Chapter 01

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here he is.Looking at his own reflection on the mirror while wearing an expensive watch.Within a glance,both girls and boys will fall for him.They will worship every ground he stepped on..Why not?He is young,handsome,smart.Not only that,he's the CEO of "Park Company" and the founder of "CB industries",Park Chanyeol.

"Son.....come down, breakfast is ready."

"Yeah......."

Chanyeol gave a simple answer after fixing his suit and come out of his room.But eventually stopped when he remembered something.He forgot his phone and car keys.

"When will you stop forgetting your car keys Channie....? ".

That voice.That pouty look.That sparkling eyes.Chanyeol still remembers it all.But it all has gone.He wished  Just one more time to hear that voice,to see that face.He desperately wanted to see him.But he can't.

 "Why can't I still get you off my mind ?"

He left a loud sigh looking at his car keys.Then he went back to the dining room after getting his things.

Everyone  is not so perfect,so like him.Chanyeol is not perfect,because he has a broken heart.He lost his happiness,long time ago.Because he choose a wrong move by himself resulting two broken hearts.

In the dining room,There is Mr.Park with his wife and his daughter.They all are waiting for Chanyeol.

"Sorry,I'm bit late again." Chanyeol said while sitting for the breakfast with his family.

"It's ok son.You have a lot of work and responsibilites on your shoulders now."

Mr.Park gave him an eye smile.

"Just take a break Chanyeol.You've worked hard enough for the company more than me."

Chanyeol didn't answer.Instead he dig in to his food.

"Anyway son,Do you know Mr.Do?"

This time Mrs.Park.Chanyeol only nodded his head not giving a glance at his mother.

"His son is a doctor.So I prepa........"

Mrs.Park was cut off when Chanyeol slammed his fork on the table.

"Omma....!!!!,Please not again.I had enough with your blind dates."

The other two gave each other a knowing look.Seems like it is a usual fight in the morning.

"Why? Soo is a good son,smart and very decent.He is really your type."

"Soo or whoever,My type or not,I don't care.I won't do that anymore."He sighed for the second time.

"Ok,then.This is the last one right dear ? Please do this for your mom Chanyeol-ah?"

She asked while getting his son's hand on to her palm.

"That is the same thing you told him last week omma"

Their one and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter