Chapter 39

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time has passed and Chanyeol woke up like he was actually sleeping. He wanted to be with Baekhyun a little more but tomorrow Baekhyun should do the surgery and the latter wants some rest as well.So they both stood up and went towards Baekhyun's room. They went in and sat on the hospital bed.

"So...what did you two talked? Did she scare you?"       Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun smiled saying no.

"She is alright with me now. We made up." Chanyeol nodded. I already know Baek

Chanyeol kept a peck Baekhyun's forehead before caressing the smaller's hair.Both are staring at each other.

"Rest well.You have the surgery tomorrow."

Baekhyun nodded as a child taking his eyes away from Chanyeol.Chanyeol smiled.

"Do you want anything?"

"Mmm..."

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun pat on his lips as he still was thinking.

Chanyeol smirked before taking Baekhyun into a sweet kiss.

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!!" Baekhyun hissed and slapped Chanyeol's arm playfully. Cheeks are red and anyone can say he was blushing because of Chanyeol's sudden kiss.

"Why ? Don't arouse my emotions Baek. You just showed me these lips intentionally.Didn't you?"  Chanyeol said in a husky tone.

"No I didn't and you know it.Don't play the victim here ."

"Ok ok.Anything else then baby?" Baekhyun again nodded his head.Chanyeol hugged him to another kiss but Baekhyun stopped him. Baekhyun slowly reached his both hands towards Chanyeol's neck and hugged him. Blowing to the tallers ear he said in the same tone that chanyeol used.

 

 

 

 

"Strawberry ice cream"

"WHAT!!!" 

"I want strawberry ice cream." Baekhyun pouted like a small kid.

"Tsk! You are still a kid Baek."

"No I am not."

"Yes you are!"

"Yah!I'm not a baby" Chanyeol laughed .

"Whatever you say my baby. I will take it. Now lean down and rest."

Baekhyun  again nodded and leaned down on the bed while Chanyeol closing the door.

 

 

Minutes passed and Chanyeol is still away. Baekhyun was so bored so he thought to take a fresh bath. He got up and untied the button one by one.He was facing back to the door and he didn't hear that someone has crawled to the room secretly. But the strange man hit his foot on the near table by mistake and Baekhyun almost turned. However the man was fast enough to catch Baekhyun and he cupped Baekhyun's mouth with a white cloth.

Baekhyun struggled to fight back and shout.But soon he embraced the darkness while being in the unknown man's hand.

 

*********************************************************************************************

They should have told him when he was curious. Baekhyun might have a reason. But his hyung or Kyungsoo should have told him. They know how much Baekhyun was mean to him.It feels like a betrayal. Kai was so frustrated but he could hide his anger somehow. Beside he is in the hospital, facing his hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter