Chapter 16

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After few seconds,the door was opened revealing his ex-father-in-law.Mr.Park.

"Baekhyun? Why are you......oh" Mr.Park stopped what he was going to say when he saw the situation.His drunkard son all over Baekhyun.Baekhyun side glanced at Chanyeol and smiled with Mr.Park.

"Mr.Park.He got drunk at the party today.So........."

"Yeah, I can see that." He looked over them at the car.

"Baekhyun-ah, Please can you take him to his room? I'll park the car to the garage.You know, I'm too old to hold this giant now."He gave a familiar toothy smile.Such a father,such a son.

Baekhyun was tensed.He didn't like the idea to go in and Mr.Park immediately got the reason for the smaller's uneasy behaviour.

"She is hanging out with her friends and not at home Baekhyun. Don't worry.

"O-Ok then, I will take him to his room Mr.Park." Mr.Park nodded and he was going to pass Baekhyun,but stopped.

"Baekhyun-ah."

"Y-Yes,"

"You used to call me appa." With that he continued his way.

Yes.Baekhyun used to.It's all in the past.He can't call him appa now.Chanyeol stopped all of them with ing divorce papers.He wanted to tell him but didn't. Instead he looked at the large door which is the entrance to the mansion.The door that was closed to him four years ago.He didn't want to go but he couldn't escape either.The drunkard giant is all over him, sleeping while leaning to him.So he slowly took a step forward into the house breaking his own promise that to never take a step again into this place.

*******************************************************

Baekhyun took the giant to his room and leaned down him on the bed. He relieved a sigh.God, Chanyeol is a real giant.He looked around the room. Same.It is almost same as he had last seen.There's only one difference.The wall picture. Before it was their wedding photo but now it has replaced with an another picture. Yes, he had replaced. If only he knows.......

"AAIShh....!" Chanyeol began to roll on his bed side to side.It took Baekhyun's attention towards him.He is sweating thanks to alcohol. He removed Chanyeol's shoes and socks.Then he got a wet towel from the bath room. Baekhyun's slowly sat at the edge of the bed and took Chanyeol's head onto his lap.He wiped the taller's face so tenderly.He smiled when he remembered the past. He always did that when Chanyeol came home drunk from partying with his friends.

After done with what he was doing, he stood up from the bed to go out, but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

"Stay with me."

"................................................................"

"Please I can't let you go this time Baek. I want you back. I want you Baekhyun."

 Chanyeol tightened his grip. With Chanyeol's words,the latter's eyes filled with tears. Does he even know he is here? Chanyeol is the one who pushed him away.He is the one who didn't want him in his life anymore.He is the one who told him to go away from his eye sight. But now why? What bull he is saying? Why does he want him back? With teary eyes Baekhyun fell down to the bed again. He leaned his head on their interwined hands.

"Then why did you leave me at first?"

He was crying and crying. He felt so sleepy and soon he fell into dreamland with Chanyeol beside him.

Mr.Park peeked at the inside of the room to see them sleeping together.With a sad smile, he closed the soor of the room without making any noise.

*******************************************************

The morning sunrays fell down through the windows, lightening the whole room and it was able to wake Chanyeol up.The warmth is so comfortable to the giant.Chanyeol slowly opened and turned his eyes towards the window.He is still felt like a drunkard. But how did he come home? Maybe Kai might send........He knew his guess was wrong when he saw the smaller's head on his chest.His lost love, his lost husband is sleeping like an adorable puppy with him....WITH HIM.

 Chanyeol stared and smiled at the sleeping figure.He wiped Baekhyun's hair that had fell down to the smaller's face and he tried to move a little, but couldn't because his puppy nuzzled to him to gain the lost warmth again.Chanyeol chuckled when he saw that cute act of Baekhyun and whispered to himself.

"It would have been nice to live like this from the beginning. But  what did happen to us Baekhyun? Didn't you really love me back then?" Without an aware Chanyeol's murmuring had disturbed Baekhyun's sleep.He opened his eyes little by little. But they got bigger when he saw the giant's amazed eyes.He swiftly sat up on the bed.

"Did I sleep here?"

"Well, you can see that by yourself." Chanyeol cleaned his throat and stood up from the bed. He took off his shirt to meet with a pillow on his back.

"YAH! Just change in the bathroom. "

"WHY? You've already seen my body.So why are you playing a shy girl?"

"It-It years ago." Baekhyun stuttered and Chanyeol smirked.

"So? Do you want to see it again?" Baekhyun was going to talk back.

"Chanyeol, are you awake?" Mrs.Park called while coming near to the taller's bedroom.Baekhyun was shocked and frozen. When did Mrs.Park come home? Why didn't Mr.Park awake him?

Chanyeol was shocked as well.With a speed of an arrow, he jumped over Baekhyun and covered both of them with his large blanket before cover Baekhyun's mouth from his palm.At that very moment the door was opened revealing Mrs.Park and Mr.Park behind her. Chanyeol peeked his head out from his blanket to look at his parents.

"OH! OMMA! "

"Are you going to sleep whole day? Don't you have work?

"Ahh-haha-Yeah, I have to go.""

"Ok then,get dress and come downstairs."    Chanyeol nodded.Mrs.Park was going to go,but turned around again.

"Chanyeol?"

"YEAH?"

"You are sleeping weird.Why is the blanket all over you? It's summer season. Are you cold? Do you feel sick?"

 Mrs.Park asked concerened and tried to go in again. Suddenly Mr.Park held her.

"Yeobo,Can't you see? He is . Let's go. He will come after being ready." Mrs.Park obeyed to his husband and went away with him.Chanyeol relieved with a deep sigh.He took his hand from B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter