Chapter.11

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
The next day,the tributes have to train again in the same gym like before.I was kind of excited to see D.O and Baekhyun again,but nervous because the Chinese team.All night I couldn't stop thinking about them and what they are capable of.They could kill all of us in a matter of seconds,or without a sound.It was natural to be scared.
 
So I walked over to where D.O was,and saw he was talking to the Kai guy I met at the tribute parade.Once he noticed I was there,he smirked that stupid smirk he has.D.O turned and saw me also.
 
"Hey Junki!",D.O greeted.I smiled and nodded at him in response.Kai would not stop staring or smirking.
 
"Oh uhh,this is Ka-".
 
"We've already met",Kai cut off D.O.
 
D.O looked between us,confused.His big doe eyes were switching back and forth.Kai would smirk and stare for about 2 minutes,then his head to the side.Tch,he is cocky.....
 
"Well,if you've met,then let's all do some shooting.I heard that Baekhyun will be coming soon",D.O said while clapping his hands together.He started to walk over to the shooting place in the gym and Kai followed.I eventually followed,not really wanting to shoot with Kai.
 
D.O picked up some arrows and a bow,and started to shoot at the targets that were planted at the end of the gym.Kai also did the same and started to shoot.I don't think I should show my specialty yet,so I sat and watched from the side.
 
Their shooting was alright,but I don't think it was their best fighting skills.I felt someone sit beside me on the bench,and their weight was heavier than mine.The bench dipped slightly from the sudden weight,but held itself up.
 
"Their shooting isn't too great is it?",the person asked.They had a deep voice,so I thought it was one of the Chinese team.But when I turned to see him,he was actually from the Korean team.
 
Chan....Chanyil?.......Chanyool?.....What was it?!
 
"I'm Chanyeol,District 3",he held his hand out to shake.That was it!I remember now :3
 
I shook his huge hand and he grinned at me from ear to ear.
 
"Junki,District 7",I said.Chanyeol nodded and we broke the handshake.We turned back to the shooting couple.
 
I only just realised,Chanyeol is the only one who hasn't said anything about Zelo.It actually felt nice for not being known for the same thing,time after time again.
 
Kai took a shot with his bow and the arrow flew towards the target.It went a little off course and it pinned itself on the each of the target.Kai slightly frowned at his aim.
 
"Wow....you'd think being from District 5,you'd have better aim",a voice said.We all turned to see a talk boy with dark eyes smirking.
 
Kai growled and put down his bow.He stormed towards him and crossed his arms.
 
"And you'd think being from District 6,you'd be a little more handsomer",Kai spat.Oh man,starting a fight now?!
 
I stood up and ran over to where a fight was about to start.Chanyeol followed close behind and we reached them quickly.I stepped in between the tall guy and Kai and slightly pushed them away from each other,but they were basically made of steel.
 
"Kai just walk away now",I said while slightly glaring at the tall guy.The tributes started to look our way and were staring closely.
 
"But he's being an !",Kai shouted.The tall guy growled and went to grab Kai's shirt.They glared viciously at each other.
 
A small boy,who was a look a like of Baekhyun,but with a few different features came and pulled back Kai.He pushed him away,near D.O and then turned back to the tall guy.
 
"You should mind your own business Tao,and leave my team alone",the boy said.He grabbed my forearm and gently pulled me away.
 
The Chinese team pulled the boy named Tao back and walked away to another station.The whole Korean team gathered and Baekhyun just arrived.He ran over and asked if Kai and I were okay.We nodded and the small boy started to speak again.
 
"I'm Suho and I'm from District 1.I just wanted to say that we should all get to know each other more.I know all your names but you might not know each other's.So we're going to introduce our selves now okay?",the boy announced.We all nodded."Okay,let's start".
 
"Well,I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'm from District 2".
 
"I'm Do Kyungsoo,but call me D.O.I'm from District 4".
 
"Kim Jongin,but call me Kai.District 5".
 
"I'm Park Chanyeol and I'm from District 3!".
 
"I-I'm Oh Sehun...D-District 6".
 
"Kim Junki....District 7".
 
"Alright,now that we all know each other,let's get back to training",Suho said and we all separated.
 
The boy named Sehun didn't move and just stayed where he was,looking down.D.O and Baekhyun continued to shoot and I sat and watched.Sehun slowly walked over and stood behind the bench.
 
"Umm....excuse me?",he asked.I turned and saw him blushing madly.Cute!
 
"C-Can I sit next to you?",he asked.I smiled and nodded at him.I moved over a bit so that he had some space.He sat down beside me and played with his fingers nervously.
 
"Your Sehun right?",I asked.The boy looked up at me and nodded with a major blush."Nice to meet you Sehun".
 
"C-Can I call you Noona?",he asked.
 
"But your older than me....All of you are",I said,confused.If I was younger than him,what was the point?
 
"Y-Yeah...but I see you as a Noona.N-Not a dongsaeng......",Sehun said shyly.I couldn't help but smile at him,he was too cute!
 
"Okay,you can call me Noona if you want",I answered.
 
"T-Thanks Noona".