Chapter 03

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You still have the chance Baekhyun.So I suggest you to do the surgery because your cancer is in an early stage".

The handsome doctor said to the other person who is before him.The latter looked down while biting his lower lip.Eventhough they hadn't meet each other 's eyes,doctor knew that his patient was hurt.

"You don't w..."

"How long?"

The Doctor was suprized with the latter's question.Everyone is craving for a long healthy life.Everyone loves to live with their loving ones as much as they want.Doesn't this guy want it?

"Baekhyun,you......"

The doctor was cut off by the latter.

"How long I have Junmyun-shi? How long I can survive without the surgery?"

The doctor sighed as he closed Baekhyun's report.

"According to your condition it may be three years because it's only in an early stage.But it will depend on the person."

The doctor looked at his favourite patient.He caressed latter's hand lovingly.

"Baekhyun,you are very young.You didn't spend the life still,So as your doctor I'm telling you this.Please do the surgry as soon as possible.Don't take a wrong decision.You will be regret.

"Three years then"

Baekhyun chuckled bitterly.He held his tears not letting them to fall from his eyes.It hurts so much.Knowing the limit of your life.,can you stay as nothing happened.But he still has a hope.Hasn't he?

The doctor was also hurt seeing his patient's teary eyes.But what can he do more?

"Did You only get that? Baekhyun I told you that you have a chance.So please don't be a stubborn.Anyway,tell me,Why don't you do the surgery?Is it-Is it because of money?"

Baekhyun nodded his head and then suddenly shook his head.He gave a doctor a sad smile.

"I don't want to live a long life Junmyun-shi. " The doctor was taken back with Baekhyun's words.

"Why? Don't you want  to live with your loved ones for the rest of your life? I can't believe you that you will say something like that.Everyone is craving for survive.They will do anything what can they do to live one more day.But you?"

Both of them kept quiet for a moment until Baekhyun start again.But the way he talks like he is murmuring to himself.

"They all abonded me because they won't me in their life.I'm all alone in this world.huh...Ain't l so pathetic? So tell me Junmyun-shi.TELL ME!!! Is there any reason to live anymore?"

Now tears have won the game.They are rolling down on his cheeks.Doctor held Baekhyun's hand tightly without saying anything this time.

"So-so it's bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter