Chapter.31

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

A whole lot of things have happened in this past week.The whole uprising in China died down by the Korean government saying that they privately killed Luhan.But they lied so Luhan is healthy and living today.But he can never go back to his country or district.The Chinese must not know he still lives,or another war could break out.Luhan is now intitled as the Korean team's servant.He is planned to come back to the victor's village and work for us.But of course we will not use him like that.At least he is able to live.

D.O and I got a whole lot of scolding from multiple people.Like Luhan's mentour,D.O's mentour,Jaejoong even people who work for the government.But we were able to clear it,but now we have to act as if we always liked Luhan.Since the government were planning to kill Luhan off,the WHOLE Korean team has to act like we never wanted to kill him.Of course it's not true,but I can't let him be killed.

Jaejoong,after giving me the huge lecture has finally been able to come back to his old self.He is back to drinking away his problems,like he always had.CL wasn't too bothered about the whole thing,she just kept on saying about the stupid manners thing.As for Siwon,I'm not too sure.

Siwon has kind of been acting like the whole games didn't even happen.I tried to talk to him,but he will just nod and smile if it's something about the games.Now,I've just given up.

We're due to go back to the victor's village tomorrow,but today we have our last interview.The victor's village is inbetween Distract 6 and 7.So I can still go into my district whenever I like.The whole team will live there,along with Luhan.And our families will live with us,maybe I could lie about Key and Taemin.Say their my cousins,then they can live with me! :) good plan.

Anyway,we dressed up for the interview and it will be with Choi Minho again.Jaejoong was telling me to say that I was madly in love with D.O and that we loved Luhan like a brother and that we are devostated that he's gone.I know for a fact that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are gonna stay silent about liking Luhan.It's dead obvious they wanted him dead.

I had to be in a pink frilled dress with some pink high heels.They tied my hair up into a bun and put light make-up on me.D.O was in a white tux along with the rest of the team.I forgot to say!I think Kai forever has scars on his back.The government couldn't get rid of them so he has them for life.But they no longer hurt.

So the team sat down on a long couch opposite Minho.Sehun and Chanyeol stood behind the couch because they didn't fit.D.O and I had to sit next to each other while holding hands,which we did not mind.But I could feel Kai slightly twitching beside us.

"So,what happened in the arena?Did something trigger your love?",Minho asked D.O and I.

"Well,when I was freezing cold that night with only a thin blanket,D.O was the one who offered me his sleeping bag.I think it was then,that something just pulled out from there....",I said while smiling.

The audience awed and D.O smiled.I saw Chanyeol place his hand on D.O's shoulder and did a bro shake.Sehun who stood behing me put his hand on my head and slightly shook like a brother would.

"You two are the cutest couple ever!",Minho fangirled.He then turned to Kai.

"So Kai,even though Junki wasn't able to return your feelings and she still gave you that kiss,how do you feel about Junki's and D.O's relationship?",Minho asked.

Poor Kai,why are they doing this?!It's just making Kai feeling worse!Kai slightly gripped his hands together but put on a killer smile.

"My feelings for her haven't changed,but I'm not going inbetween their relationship.That is unless D.O hurts her",Kai said.

The crowd laughed along with Minho and I put on a fake laugh.Even Kai sounded like he didn't mean it,I know he did.D.O put on a smile also and the rest of the team laughed.But we all knew.

"Oh I love it!Now you have a safe trip home and I know you've brought pride to your country.The Korean team,this years victors,of this year's hunger games!",Minho said and the crowd cheered.

The lights went off and we all walked off stage.

-----

not edited