Chapter.23

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

"Should we wake them up?".

"Aww their too cute together!".

"Maybe we should just carry them!They look peaceful".

"I thought I would be the one to like Noona...*slap* Ow Chanyeol Hyung!".

I heard voices that were close by and it woke me up.I cracked my eyes and open to meet D.O's cute sleeping face.His arms were tightly around my waist and he looked adorable.I turned to the front and saw the Korean team grinning at us,espcially Chanyeol.

"Good morning Junki!",Baekhyun said while chuckling after.

Realization hit me like a ton of bricks and I blushed madly.I quickly sat up in the sleeping bag and kept my head down,trying to not show my major,embarrassing blush.The team chuckled and stood up straight.

"Awww,she's blushing!",Kai said while crouching down again and pinching my cheeks.He moved them in different directions while smiling brightly.

D.O then woke up hearing the noise and sat up next to me.Kai let go of my cheeks and I rubbed them with my palms.D.O turned to me and I laughed at him.He looked confused.

"You look so cute with you bed hair....",I said.D.O blushed and quickly went up to fix it.

I then realised that the whole time,the cameras and been filming this and showing it on live television.THAT MEANS EVERYONE SAW THE KISS!!!!....so embarrassing.....

"Can I get a morning kiss?",D.O asked whille standing up.

I stood up along with him and fixed his slightly messed up rain coat.Oh what the hell,stuff the cameras.I wrapped my arms around D.O's neck and pulled him to a kiss.I felt him wrap his arms around my waist,pulling me closer.I then suddenly felt D.O's tongue slip inside my mouth.It shocked me and I slightly gasped,which caused D.O to chuckle and smirk.

"Come on you two,we have to get moving!",Chanyeol said,irratated.

We pulled apart and I didn't realise how much we've changed.Before,I was just a friend to D.O but now,we're already kissing and sleeping together.Is this what the games do to you?

Everyone packed up their things and started to move out.True to Suho's word,my ankle felt a lot better with the bandage on and I could walk better.I reminded myself to look for ohkahana leaves in the forest for Sehun's and Baekhyun's stings.The ointment will soon wear off,that reminds me! I looked down and saw burn was now only a small cut.Wow!That stuff is amazing!My back no longer hurt also!

"Okay first,we gonna look for water.Then we will set out for a good place to rest and that will hide us.Lastly,we might need some more food and weapons,so we're gonna go back to place where we first came.Got it?",Suho instructed.We nodded."Then let's go West".

D.O slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me towards him.I turned and smiled at him.I wrapped my arm around his waist and teasingly pinched it.He jumped.

"Hey!",D.O said.I giggled but then lovingly held his waist tightly.

"Get a room you two!",yelled Baekhyun.D.O faked a thinking pose.

"That's a good idea!",D.O said cheerfully.The team groaned while I rolled my eyes playfully.

I then stopped by a near tree and I saw ohakana leaves up high.That's just what I need!

"Hey guys!There's ohakana on this tree!I'm gonna go get it!",I said as I then started to climb the tree.

The Korean team started to yell at me to get down and were looking worried.Pft,they don't know I climb higher trees than this!

"Don't worry guys!I'm fine!",I said as I then hopped up on the branch where the leaves were.

"Be careful!",shouted Suho.

I grabbed some of the leaves and stuffed them into my backpack.I then started to climb down again,when I heard shouting off in the distance.I looked up and my face paled.I saw the Chinese team,heading this way!I then quickened my pace down the tree and made it safely down to the bottom.D.O immediatly hugged me.

"Don't ever do that again!",he yelled.

"The Chinese team,they're heading this way!!!",I yelled.

Suho snapped his head to the left and saw them running towards us.He paled and then quickly grabbed the still Sehun and started to run.

"RUN!!",Suho yelled.

We started to run for our lives away from the Chinese team but they suddenly were a lot faster.They were only about 10 metres away from us and they started to through their weapons.We had to dodge them while running and we were getting tired from not having any water since yesterday.

An arrow suddenly plungded into Chanyeol's back and he fell over in pain.We all stopped and tried to help him up but it was too late.The Chinese team had caught up to us and looked angry,but were smirking.

Tao tackled Sehun to the ground and held a knife to his neck.Xiumin took down D.O by tripping him over,then keeping his foot down on his back.Chen had to fight with Kai but ended up winning by holding a sword to his neck.Kris fought with Suho and Kris was able to have Suho's arms behind his back.Baekhyun tried to attack Kris but was flung towards a tree and knocked out.

Now,I was so scared,because Luhan advanced over to me and looked angry and smug.He then raised his fist and punched me right in the jaw.I fell to the floor with blood coming out mouth.

"JUNKI!!",yelled the Korean team.

Luhan then crouched down and forcefully grabbed my chin.He leaned in,then his smashed against mine and he was extremely rough.I tried to pull away but he held my arms tightly.Luhan immediatly shoved his tongue into my mouth and I wanted to just chop his head off.

"GET YOUR LIPS OFF OF HER!!",yelled an angry voice.

Luhan pulled away and turned around to see D.O having a fierce glare.Luhan walked over to him and was about to punch him square in the face.

"Luhan",Kris called.Luhan turned to him and Kris motioned him over.Luhan walked over and held Suho's arms tightly while Kris walked over to me.

Okay if I said I was scared before,it's nothing compared to now.Kris's glare was so intimidating and I had to slightly back away.But I couldn't get far cause Kris stomped on to my leg.I yelped in pain and couldn't move away.Kris crouched down and glared more at me.

"I'm sorry I killed Lay!I swear it was an accident!Just let the team go and kill me!",I yelled in his face.

Kris then smirked and the Chinese team chuckled.The Korean team looked shocked I fought for them but were then confused.

"We don't care about that.It's the fact you took Xiumin's weapon,then ran away",Kris said.

Wait...what?

"You don't care?",I asked astonished.Kris shook his head.It made my blood boil.

"How can you say that?!He was your teammate and you don't care that he was killed?!",I shouted.

"I had a feeling Lay was going to be the first to go.Shame yes,but nothing to cry over",Kris said.HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO HEARTLESS??!!!

"Now why don't we get down to the important things hm?Who do you want to be tortured the most Junki?",Kris picked me up to my feet and held my arms tightly behind my back.

"Which one aye?",Kris said behind me.TORTURE??!!!!!!!!

"I'm not saying anything",I said.I heard Kris growl.

"Torture me".