Chapter.18

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

As soon as the countdown finished,everything happened fast.Everyone ran towards the middle where lots of weapons and goodies were placed.My legs were wobbly as I tried to run as fast as I could,not trying to trip over my own legs.The Chinese members were too eager and grabbed what ever they could.

I saw backpacks placed around the centre and went to run for one.I quickly got a hold of it and began to run towards the woods.I didn't see D.O anywhere and I got a little worried.But that didn't really matter right now.

A stupid hole was in the ground and I stepped right into it,causing me to trip over.Chen,the annoying Chinese member was about to stab me with a knife when he suddenly fell over.I looked and saw there was a scrape along his back.I looked up and saw Suho not too far from here.He held a knife in his hand and gestured me to the woods.Was he letting me go free?!

I quickly put on the backpack and made a break for the forest.I ran fast through the trees and didn't stop.Then,something bumped into me causing me to fall over.I looked and saw Tao on the ground rubbing his head.My heart stopped and I panicked to get something out my bag.But I couldn't.

Tao looked and saw me on the ground,slightly frozen in fear.He smirked and was about to grab me when I quickly sprung up,and ran deeper in the woods.I have to get away from him or I'll be meeting a cocky Chinese team.

Once I thought I was far enough,I needed to take a break from running.It has suddenly gotten hotter out here and my loose fringe was stuck to my forehead.I sat on a log and pulled off the backpack.I zipped it open to see what was in there and took my raincoat off.It didn't seem like it was going to rain any time soon,then again the gamemakers are a mystery.

I pulled out a blanket from my backpack and put it aside.It could be of some use.I found rope and about 3 crackers that seemed edible.I found some slinky thing that seemed useful,but I don't know what for.Then I found a water bottle and I was absoulutly gasping.But to my disappointment,it was empty.Bloody typical government.

I packed them back into the back,along with my raincoat.I set off to find a good place for traps and a place to sleep since it's already getting dark.

Man,these woods seem like they go on forever.It's hot and I have no idea where any water is.It seems as if I'm dead already...

I hope Zelo and Key aren't watching this.They would be disappointed in me for having no sense of direction at all.Especially Ket since we hunt together all the time.

I grabbed some sticks and started to pack a trap with some rope that I had with me.Hopefully I would catch a rat or rabbit in these woods.It's the best I've got.

Once I set up the trap,I climbed up a tall tree that was close by.It had gotten darker fast and I don't know what creatures are in these woods.So I got up on a high branch and tied myself to it with the rope I have.I pulled out the blanket aswell and covered myself with it.I should get some sleep.

The woods were now dark and it was hard to see anything.But as long as no one can see me,I'm safe.Tomorrow,I'm going to search for water and to find one of my teammates.Most likely Sehun or D.O.I hope their not dead yet.