Chapter 05

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is in the wash room at'CB', wiping the mud on his shirt with water.He looked at the mirror.Then he realized that he was a whole mess.But what can he do now?He can't go back.If not he will miss the opportunity for the job.He can't face the interview like this too.Soon they will call him.So he combed his hair with his fingers and fixed his shirt and pants though there are some wet marks on them.

After spending about 15 minutes,Baekhyun came out and sat on the seat,waiting for his time.Others who came to the interview gave some disgusting looks at him.But he replied them with a shaky smile.If only they knew what happened to him on his way.

"NO 24, Mr.Byun Baekhyun."

He was called to the interview room.He gave a nod to the worker who called his name and looked at his reflection through a glass one more time before went in.

"Hello! I'm Byun Baekhyun".He bowed to the people who are going to interview him.But halted for a moment when he remembered a familiar face among them.

"Oh Baekhyun-shi.We met earlier".There is this guy who ruined his shirt earlier grinning at him.But it's not the problem which is running at Baekhyun's head now.He looked at the table infront of him.

He is the....

*

*

*

'CEO-CB INDUSTRIES'

"Oh,are you feeling uncomfortable,Then......"

"NO!! I'm okay.It's-it's just....."

Oh god.!Baekhyun stuttered at an interview.

"Don't be afraid right.Do your best from now on.I'm with you"Kai said.His grin still on his face 'I'm with you'. Baekhyun's face was red with the comment that Kai gave.What the hell is going on? He came for an interview.He should give answers for the questions politely.But instead he is blushing infront of them all.This time Kai gave him a worried look.

"Baekhyun, Are you sick?Your face is so red".

"NO!!!"Baekhyun said much louder.Others gave him a judging look.Well,except Kai.

"No,I'm-I'm ready,Sorry for the mistakes.I'll do my best from now on."

Kai gave him thumbs up.For god sake,He is the CEO.He should act formally.But he already act like Baekhyun is his friend.

They asked some questions and the latter answered properly.They seems satisfied with the Baekhyun's answers.

He finished the interview,bowed once again and turned to go out from the room.

"Baekhyun".Kai called him and Baekhyun turned towards Kai.

"Can you wait for me some time at waiting room ,please.?"he said and Baekhyun nodded with a smile.Baekhyun went out from the room w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter