Chapter.6

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
Walking to the main centre was so...awkward?The people in the city were dressed so weirdly and it even scared me.I thought CL's dress was weird,you should see the people walking around!Even the kids were dressed weirdly and I shivered from the thought of having to wear something like that!
 
Once we got threw all the cheering people,we walked into the main centre that first opened up to a huge hall of what looked like gold.CL led us into an elevator and it took us up so many levels,my head started to spin.
 
When it opened,we walked into what seemed like a hospital.But actually,CL told me that it was wear they would 'fix me up'.
 
"Dear just lay down here,and let the pro's do their work!",CL said while pointing to a bed.I uncertainly laid down and I was actually quite scared.
 
These 3 people walked over to me and stood beside the bed.One was a blonde haired girl that was wearing a pink frilled dress with a bow on top of her head.She was actually quite pretty,with out all the over done make up.
 
Next was a man who looked like he just came out from the avatars.He had blue hair and blue eye brows that were very thick.He wore like a presidential suit with a lot of badges on it.
 
The last one was a girl that was actually normal.She only had her hair done in a frizzy style with a black frilled dress.She probably looked the best out of all.
 
"Hello I'm Jessica and I'll be doing those over grown eye-brows for you!",said the pink girl.She looked a lot like a barbie girl.
 
"Hey I'm T.O.P.I'll be doing your hair",said the blue guy.Okay,he didn't really look like the type to do my hair.....but okay.
 
"I'm BoA.I'll be doing the rest",said the normal girl.Her voice was quiet but very cute.But what did she mean about the rest?
 
Well I'm not sure about the real hunger games........but this was torture.I was in so much pain from all this beautifying!
 
The waxed my legs and it hurt so much!!!!!
 
They plucked my eye brows that made my eyes water!!
 
They pulled my hair so hard that I had to grip on to something so that I didn't scream!!
 
Is this what beauty is?!!!WELL IT IS HORRIBLE!!!!
 
After hours of pain,they finally left,satisfied with their work.I was so sore.....
I laid on the bed in silence which I hadn't heard for a while.Then the door opened.I turned my head to see a very tall man walk in.He wasn't wearing ridiculous clothing like everyone else in this place,just some gold eye liner than suited him well.I sat up and faced him.
 
"Hi I'm Siwon.I'm here to help you in anyway that I can",he said straight forwardly.
"Can you send me back to District 7?".
 
"I'm sorry but no.I mean anything that will help you in going threw these games.I know what your going threw and I'm sorry you have to be in these games".
 
I wasn't expecting him to be sorry for me.I thought he would be congratulating me or saying about how well I should do in the arena.
 
"Well then there isn't much.Besides,you could keep my brother and friends safe?",I asked.I had nothing else I needed right now.
 
"I have already got to work on that.Your brother,Key and Taemin are safe and are being guarded",Siwon said.I looked at him with gratitude.
 
"So tonight is the tribute's parade.We're going to show you to the world but your not going to be dressed up in some stupid costume",Siwon said.I looked at him.
 
"And I could work with the pretty smile that everyone has told me about",He said.I cracked a smile and his eyes sparkled.
 
"So I have heard from Jaejoong that your a little sassy and don't like to be messed with.But your pretty and kind on the inside,especially to those who you care about.So,I want to do a dress based on that",Siwon instructed.
 
After a while,the stylist made me put on a shiny leather suit that zipped up from the waist.They tied my hair into the ponytail I usually have and left my fringe to sweep across my forehead.But I really didn't like the leather suit because it was very tight.
 
It hugged my waist too much and showed my unhealthy thighs.They were way too thin and looked inhuman like.Well,I actually have never see a fat person in my life....everyone I know is skinny and gaunt.
 
"This is way too tight Siwon!I feel so revealed!",I yelled at him who was holding some sort of lighter that had a flame coming out of it.
 
"Nonsense!You have a perfect body and it needs to be seen so that people might sponsor you so that you could be a wealthy model!",Jessica said as she walked over and fixed the collar on the suit.
 
Perfect body?!I'm so unhealthy!
 
The crowds outside started to cheer louder and louder.We exited the dressing room and walked in to what seemed like a backstage.There were other designers there and boys around my age or older were there,being worked on like I was.Could they be they be the other tributes for the Korean team?
 
They all looked well built and skilled and made me feel a little intimidated....
 
The stylists for me walked off to Mingle while Siwon had to go and speak to someone.So I decided to look around a little.I was about to walk over to the food table,when I noticed someone was staring at me.I turned around and saw a tanned looking boy staring at me.But it made me blush when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt,just a silver shimmering jacket, and his hair was ruffled like he just got out of bed.He was wearing glittering trousers that were slightly baggy.I couldn't help but think he was quite good looking.....But I may need to go and stab myself.....
 
I turned away and stared at a random wall.I heard someone's footsteps coming closer soon the person was right behind me,breathing on my neck.I quickly turned around and the same boy was standing there.
 
"You must be the girl who volunteered to take place for her brother.That was very brave of you",he said but he wasn't looking looking at my face.I looked to where he was looking and he was looking all down my legs and Body.
 
What a ert!I said that this suit was way too revealing and tight!
 
"They were right,you do have a perfect body.I'm gonna enjoy having you on my team",he said and smirked.
 
They?!What has everyone been saying about me?!
 
"I'm Jongin from District 5.But everyone calls me Kai",he said while sticking out his hand.I decided to shake it anyway.
 
"Junki,District 7",I said plainly.
 
"I heard you can shoot",Kai as he finally made eye contact with me.
 
"......I'm alright",I said.I wasn't sure if I should be telling him what I was good at so I hesitated.
 
"Okay Everyone!Get into your line of Districts!",yelled one of the stylists.We all started to move and had to get in number order.I had to be last because I was District 7,but it was better.
 
I'm shorter than everyone here and it would be awkward to have a short person like me stand in-between 2 tall guys.
 
So we all lined up and I got to the back.Siwon quickly came over to me and pointed to a button on the side of my suit.
 
"Push that button when your ready okay?",he asked.I didn't know what he meant but I nodded anyway.
 
The tall boy in front of me kept on glancing back and I don't know what he was looking at.But looking at how tall he was,and judging by where he is standing,he is from District 6,the youngest of the boys.He reminds me a lot of Zelo.... I don't know why.....
 
"Alright Districts your up!",said a stylist.The curtains opened and the crowd cheered loudly.