friends

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five: friends

“There will be a fight, Bam Bam.” Jin Young restlessly explained as he followed Bam Bam through the door of Jaebum’s house. “They’ll be an actual fight. Do you want that? They’re human. Leave them alone. It’s not like I’m hurt.”

 

“Hyung,” Bam Bam abruptly stopped and turned to him, “he punched you. For no reason. Don’t you want him to get hurt?”

 

Jin Young let out an aggravated sigh, “It’s more than that.”

 

Bam Bam rolled his eyes before heading back down the hallways. Jin Young followed him, now quiet, as they both turned into the living room of the massive household. 5 boys were splayed across the room in various spots, doing their own thing, yet all talking to each other despite that.

 

Jaebum’s house was the second most favorite spot for all of them to hang out. Not only because it was the biggest house in the entire pack, but also because Jaebum lived alone. As the future leader, or soon-to-be Alpha of the pack, Jaebum was independent from the start. He had lived on his own since he turned 16 and had taken care of himself mostly during that time as well.

 

His father was still the current Alpha of the pack but by the end of the year, he was set to hand over the reigns to Jaebum. Although the boy wasn’t the oldest around, he had been trained for it his entire life by his father. And because of that, the pack, which consisted of the boys’ families and multiple others, trusted Jaebum with their futures. It wasn’t a big pack, mostly consisting of 50 or so wolves, but it was decent enough for their small territory.

 

“Guys!” Bam Bam yelled at they all looked to him in surprise as he had interrupted multiple conversations. “Something happened today.” Jin Young shot him a warning look but Bam Bam ignored it and continued, “I was going to meet Jin Young for food when I saw Kim Jinwoo with him. And that punched Jin Young.”

 

“What?” Jaebum was the first out of his seat, his eyes trained to Jin Young, “Is that true?”

 

Jin Young sighed, seeing the look on all their faces, “Yeah, but it’s nothing to worry about, okay? He was just-”

 

“He punched you?” Jackson stood up, his brows furrowing. “What are you talking about? I’m going to beat him up!” He pulled up his sleeves to reveal the muscles on his arm.

 

Jin Young put his hand up, “Guys, I-”

 

Mark was the next to stand up, an unreadable look on his face. Jin Young’s words fell to air as his eyes went to Mark and saw the determined look on his face. Mark agreed with Jackson, and once Jin Young realized that, he knew he couldn’t fight them.

 

Mark had never actually met Jinwoo in person. He had heard about him from the other members but he had never gotten the opportunity. But he didn’t have to. He still hated him from all he had heard. And now, he hated him for a reason.

 

Before Jin Young even realized what was happening, he was being dragged outside by Jackson with Mark on his other side. None of the others followed but Jin Young knew that was because they didn’t need to.

 

Mark and Jackson were two of the prime, if not the best, fighters in the pack. All 7 boys were in charge of fighting and guarding the pack but the two of them were especially deadly, and even more so when they fought together.

 

It was a beautiful thing, in some way, to see Mark and Jackson fighting in wolf form. They moved in sync with each other, while one distracted and one attacked. They were deadly together and sometimes the others questioned whether they even had to think before they attacked, or if it was just a natural thing for them to be so good at it.

 

Jin Young only stopped walking once they reached the back borders o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter