don’t leave me in here! I’m so thirsty!” I pleased them not to leave. I was trying to get out and then Hyunchul came to my rescue! He pulled me out and gave me a bottle of water. We both ran to the others where they were volleyball. “I want to play!” I shouted.

              “Okay! It’ll be the same teams from bowling! Me, Jihwan, you and Krystal against Injun, Hyunchul and potato head.” Suhoon informed us all. We got on our sides of the court and the intense volleyball game began! When Suhoon would hit one over, Hyunchul would hit it back harder. When Injun served the ball, I wasn’t paying attention and Jihwan help and pushed me so I wouldn’t get hit by the ball. He landed on top of me and my breathing just stopped. He starred into my eyes.    

                “Sorry…uh, the ball was going to hit you..” He said lowly still laying on top of me. Suhoon ran over and pulled Jihwan off of me by his ear. “Ow, ow, Suhoon, I was just trying to help her.” My cheeks were burning red and Suhoon helped me up as Jihwan was rubbing his ear. Suhoon seemed furious at Jihwan but hid it with a smile and told us to keep playing. It was such a close game and we kept tying so we decided to stop playing volleyball. Everyone was sweating and panting for breath. Krystal and I ran to get everyone some water.  

                “Bekka unnie. Injun oppa is so cute and funny!” Krystal giggled as she told me when we were walking back to the guys.    

                “Aww, you guys are so cute! Maybe he’ll ask you out Krystal-ah!” I encourgered her and she blushed slightly. I had the cutest dongsaeng! “Come and get your waters!” we yelled at them and they came running after us. They all drank their water down in one gulp.

                “I made some lunch for us! I’ll go get it; it’s in the car!” said Hyunchul as he got up to get the basket.      

                “I’ll help you, Hyunchul” I offered as I started to get up. We walked back to the van and started talking.                

                “Thanks for helping me. You didn’t have to. You  played a great game today Bekka-ah!” Hyunchul grinned at me. He was always so happy and made the best food. He was so happy and upbeat all the time and that’s why I liked him. “So, Bekka-ah…. I have something to tell you….”

                “What  is Hyunchul?”  I asked him curiously.

                “It’s just that….I…. I---“ he was cut off when Jihwan came up next to them.

                “Hey guys! I just came to see if you needed any help?” Jihwan sing-sang to us smiling like he accomplished something wonderful. Hyunchul frowned and glared at Jihwan. Then they continued their walk in silence to the car. We brought back a watermelon, and some sandwiches, Hyunchul made sandwiches because he thought I’d miss American food, and I did a little. I mean, I loved Korean food but it was nice to have sandwiches again! We cut the watermelon and all ate it happily, juices dripping from our mouths. It was so good! The view of the beach was great and the watermelon was an extra! Injun threw a piece at Krystal and she whined a little and then threw a bigger chunk back at him but missed and hit Suhoon. The diva grandpa was upset he got juice on him so he wiped it on Hyunmin. In a few seconds, we were all running throwing watermelon on each other and splashing in the waves.            

                “Hey! We should go jet-skiing! 2 people can ride at a time! Have you ever done it? I used to go a lot on vacations in the States. Let’s go!” I suggested, “It’s really fun!” I got on one with Suhoon first, who was afraid at first. He held on to me really tightly when I drove first. I looked back at him. “Are you okay, Suhoon? Do you want me to slow down?” he told me he was fine and smiled so I would believe him even though I knew he was uneasy. We went really fast and he dug his face into my back and wrapped his arms around me tighter. I was surprised, but just kept on going. We got off and this time Jihwan wanted to drive me. So I let him drive. He was a crazy driver! I held on to him as tight as I could and wouldn’t let go. He was warm and smelled good, which made me blush crazily and smile to myself.         

                “Gwenchana? Do you want me to slow down?” Jihwan asked when he noticed my arms getting tighter around his waist. He didn’t mindm though, he told me to hold on tigher. He smiled and kept on driving through the water. Wow, I peeked behind Jihwan’s back. The view was beautiful! I laughed a little and hugged Jihwan tighter. He only laughed with me. We were far out from the shore so we couldn’t really tell what the other members faces were like. My heart beat faster while I was holding onto him. We went back so everyone else could have their turn. While waiting, Jihwan showed me some of his dace moves. He tried to teach me… but it pretty much failed. We sat on the beach and made sandcastles for the rest of the day. When it was getting dark, we packed up all our stuff and left the beach. We piled in the van again and we were all exhausted! Jihwan and Krystal sat by me and it was a pretty silent ride. I fell asleep on the way home.

*Jihwan’s POV*

                Bekka-ah fell asleep on my shoulder. Her head was warm and she was smiling in her sleep. I wondered what she was dreaming of. She looked so cute sleeping. Her face was calm and looked soft. I looked at her and gently traced my finger around her face. It was so soft. I saw Hyunchul glare at me and took my finger away. I smiled and rested my head on top of hers and closed my eyes. I fell asleep peacefully.

 

 

How'd I do guys? Was this chapter boring? Let me know! Comment please? ^^ I love you all and thank you! Also!! who would you liek to see Bekka(yourself) end up with in the story?? Comment below!! ^^