訇.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hanbin wasted no time. He leaned closer and gently grabbed a bunch of hair from the nape of my neck, giving me a full taste of a painful pleasure. His cold fingers then curled into my hair and pulled my head back, forcing my gaze into his dark eyes which felt like a never ending dark void that consumed everything around them.

 

He was desperately trying to disconnect himself from the thoughts that continued to haunt him. His eyes held the disappointment of a guy who couldn’t save his best friend and the guiltiness of a lover who couldn’t say sorry… The pride sat into his throat, preventing the apologetic words from coming out.

 

“It’s alright… Everything will be fine.’’ I raised my hand and caressed his frozen cheek.

 

He then placed his hand over mine and continued to gaze into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat when he leaned closer and breathed into my neck.

 

“Let’s just stay like this for a while.’’ He said on a bittersweet tone before he bent down to my level and rested his forehead on my shoulder. His strong arms were wrapped around my body with no ual intention as all he needed was someone to rely on... Someone who wouldn't judge him for his vulnerability.

 

Hanbin could easily go from the devil itself to an adorable guy in less than 0, 1 seconds without knowing how attractive it was for me to see a strong guy like him in a moment of weakness. He was different. Expressing things through words would be impossible for him but he would never hesitate to show them through actions. Normal guys would fill your head with cheesy declarations and beautiful lies meanwhile Hanbin would either prove you what he feels. 

 

The way his breath hit my skin through the thin cloth of my dress… The way his arms tightened around my body when I shoved my fingers into his messy hair and also the way my heart skipped a beat each time he slid his palms down my back made me realize how dangerous had that game of love became.

 

‘’Your brother wouldn’t kill Bobby, right?’’ I hesitantly asked, breaking the silence between us.

 

I could feel his muscles straining under my touch before he lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes without responding. His slender fingers reached my face and caressed away a few strands of hair.

 

‘’You shouldn’t have been involved into this…’’ He softly spoke. ‘’Jiyong wasn’t aware of your existence until I brought you to M2. If my desire for revenge wouldn’t have been-‘’ He suddenly stopped in the middle of the sentence, realizing that those words shouldn’t have split out of his mouth.

 

‘’Revenge?’’ My eyes widened in shock at the sound of that unwelcome word.

 

 

''Revenge for what?''

 

 

Hanbin tilted my chin upwards a bit, leaving me envisioning how it would feel to kiss him again. I bit back a sigh when I realized that Hanbin, just like my brother, wouldn't talk about it when I was around. Sadly, boys are better secret keepers than girls.

 

‘’The less you know, the safer you will be.’’ His voice was rough, strained and yet, the most beautiful thing you could listen to. The way he moved his plump lips closer to my forehead and planted a warm kiss on it made my senses go overload. 

 

I desperately wanted to know what happened between him and my brother but at the same time, I didn't want to put Hanbin in a position where he had to defend me again... Where he had to step on his desires and morals again just because he liked me.

 

''I am sorry for being such a burden all the time.'' I reluctantly said. 

 

I felt so ashamed of myself that I couldn't even look in his eyes. I've always lived with the impression that I was a strong independent woman but, after I met Hanbin, I've realized that I was nothing like that. I  used to be a lion between cats but now, I was just a cat between the other lions. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter