Chapter.32

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

As CL guided us on to the train,I blurred out all the screaming people.They kept on touching us and squeeling when they did.I couldn't help think about everything that's just happened.I killed 2 people,made a someone my slave and have the whole world know me as a murderer.I can imagine Key giving me the death glares,it made me squirm in nervousness.

Once we stepped on to the train,and the doors closed behind us,we made our way into the main room.It was the same as when I first came here from District 7.Luhan sat on the couch while looking lifelessly at the floor.He looked like he hadn't slept in ages and he looked tramatized.I guess we all feel like that right now,even Chanyeol.

"I'm going to pop to my bedroom and we'll be moving in 2 minutes",CL said while making her way to the hall.

I sat beside Luhan on the couch while slightly staring at him.He turned his head towards me and forced a smile.He bowed his head in respect before slightly shuffling away.

"Y-You don't have to act like a servant.Your still a human being you know....",I said while shuffling closer.

Luhan gupled and he looked down at the floor.I can't even imagine what was going through his head right now.Replaying the deaths of his teammates,remembering the fear of being murdered.It must feel terrible.....

"If you want,you can leave the victor's village whenever you want,just...make sure to come back okay?",I asked while cracking a smile.

Luhan nodded his head while slightly turning to me.He bowed his head again and then looked up with the tinest smile on his face.His eyes didn't look too lost but still had the glint of lifelessness.I guess he'll never get rid of that.

"I-I'm going to go to bed....",Luhan said while standing up and slowly walking to his room.

"Take some sleeping tablets,they help",I said.Luhan stopped and turned.He nodded while small smiling,before disappearing through the hall.

D.O walked over and plonked himself down next to me.He slung his arm around my shoulder,and I rested my head on his shoulder.I listened to his slow breathing and I could tell he too,hasn't slept well at all.Kai came over and laid himself down on the couch.He put his head on my lap and cracked a smile up at me.

"Haven't been sleeping?",he asked.I shook my head lazily.

"You too?",I asked,and he nodded.

"But I'm going to try now,since I know I'm near an angel",He said while smirking.

"Watch it Kai",D.O said while lazily glaring down at him.

Kai chuckled before closing his eyes.He inhaled and exhaled before becoming quiet.Sehun walked over and stood infront of us while having a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Noona could you perhaps...um...sleep...with me tonight.I'm having a lot of nightmares lately,and I think that if your with me,I'll sleep a little better",Sehun said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright.As long as D.O can be there too",I said while smiling.

Sehun beamed and nodded.He sat down on the floor and leaned his back on my legs.He also closed his eyes and tried to have a nap.

Baekhyun walked over and laid down on the floor,with his head on Sehun's lap.Baekhyun closed his eyes,slowly going to sleep.This continued until we were all together,naping on the floor or on the couch.It wasn't the comfortablest position ever,but we were so tired that they all fell asleep.

"Look what these games have done to us.....",D.O said.

I looked at all the sleeping faces of the Korean team.Btw,Suho did use the memory remover,now he can't remember anything about killing Chen.He did see a replay of the killing,but it didn't have much of an effect on him.

"Yeah...but I guess we'll have to live with it now....besides,we do have each other's comfort....",I said while slowly Kai's hair.

D.O hmmed in response before laying his head on top of mine.He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.I sighed and shut my eyelids,and ever so slowly,went to sleep.