emotions

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter thirteen: freaking out

“JB!” Jackson shouted his nickname, putting his hand out once more as he stood in between his Alpha and Mark, “calm down.”

 

Jaebum shot him a short glare, “Calm down? He brought a human here! This is a pack. How the hell is he expecting to explain the abundance of wolves here when she wakes up?”

 

“Plus,” YugYeom piped from the background, “he basically kidnapped her. She won’t exactly be calm about this.”
 

“You’re not helping.” Bam Bam hit his arm with the back of his hand. He sighed, complaining, “Can’t we just go talk to her? Mark hyung is her mate anyways so she’ll be fine. I want to see her!”

 

“No.” Jaebum replied without hesitation. “No one sees her. As soon as the pack doctor finishes making sure she’s okay, she leaves.”

 

“It’s not fair!” Bam Bam continued. “How come Jin Young hyung is the only one who gets to stay with her?” He muttered, “I could have stayed with her.”
 

Mark narrowed his eyes on Bam Bam just as YugYeom hit his friend while laughing, “Because we all know you’d just try to flirt with her if she woke up.”

 

Jaebum stressed, “She’s not-”

 

His words were cut off when the door to the room slammed open and Jin Young stood there, blinking with wide eyes. They all went silent to look at him as he hesitated before looking to Mark, “She’s awake…”

 

Mark was the first one in the room while Jaebum stood in the doorway, blocking the others from entering. Bam Bam and YugYeom looked over his shoulder eagerly at the pretty, young girl, wanting to interact with her. Youngjae looked over the other shoulder with Jackson repeatedly pushing him aside and complaining. Jin Young lingered behind them all, unsurely.

 

He knew he should help Mark, since Jae Ah would recognize him, but he didn’t really want to. Although he had made friends with the girl, he’d never intended on getting close to her and this was too close for him.

 

Jae Ah startled when her eyes fell on Mark before they widened. She pressed further against the wall she was standing against, her hands shaking by her side. “Y-You, where did you take me?”

 

At the sight of her, scared, Mark was taken back. His wolf had just wanted his mate by his side but seeing her look at him with scared eyes was making his wolf retreat back into his mind, shamed. Mark blinked, feeling himself regain control of his body. He looked back to where his pack stood, all staring at him. His eyes shifted back into brown and Jaebum tensed at seeing that.

 

Mark looked back to Jae Ah when she repeated her question with more aggression. He reached his hand up to touch his brown hair, slightly ruffling it. “U-Uh, this is our house… kind of. Well, we stay here a lot.”

 

Jae Ah’s lips parted in surprise, but not only at his explanation. She felt a portion of her anger dissipate when his warm voice sounded and she hated that. She needed to remain angry. She was in an unknown place, kidnapped by someone she had trusted, sort of.

 

“Why did you kidnap me?” She couldn’t stop her voice from shaking. “I-I don’t have any money,” she rambled, “so I can’t give you much just, please, d-don’t hurt me. I just-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter