Chapter.30

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

"STOP!".

We froze in our positions.The voice was heard from the arena and we looked up at the top of it.Luckily,none of us had been able to get the berries past our lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen,the Korean team have won the games.With a surviving Chinese tribute....",the voice finished and the sky became light again.

D.O and I looked at each other with relief and surprise.This was nothing to feel good about,but we did survive.D.O and I hugged each other tightly and was both in shock.Luhan stood there,still in shock and shame.His district will be mad along with his country.But who could kill him?He was bowing down in fear,begging to be spared.

I unhugged D.O and walked over to Luhan.He slowly looked down at me with the slightest bit of happiness in his eyes.I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where D.O was standing.I hugged both of them with my small two arms and closed my eyes.D.O and Luhan hugged me back and we were in a group hug.

I can go home to Zelo...protect him for the rest of my life.After winning,the tributes are not put back into the games.Along with their family members,Zelo is safe.But I can't protect Key and Taemin.I have to leave that to fate.But I can make them stronger with my winnings and give them all the food they need.

A hovercraft came into the arena and landed right by the metal object.I saw another one from a far,picking up the team from the cave.We jumped down from the metal object and stood near the hovercraft.The door opened and Jaejoong stood their with 2 other guys.If I remember correctly,they were D.O and Luhan's mentours.Yunho and Junsu.

They motioned us over and didn't look happy.Espically Jaejoong.We walked in and went to our mentours.Junsu pulled Luhan away with an angry face while Yunho gripped D.O's wrist with a rather irratated face.I watched as Yunho pulled D.O down a hall and a glass door slid shut behind them.I wanted to go with D.O but Jaejoong's glare on me kept me frozen.I turned back to him and the hovercraft began moving.

"What were you thinking?!Don't you know that the government want Luhan dead?!",Jaejoong hissed at me.

"He was begging to be spared!What if I wanted him as a servant?!We can do that right?!",I said back.Jaejoong growled.

"The Chinese government only let the Chinese them do that!It's not good for a Korean to do it!And what's with this couple thing with Kyungsoo?!",Jaejoong asked.What?!Why can't Koreans do it?!That's unfair!

"D.O and I love each other!You can't stop that!",I said back.

I've had enough of this!These games are just stuffed up!Then,I heard shouting from the other room.It sounded like Junsu and he was having a growl at Luhan.Poor kid...

Jaejoong rubbed his temples and sighed.He then softly grabbed my wrist guided me to another room and a T.V.Choi Minho was doing a report on the games and looked extremely happy.

"We have the star-cross lovers from District 4 and 7 have for first time ever,saved a Chinese tribute from death.The Chinese government are furious while the Districts in China,are tearing their homes apart".

-----------

Not edited