Chapter 36

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Two pairs of eyes are looking at him and the jaws are down...domfounded. Is he an idol? No one dare to talk with the handsome man infront of him. The man is styled his hair jet black. Thick eyebrows and his thick long jaws made him handsome more.The costume from his head to toe shows him that he is a stinging rich spoiled brat.The girls in the staff are in awe but the man's attention only for the two dumb pair of eyes. He shrugged his shoulders and mouthed why, smiling.

"Care to explain what is going on Sehun?" Baekhyun asked curiously. He was wearing round glasses and it made him really cute. Sehun almost squished that sweet face of his hyung. While Chen.....He was tapping his phone and immediately looked at Sehun while pointing his finger at him.

"Y-You are....."

"He is what?" Baekhyun turned towards Chen and Chen show him his phone screen.

"OH COPERATION!!!!!!" Both said simultaneously. Sehun laughed and look down trying to control his laughter. These hyungs are really something.

"....How did I miss this?" Chen puffed once.

"Sehun-No-I'mean Mr.Oh...No...?" Baekhyun is out of words. How should he call him now? He couldn't think straightly. Oh god! He always smacked this man's head. Feeling embarresed Baekhyun scratched his hair looking everywhere but Sehun.

Sehun laughed...

"Treat me as usual hyung...."

"Treat you usually?.....YAH! you are the damn heir of Oh coperation, And you are telling me to be casual. What do you think you are Oh Sehun.!!" Baekhyun talked without a break and it took some minutes to realize that he is already talking him casually.

"........................" Baekhyun's eyes wide and he is like a little puppy who caught by his master for stealing his one of slipper. Sehun came towards them and hug the both of his hyungs from his broad hands.

"No matter what...I will always be your maknae. Got it?.....hyung?" He leaned out from the hug and smiled.

"So don't you wish me luck?"

"?????????"

"I'm taking part with Chanyeol hyung to win the proposal and that means.......... he will be the CEO again."

"......................" Baekhyun and Chen are dumbfounded again.

"Why?" Sehun mouthed again.

"Chanyeol hyung!!!!" Again both hyungs said simultaneously. Gosh these crazy hyungs!! Sehun inwardly face palmed hiself.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol took a long breath and opened the door. He should win today no matter what. This is not only for winning the proposal and becoming the CEO again. Bring the justice for the people who suffered for years. He should do well today. For Baekhyun, for himself, for everyone he love and care.

When Chanyeol entered the board meeting room everyone stood up and bowed, since he is the current CEO or the CB company. There were Mr.Park, Mr.Siwon,Mr.Kim, Jongin, Irene and other share holders. There was a person who he doesn't remind in anyway as well. Chanyeol sat down and others did the same as well.

"So let's start the meeting." irene said and others nodded.

The meeting was carried smoothly. Chanyeol presented about his new project and suprizingly Mr.Siwon also came up with a new project. But it was expected. Siwon wants to become the CEO and take the company on to his hand.

"So everyone already know, the purpose of this meeting is to propose our new project in CB company. As we know, the new proposal is done by our current CEO Mr.Park Chanyeol with Mr. Byun Baekhyun and he is putting his 20% of shares by his own to this project. Also Mr.Park Chanwook who has 10% of shares in this company has been given them leagally to his son Mr.Park Chanyeol and the whole shares of Mr.Park Chanyeol has given is 30% to this project.

So Is there anyone who wants to put your shares for Mr.Park's proposal or is there someone who wants to put Mr. Siwon's as the new proposal by putting his/her shares?'

There was a minutes of silence until Wu Seungsoo talked.

"I want to put my 10% shares on Mr.Siwon's proposal"  Exactly. Siwon wants to get this company. But the surprize is Kim Heechul.

"I want to put my 12% shares on Mr.Choi Siwon's."

"APPA!!" Out of care Irene shouted. She was shocked by his father's decision.Regaining the concious of where she is, Irene apologized before talk again.

"I,Kim Irene, wants to put my 5% shares for Mr.Park Chanyeol.'

"IRENE" this time it was Kim Heechul.Irene smirked at his own father and uncle, Heechul was glaring at his daughter while Siwon was patting on Heechul's back saying it's ok. Irene addressed the gathering.

"Right, since Mr.Choi owns 15% of shares by his own, it is 37% to 35%. Mr.Siwon has the largest share for now."

"I put my 4% shares on Mr.Park." said Baekboem and Siwon looked at both Baekboem and Chanyeol

'Well, you must keep your enemy closer more than your friend. Great Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol didn't say anything but put a pockerface in front of everyone  though he is already nervous with the result.

"I Song Jeff put my 10% shares on Mr. Siwon." 

And someone raised his hand as well.

" Sehun-shi." Irene raised an eyebrow and her eyes got big showing  surprise when Sehun winked at her. Everyone is staring at him because it is the first time they have seen this handsome man not as a mare emloyee but as a share holder in the share holder's meeting. Mr.Oh's son- Oh Sehun. The futere CEO of 'Oh Coperations'

Both teams were patientlly waiting for his choice. Who doesn't want to have a hand like Mr.Oh in their company? Sehun smiled.

"Sorry gentlemen. l've already decided. I Oh Sehun put my 8% shares on............................." He looked at Mr. Siwon and said and then Chanyeol."...... Mr.Park"
It was a great impact fon Mr.Siwon's side.

"Ok the result is 47% to 47%. There's one more person here. Mr.Kim jongin?......."

Kai nodded and looked at others..

"I, Kim Jongin put my 6% shares on Mr.Park Chanyeol." He said.

 People who were on Chanyeol's side were congratulating with each other and the opposite were giving annoyed faces. Irene continued the talking to the gathering.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. As we know the current result is 47% to 53% 5et's congratulate........" Suddenly Mr. Siwon stood up.

"6%of your shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter