Chapter 09- The Past 2

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas everyone.Enjoy reading 'BTYH.'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chanyeol's mother has a weak heart. Therefore, she often gets heart attacks like this. Doctors always advise her to control her anger. But you know, old habits die hard. After Mrs.Park got unconscious, Chanyeol took her into the hospital and she had to stay there couple of days.

Mrs.Park slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes met with her children.

"Omma, are you okay? Dad also shocked when he heard that you are in hospital." Yoora said without a break.

"Why did you tell him? I'm okay now." Mrs.Park slowly turned her head towards Chanyeol who is looking at her sadly.

"Yollie...." She murmured in a crack voice and Chanyeol started to caress her hair.

"Omma...Are you okay? Do you feel any pain right now?" He asked. "Yoora.Can you give us some time? I want to talk to him alone" Mrs.Park said staring at Chanyeol.Yoora nodded and went out from the room.

"Yeollie......" She started again.

"Yeah omma. I'm here."

"Do you know? You have really grown up and married. But to me, you are still my sweet child. Yeollie.....When I got you into my hands in your first day in this world, I wanted nothing but to live with you and your children until my death. But..."

"Omma.................." Mrs.Park stiffened.

"But I feels that you are going far away from me now.I can't hold it back my son. I feel that you don't love me anymore." Chanyeol give his mother a small smile.

"Omma....What are you saying? I can't live without you. I love you so much."

"Really? Do you love me?" Chanyeol nodded his head continuously. But Chanyeol didn't understand one thing. Why his mother asking these things so suddenly? Of course he loves her.

"Yeah omma...I love you.But why......"

"Then choose." Chanyeol is upset with his mother's words.He is confused.

"Choose what omma? " Mrs.Park took Chanyeol's hand onto her palm.

"Choose me....or him."

***************************************************************************************************************************************

To Baekhyun these days like a living in a hell. He felt very lonely.Chanyeol hardly comes home,if he comes,he is in drunk state.His husband gave him a cold shoulder.They didn't talk with each other.They didn't sleep together either.Baekhyun slept in their bedroom alone while Chanyeol was on the couch in their living room.Chanyeol thinks his mother is in hospital because of him.Yes.This is not the first time Mrs.Park had fought with him.She always says something to let down him.He knows that she doesn't like him from the begining.But Baekhyun held all those things to himself saying nothing to her.Because he is Chanyeol's mother all after,the person who gave birth to his lover.But at the end, he shouted at her.He shouldn't have done that.He shouldn't have shouted at his mother-in -law.He feels regret.But what can he do now? What done is done.He tried to talk with Chanyeol.But his husband always gave his back to him.His husband is angry with him.He couldn't bare the pain in his heart when Chanyeol was obviously avoiding him.

In one morning , Baekhyun took the courage and went to their bedroom to talk with Chanyeol.Chanyeol is wearing his suit to go to work. His tie is crooked. Chanyeol is already 24 years. But he still can't wear a tie properly.What a giant baby.

"Ch-Channie....." Baekhyun tried to start a conversation with his sweet but now cold husband.

"Your tie has crooked. Let-Let me fix it." He went before Chanyeol to fix the tie. But the second he touched the tie knot,he was pushed away to the side. Chanyeol pushed him.Tears are gathering in his eyes.

"Please Chanyeol...." He begged. "Don't do this to me. I can't see you being like this to me.Please talk with me. "

Chanyeol tuned towards at Baekhyun in one second. He is irritated.

"DON'T EVER TRY BAEKHYUN! Are you happy now? My mother is in hospital now BECAUSE OF YOU!!! "

"I-I'm sorry Channie. I didn't mean to." Baekhyun cried. Chanyeol hissed with the latter's words.

"Sorry? Huh! Is it all that you have to say? " Chanyeol gulped his own saliver to clear his throat while glaring at his small husband. He pointed his finger at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun..You maybe have so many women to say 'Omma' cause you are an orphan.But I have only one mother. But you already made her sic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter