Chapter 28

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stopped the car and got down. He went to the other side of the car to open the door for Baekhyun. Baekhyun went to sleep on the way. His head had turned to a side.If  there was not the seat belt, he would probably get hit his head on the dash board. Chanyeol chuckled seeing the way of Baekhyun's sleeping.He slowly tapped on the smaller's shoulder.

"Baekhyun....we have arrived." Baekhyun stirred a little bit and turned his head to the other side trying to sleep again.

"Baekhyun get up, We have arrived." Chanyeol had to call again and in his second try was successful.Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes.

"Did we arrive? Already." Chanyeol nodded while giving a short smile. Baekhyun unbuckled his seatbelt and got down from the car to see where they had come.

The cold breeze ran through his pale soft skin saying the winter is coming. But Baekhyun didn't  care.Because there was something else to make him freeze.He never thought that he would get a chance to come here again before the end, his end. To the place he spent his childhood with his brother. To the place he could find some peace even a bit. To the place like his home.

"T-this......" Baekhyun stuttered while glancing at Chanyeol and the other saw the Baekhyun's uneasiness.Did he choose a wrong path?

"Do you still remember here ?" Baekhyun smiled that mixed with unsaid pain.

"How can't I? This is the place that I had so many women to call as mother." Yes, they have come to the orphanage where Baekhyun had grown up with his brother.

"Baekhyun...you maybe have so many women to call as omma....."

It's ing hurt. Baekhyun knows how to hit to the point. What Chanyeol can say? Sorry? Sorry means nothing now.He had already hurt his Baek. Maybe-Maybe he really doesn't deserve Baekhyun.

"I'm fine, sorry if I......." Seeing the hint of regret on Chanyeol's face Baekhyun tried to say.

"No, I deserve your scolding." The taller sadly smiled while taking a long breath.

"Anyway, let's go inside."  And Baekhyun agreed.

It's still the same. There's nothing much changes. It's just the time had moved so fast. He had grown up already and Baekhyun realized he missed this place so much. Baekhyun is in his own world. He didn't even realize that Chanyeol had stopped in his steps and looking at him from behind with his browny eyes.

The taller let Baekhyun to be in his own world.He didn't interrupt. He would like to be with the shorter. But he can't. His Baek is not ready to accept him again. However, this is not what Chanyeol came for. He didn't come for a visit here with Baekhyun. The plan was in his head is a must to do. Maybe It will make the smaller cry. But he should do this for Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol looked at the far away building  in the orphanage. Then he saw the man he wanted to. They made eye contact and nodded at each other.

*****************************************************

"AAAHHHH!!!!" The wine glass was shattered.

"C-calm down master." The person said.

"Calm down? ARE YOU ING SAYING ME TO CALM DOWN JEFF? HOW COULD THIS GO WRONG? HOW DID HE BOUGHT BACK HIS SHARES IN THE COMPANY? JUT ING TELL ME HOW?!!!" The said master was acting like a beast.

" How could he appear again? I told you not to let him receive any help. But how could....AAISHH!!" Another wine glass was shattered again.

"I-I don't know either master, but...."

"But...?"

"With the things I've searched It was Mr.Park...and........ Chanyeol has also involved  recently.

"What?"

"But master...there's no evidence to say that it was us right? They still believe you right?"

"Hmm...that's the only option to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter