Chapter 10

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for being late guys. Enjoy reading 'BTYH'.

//////////////////////////////////////

Why is he feeling something strange in his heart? Why is it so in pain? Chanyeol thought that he has done with his memories with Baekhyun.But he is so wrong. He still hasn't get over with him.Is this why his heart feel so hurt when he saw his ex-husband once again standing infront of him. Maybe.It's hurt when he see these eyes.It's hurt when he see this face.He wanted to ask many things from the latter,but Chanyeol being Chanyeol,he turned his agony into hatred.He slowly stepped towards Baekhyun,not getting his eyes away from him.

Baekhyun wanted to cry.But he won't.He won't cry infront of this man like he did before.He is the man who pushed him away when he want someone most.He is the man who didn't look at once when he left the house.He is the man who couldn't keep his promise until the end.He is the man who broke his heart into pieces. No.He never will cry because of him.What's the use of crying anyway? He is the only one who will be hurt at the end.But can he act like as he thought? Baekhyun stepped back until his back met with the wall. Chanyeol wasted no time and trapped Baekhyun onto the wall by his large hands.Everyone in the staff gasped when they saw the situation.They never had seen their chairman being angry this much.But Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't care about their surrounding.They stared at each other with raging eyes.Chanyeol hit the wall beside Baekhyun and broke the silence.Some girls almost shouted because they thought that Chanyeol hit Baekhyun.Chanyeol slowly bent down to the same level as Baekhyun and wiped the Strawberry cream that had on Baekhyun lips with his thumb and smirked.Baekhyun was startled at the sudden touch.But he remained still.

"Do you know you really are pain in the ? Why are you here? To ruin things again with your brother? ANSWER ME!!!!" Baekhyun closed his eyes for a moment because of the loudness of Chanyeol's voice.Then he looked at him with the same expression the taller has.

"It's none of your business Mr.Park."

Chanyeol has taken aback when he heard Baekhyun's words. Mr.Park. It feels so strange and he didn't like the word when it came from Baekhyun's mouth.It makes Chanyeol more irritated.He chuckled bitterly.

"Huh...of cause IT IS MY BUSINESS YOU PA.........BYUN BAEKHYUN.BECAUSE I'M THE CHAIRMAN HERE!!!!!"

Baekhyun looked at the other with surprised eyes and opened mouth.Chanyeol is the chairman here? Then is that mean he came to work in Chanyeol's company? Why didn't he know this at first? If so, he won't come here.But he is too late.He has already come to a wrong place.

"Stop it Chanyeol. You are scaring him." Kai tried to talk to his fuming friend.But he was stopped when Chanyeol loooked at him and gave a hand sign to stop talking.Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun again with thin lined lips.

"He must be scared.Because he is a thief.Tell me,is it because of revenge? Don't tell me it's a coincidence."

"MR.PARK!"

"Get lost!! I don't want to see your face here for another day.You are agitating my anger Baekhyun and I already hate you.So just quit."

Baekhyun took a deep breath before looking straight at Chanyeol in his eyes again.

"Why do I have to quit ? I did nothing wrong."

"Huh! Are you asking me? YES YOU DID!!!  ONCE YOU TRIED TO RUIN MY DAD'S COMPANY WITH YOUR BROTHER, AND NOW! NOW  YOU STOLE MY PROJECT YOU SMURF!!!! IT'S MY PROCEDURE!!!!!"

"AND IT'S MY CONCEPT!!!!"

"Doesn't that mean this project is both of yours?

Kai inturrupted the two who are trying to kill each other from their eyes.Kai came towards them.

"Do you know each other?"

"NO!!".Both of them looked at Kai and said at the same time.

"Oh....really? But your actions are saying otherwise.Besides I never told you two about each other." He glanced at Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, you owe me an explanation, as a friend."

Chanyeol is fuming right now. "I will, but first of all this smurf has to be quit or I will make him to do so."

 Baekhyun chocked his own saliva.How can this tower say that to him a smurf? "Go a head Mr.Park. You can do it anyway cause you are the almighty devil chairman here. SO FIRE ME.I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! I'M NOT GOING TO KNEEL DOWN FOR A THING I HAD NEVER DONE AND I'M NOT GOING TO BEG YOU TO NOT TO FIRE ME!!!!"

"Oh really? You really have some gut to talk back. Haven't you? Then goodbye Baekhyun. YOU ARE FIRED!!!"

"You can't." Kai meddle with them again.Others are muttering to each other what will happen next.Chanyeol raised his left eyebrow.

"Why? Why can't I do that?"

"Because I'm the one who hired him." Somehow Chanyeol was angry by hearing this.He fisted his arm to control his anger.

"Kai, remember this.You are just the CEO here and I'm the owner of this company.So If I want, I can fire you as well."

"Really? Go ahead then.I'll accept it gladly.Don't think I came here for you because I have nothing to do.I came here because you begged me to take this company for a while!!!!"

Baekhyun feels a storm is coming towards them.Kai is  getting annoyed with his friend.Baekhyun is very glad because Kai is talking for him.But he don't want to see their friendship breaking down because of him.He doesn't want anyone to get in a trouble because of him.If he is the problem here, he will leave this place too.Like he did long time ago. He really should take an action.

"OK.I'LL QUIT!" Both Chanyeol and Kai looked at the smaller.Baekhyun exhaled a shaky breath.

"B-Baek,What are you saying?" Kai asked.

"I'll quit,This place is not for me.So it's better to leave.I won't come and make troubles for you guys anymore."

He bowed and left the other two so immediately.Kai sighed and glanced at his friend who is looking at Baekhyun's ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter