Chapter 04

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho (Junmyun) sighed one more time while looking at Baekhyun's medical report.He feels very sad about Baekhyun and he really wants to help him.But what can he do if the other doesn't want.His river of thoughts was interrupted by the owl eyed boy.Kyungsoo came and sat down before Suho's table.Suho chuckled when he saw the other's pouty face.

"Kyungsoo-ah,why are...."

"How many times did I tell you to call me D.O ,hyung ?"

Kyungsoo cut off Suho.

"Woah...You will never change. You still cut off others when talking.Aren't you?Anyway what's with the mood?"

"Nothing."

But his face told otherwise.So Suho could say that something really has happened to him

"Don't tell lies Kyungsoo-ah.It's all over your face.Tell me.Ahh.....is it about your blind date.?"

Suho wanted to tease Kyungsoo for a moment.

"Why,do you like him?Is he handsome like me?"

"Huh...handsome my .How dare he try to deceive me like that.ert.He may be handsome,but how can he do such a such a thing so shamelessly."

Kyungsoo told everything to Suho what happened on last night,without a break.He looked at Suho.

"....and do you know hyung? He told me a midget.I'm not that short right? That tan skinned ert.I don't like him.No.I already hate him."

Suho couldn't hide his laugh anymore.It's so cute and adorable when this owl eyed boy nagging at his blind date.Beyond his nagging,Suho was aware that little guy somehow concerns about his blind date .His laughter faded when Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Hyung,Why are you laughing.Are you listening to me?"

"Ye-he he-yeah Kyungsoo.So he is a ert who is very handsome right.Anyway what's his name?"

Then Kyungsoo realized something.He didn't know that handsome ert's name.Suho furrowed his eyebrows asking why.Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders saying that he doesn't know.Suho snickered at the small doctor.

"So you don't even know his name though you two yelled at each other."

"Tsk-whatever,anyway hyung?"

Kyungsoo leaned with crossed arms on Suho's table and kept his chin on the back of his palms.

" You think that I am a good doctor right?'"

What happened to him last night? However Suho didn't gave any comments to the latter who is looking at him with the same cute pouty face.

***********************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter