爱.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''What is love? Love is when you give the last slice of pizza even though you are hungry. Love is when you give your jacket even though you are freezing. Love is when you forgive even though you are broken inside. Love is when you are afraid of losing him even though he doesn't care. Love is when you can't stop thinking about him even though you might never cross his mind. Love is when you are heartbroken even though he is happy. Love is painful and unfortunately most of the times, one sided.''

 

 

Hanbin leaned back, stretched out his legs and crossed them at the ankle, resting his feet on the desk. His dark eyes were fixed on a new prey. A beautiful model like cheerleader. She was wearing a black skirt and a crop top that barely covered her overly pert s. A jacket was hanging on her shoulder and a few strands of hair were falling down her bun. Her red lips and fancy make-up made me stare for a while. She was not our classmate and the reason behind her sudden visit was obviously no other than Kim Hanbin.

 

He checked her from head to toe before he threaded his fingers together and placed them over his belly. The corner of his lips curved upwards displaying an arrogant smile as the girl started to walk towards him. He seemed to know exactly what she was going to do. She hesitated for a moment as she stopped beside him but through a movement of his index finger, he invited her closer. He gazed into her eyes before he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap. She nonchalantly placed her hands on his chest. 

 

I felt like something cracked inside of me when Hanbin curved his hand around the back of her skull and pulled her closer to his lips. His face was so close to hers that she could probably feel his breath fanning across her lips. He then inched closer to her ear and whispered something I couldn't hear but for a moment our eyes locked briefly. He wanted to be sure that I was watching the scene. He looked like the one I fell for except his facial expression. He was expressionless with no sign of feelings. His dark hollow eyes reminded me of Jiyong as now they were sharing the same empty voids.

 

My eyes left his just to look around for a moment but when I met the classmates' eyes I felt like digging a hole in the ground and hiding there. Pity is often interwoven with condescension: I am sorry that you are suffering but I am glad that it is not me. That's the kind of look I could see in their eyes.

 

''She lasted less than I expected.'' a guy giggled behind my back.

 

''I knew she wouldn't last more. She is not his type.'' some other one added.

 

I felt traumatized, I couldn't believe what was actually happening and in front of everyone else also. My head began to spin as I stood there soaking in the cruel remarks said behind my back. I did not know what hurt me more: the fact that Hanbin was touching another girl or the fact that he was doing it on purpose.

 

I have tried to find an escape. Junhoe was the first one to call with my eyes but he avoided my gaze as he bit his lip nervously and kept staring at his phone. Jihyun was my second option because she was usually good getting out of embarrassing situations but this time she was too busy standing there frozen with a 'what-the-hell-is-happening' facial expression. The first two failed attempts led me to the last option who was no other than my brother... Seunghoon crossed his arms and I could see how his face reddened with anger as he stood up and opened the door. He then stepped outside expecting me to follow and after a moment of hesitation, I reluctantly did so.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter