Chapter 25

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun splashed water to his face.He wanted to calm down for a bit.He wanted to washed away this uneasy feeling. He felt himself that he had started to care about the giant.What is the expression that he had read on Chanyeol's face? Why did he call for his friend like Kai is a real stranger? Why did he act like so and more than that......Mr.KIM? What that .He never called Kai like that before in his presence.

'Did something happened to him on the way. No! No!No!' Then there he is,worrying about Chanyeol again. Baekhyun got some water on to his palms but the  door of wash room was slammed open causing them to fall back to the sink.

"Sehun?" Baekhyun asked curiously.The taller one is panting hard.

"Baek hyung..huh...Chanyeol...Park...Chanyeol..." Baekhyun immediately came near.

"Park Chanyeol what? What Happened Sehun?" Baekhyun almost shouted at Sehun.

"I think-they are-they are-fighting......"

Without any hesitation Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol's office leaving Sehun alone in the wash room.

**************************************************

Kai fell down on the sofa which was in Chanyeol's office with a swallen cheek.He didn't know that he would get a hard fist from the very second he tried to talk with his friend.

"What the hell Chanyeol? Why are you hitting me? What the I have done to you?"

"Are you asking me you er? What you have done -huh. You stole money and TRIED TO SELL OUR COMPANY!!! " He threw a punch again.

"YOU TOOK MY BAEK AWAY FROM ME."

A hard fist again onto his other cheek.

"YOU STABBED ME BEHIND MY BACK AND ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU ALMOST TOOK WHAT'S MINE."

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO?" Baekhyun broke into the office and pulled Chanyeol away from his all strength before the taller lands another fist on Kai's handsome face.Then he sat down beside Kai without giving a glance at Chanyeol. He caressed the swollen cheek of Kai. Chanyeol's fist is really strong. Talking about the other........

Chanyeol really wanted to give a good punch for Kai more than before. Just seeing Baekhyun's concern towards Kai was enough to piss him off. He can't see his Baek with someone else. What a selfish man.Yes! he is selfish and he doesn't care. With the things he knew from his two months journey made him to run back for Baekhyun. He wanted to apologize while kneeling down.He wanted to hold the smaller one forever. To tell him I love yous forever. But his love has already chosen new one over him. And it breaks his heart little by little.

"What's wrong with you Chanyeol?"  Baekhyun turned around and asked. He asked in a stern tone.

"You can't hit a person whenever you feel like it. If something happened talk first before using your damn fist." 

" It's not your problem Baekhyun,stay out of this."      Chanyeol said without facing the smaller.

"How can I stay back and do nothing? Kai is my............"

"BAEKHYUN!!" Actually Baekhyun startled when Chanyeol raised up his voice.However he didn't show it.He turned his attention to Kai again.He helped him to stand and hug from his waist not letting to fall before went out from the office. Little did he know that he obliviously agitated someone's jealousy.

*************************************

"Ah!"

"Hold on." Baekhyun kept the ice pack on Kai's swollen cheeks. Chanyeol had thrown a good fist.Thank god, it didn't cause any bleeding though. They are in the infirmary of their company. Kai took the ice pack on to his own hands and Baekhyun sighed.He sat beside Kai on the bed.

"Why did he hit you?"

"Who knows?" Kai said hissing with pain.

"Still the same.Huh, his fist work before his brain." Baekhyun said annoyingly.Seeing Baekhyun's cute angry face he couldn't help but to chuckled.

"Yah! Don't laugh, I said the truth."

"Yeah Yeah, I know." Kai said.He saw how Baekhyun was slowly sinking into deep thoughts.

"Go."

"Yeah? But....you are injured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter