法.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was devilishly handsome as his skin was glowing under the moonlight. He had that rich tousled hair which promised finesse, that strong brows and that appetizing plump lips which should have been illegal. 

 

He was wearing a pair of pale blue jeans and a white shirt with long sleeves. Apparently, a normal outfit but on his slim muscular body, it looked hypnotic. I suddenly became so curious about his parent's physical appearance as he probably inherited the flawless features and body type from them. How did they manage to create such a perfect kid? 

 

The time stopped when his deep catastrophic eyes met mine, forcing me to step into his world once again. I could spot some flecks of brown into his eyes but not enough to guide me out of the darkness. I was lost and no one could save me in that moment. His distinct cheekbones were still cut by that tempting dimple which could have been the reason for my guilty inner thoughts. Hanbin was a magnet and I couldn't help but get attracted to him.

 

His demonish eyes sparkled once they started to crawl down on my body without mercy. He didn't bother to be subtle or hide it as he was simply staring at my shapes just like a predator who targets his prey. 

 

My first unconscious reaction was to cover the parts of my body with the jacket as I quickly zipped it. 

 

''You have a nice body. There is no need to hide it like that.'' He snickered for himself before he handed me the helmet. 

 

''Thank you. I already knew that.'' I shamelessly said, waking up from the trance he inducted me into.

 

I was not some kind of insecure little girl, I was aware of my body qualities but the way he looked at me made me feel uncomfortable. He was intimidating me like no one ever did before. Abroad, I was known as the Ice Princess and that was because no guy would ever dare to get close to me. They were aware that the only thing they would obtain would be rejection. 

 

It was embarrassing how weak I was in front of this guy, Hanbin. He literally ripped my ice princess status through a simple eye contact. More than that, he was able to make me stutter in the middle of the sentence without a reason and feel like there was a jungle inside my stomach. He had that mysterious vibe around him, something that made me continuously crave for every inch of his skin.

 

I was about to put on my helmet when he grabbed it out of my hands and threw it on the ground. 

 

''What-'' I didn't have time to finish the sentence because he pulled up on the motorcycle. 

 

He placed my body on the gas tank in an unusual position as I was facing him instead of the road. Then he spread my legs and got his body between them. I wrapped my arms around his neck in order to keep my balance meanwhile he encircled my waist with his. He leaned closer as our lips were only few inch apart. I could feel his hot breath caressing my lips once his nose playfully touched mine. 

 

"Have you ever been so wildly attracted to someone to the point that you could actually feel like you are going insane because of them?"

 

His lips brushed mine, not innocently but more like a tease. It was hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. He made me want to kiss him so badly to the point that I was about to lose myself. I wanted to pull away before anything like that would happen but in that peppery moment, all my senses have been seduced and I could no longer think straight. 

 

Suddenly his gaze slid to the side as he was the one who pulled himself back. I felt his lips softly grazing against my slender neck. An uncontrollable moan escaped out of my mouth, making him giggle. 

 

When I gained enough courage to meet his gaze again, I noticed that his dark eyes were twinkling. 

 

"He knows it."

 

He was aware of the game and he was out playing me as I was just a pawn on his chess board and a puppet in his arms. My face heated up. What a foolish thought of mine to play such a game with the Devil and think that I will get out of it victorious. 

 

''We are late.'' He whispered before he placed a soft kiss in the corner of my lips. It was close but in the same time far enough to tease me. 

 

''It was you who started this.'' I nonchalantly said before I swung my legs over the pillow and got back to my seat.

 

I was so annoyed that he played with me like that and at the same time so annoyed that he didn't continue to do it. There is always a war between lust and brain. That kind of war was devouring me on the inside each time I was around him. 

 

''My apologies, princess.'' He smiled for himself before he pressed the acceleration.

 

 • • •

 

I couldn't see the dance floor, there were people from wall to wall, dancing like it was the last night of their lives. It was kind of expected since it was Friday, the first night of a long waited weekend. The air was unbreathable this time as you could cut the smoke with scissors. Few girls were dancing like no one was watching, but of course, everyone was. They were incredibly y, their short skir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter