Chapter.15

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

Today,all tributes have an interview with with the guy who announced our weapon results,Choi Minho.Apparantly,all we do is discuss what we feels about the games,and how confident we are.I find it stupid but it is something that all the tributes have to do.

So Siwon and I were in the dressing room,trying on multiple dresses.Most of them were either flowey or revealing,and sometimes both together.We spent hours trying dresses on that seemed endless.

Joon also stayed in the room with us,tending to what ever need we wanted.But we both hardly asked for anything,thinking he would get too tired.Well,that's what I thought anyways.......

Finally after hours of choosing,I tried on a red dress that reached my knees.It had one strap that frilled and went over one of my shoulders.It was actually tight on my waist,but not as bad as the one I had to wear at the tribute parade.Stylists had done my hair into a high bun,and done actually light make-up.

They did small flames next to my eyes and smokey eye make-up.They put light lipgloss that tasted so horrible and I really wanted to get it off.But the stylists refused to change it.Now I was standing in the dress cubical,too afraid to show Joon and Siwon.

"Come out Junki!",shouted Siwon.

"No!I look stupid!",I yelled back.

"You never look stupid Junki.Even when Jaejoong insists you do",Siwon said.I sighed and unlocked the door.I opened it wide and stepped out while growing red from embarrassment.

"Junki....",I heard Siwon say.I looked up and saw him and Joon,were flabbergasted.

Joon had his mouth hanging open and Siwon's eyes were wide.

"You look beautiful",Siwon stated.

"I don't feel beautiful",I said back.

"Well you do.Now all you have to do is go out there and give.Explain ypur life back at the District and say that you want to win these games.I'll be there the whole time,and Jaejoong,CL and Joon will be watching backstage",Siwon stated while standing up and fixing my loose hair.

I sighed nervously.I have never been talked to directly infront of 1000's of people.It feels like my stomach is going to explode with butterflies flying away.

Some workmen came in and told us it was time.We walked out to a waiting room where all tributes stood in a line,waiting to be interviewed.I was the last one to add to the line because I'm District 7.I was behind the Tao guy again,and I was frightened of him again.Siwon and Joon left to watch the interview,so now it was just the tributes waiting in line.

The interview began and first was Xiumin,the annoying chubby kid.Tao suddenly turned around with an evil smirk and started to blabber about himself.

"In District 6 in China,I have all these love struck girls after me.And once I win this,they'll be sworming more than ever",Tao gloated.I rolled my eyes and looked at a wall near by.

"That is unless,I have someone to bring back",Tao finished.

I snapped my head his way and glared at him.I know what he was trying to get at and he didn't seem much different from Luhan,a playboy.Tao smirked again and I just wanted to punch him in the nose.

"It's alright if Luhan is your type,I don't mind sharing",he said.

I was just about to raise my fist,until I looked over at the interview T.V screen.D.O was sitting in a chair,talking to Minho like it was nothing.He didn't look nervous at all and he was chilled as ever.

"So Kyungsoo,is there anyone special back home?",Minho asked.D.O sniggered.

"Nah",he answered.

"No?I don't believe it for a second,look at that face!",Minho said and the auidence applauded.

"Well I guess there is someone...",D.O said and I listened to what he was getting at.

"Well Kyungsoo,when you get home after this,she will have to go out with you",Minho said.D.O slightly frowned.

"I can't....",he said.The audience went silent.

"And why is that?I she from another District?",Minho asked.

"Yes and......she's here as a tribute".