strange eyes

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter twelve: strange eyes

    His eyes glowed a bright blue as he stared at the couple with detestment. The only thing on the wolf’s mind was to get the male away from his mate and take her into his arms. And he planned to.

 

    Mark felt like he was watching his body move from the back seat. He knew it was no use to fight for control as his wolf’s emotions were scattered everywhere. Mark began walking towards the couple, his expression blank with his eyes trained on the female.

 

    Jae Ah felt a strange set of eyes on her and she turned, with slight confusion, to see a familiar boy walking towards her. But he didn’t seem familiar at all either. Her eyes rounded as her gaze met with a bright blue one instead of the dark brown eyes that Mark was supposed to have. She blinked as he came closer to them before stopping a few feet, staring back at her.

 

    Jinwoo’s eyes went from Jae Ah to behind her as he recognized the boy from before. His breath caught when he saw the bright blue eyes and his own eyes narrowed. His entire body stiffened as he stood on edge, staring at Mark with hatred.

 

    “M-Mark?” Jae Ah stuttered in surprise before subtly pinching her own arm and smiling nervously, “What are you doing here?” She felt oddly aware of Jinwoo standing right behind her. Mark didn’t answer though and just kept staring at her but she didn’t feel uncomfortable like she thought she would. Instead, a warm feeling began to grow in her and she liked it. “I didn’t know you were one for lenses.”

 

    Jinwoo felt like laughing at her statement until he realized that Jae Ah sounded oddly familiar with Mark. His gaze shifted back to his girlfriend and he stared at the back of her head with mixed feelings before he spoke, his voice slightly forced, “You guys… know each other?”

 

    Jae Ah tried to hide her sheepish expression as she stiffly explained, “I’ve seen him… once or twice. But we’re not friends or anything!”

 

    Mark flinched inwardly at her defensive statement. His blue eyes brightened a little more but Jae Ah was too busy looking at Jinwoo too notice. Mark’s eyes went to Jinwoo also after a moment and he and his wolf startled at the latter’s expression. Jinwoo was staring at him accusingly, almost as if he knew the cause of the blue eyes.

 

    “Come on, Jae Ah.” Jinwoo ignored her explanation. He reached out to grab her hand, stepping back, “Let’s go.”

 

    Jae Ah took a step with Jinwoo before looking back with Mark, the warm feeling slowly disappearing, “But, hold on.”
 

    “Let’s go, Jae Ah.” Jinwoo said more strongly.

 

    Mark glared at Jinwoo threateningly, warning him as to what would happen if he took his mate away. But Jinwoo returned the expression with just as much menace, both angering and surprising the silent wolf.

 

    Jae Ah looked incredibly unsure and it made Mark want to help her but he knew that it would be no use with Jinwoo around. Jinwoo was acting like Mark was the plague and if they didn’t go away quick enough, they would get hurt. And he knew, despite how much he hated it, that Jae Ah would follow Jinwoo, not him.

    Jae Ah’s expression slightly fell as she slowly nodded to Jinwoo, “Okay, okay. Bye… Mark.”

    Mark could only watch her go while his wolf silently whined out for her. He waited until they were a good way away from him and he could barely see them before he began to move, following them. He made sure to stay out of sight of Jinwoo as he followed.

 

    Every time that Jae Ah turned to smile or laugh a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter