毒.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Good and bad. Two antonyms, two opposites, two sides of the same coin. Linked together, unable to exist without each other.

 

 

I could hear the bus’ wheels scratching and groaning the ground before it suddenly stopped in place. The noises engulfed me, completely capturing my brain as everyone started to move around and grab their bags. 


I looked on the window. It was exactly how I imagined it, a big house in the middle of the forest. In normal circumstances, it would be the perfect place for our group to make some memories, to repair friendships or make new ones. Little did I know back then that this trip was going to be my own ticket to a bigger mess.

 

Heartbreaks. All of us experience them at least once in life and the irony is that sometimes, we don't even know what exactly caused us that intense pain. Is it the ego that has been damaged so much? The fear of loneliness that grew inside your mind? Or maybe the hopes that you desperately try to hold into in order to blind yourself from the fact that things are simply over. An avalanche of mixed feelings comes along with it: love, sadness, despair, hatred, anger, desire to get revenge. All of those combined in one poisonous cocktail that I was unconsciously drinking every single time I thought of him. How foolish I could be to fall so easily, so fast for a notorious troublemaker like Kim Hanbin. My brother warned me so many times and yet, I wish he never did. Because the more he mentioned how I am not supposed to be close to Kim Hanbin, the more curious I became about the forbidden fruit I wasn't supposed to taste.

 

“Do you need help with your bags?” Seunghoon asked, interrupting my line of thoughts.

 

''No, it's totally fine. I can carry it.'' I simply stated. 

 

Seunghoon has never been so overprotective with me before. Everything started when Hanbin returned. If I knew that this will be the beginning of my own inner self-destruction I would have never gone to that party. 

 

• • •

 

As we entered the big chalet, I saw Jihyun holding a pen and a piece of paper in her hand. She was probably bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter