危.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The wind howls as the students arrived through the doors, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends were greeting each other with a playful punch while the newcomers looked like little rabbits lost in a jungle full of predators. The seniors were standing proud and tall as confidence had always been born from experience, forgetting that once they were a prey too. 

 

Seunghoon was still blocking my way and that's because he needed a stupid guarantee that I will stay away from the person who seemed to be the new definition of danger. The bells started to ring, making everyone hurry to their classes and leaving the corridors desolated.

 

''Fine. I will stay away from him. Can we just go now?'' I said through clenched teeth. He was annoyingly stubborn as he didn't even bother to move an inch until he obtains what he wanted.

 

Seunghoon's lips curved upwards, forming the so-called 'Victory smile' and also making me wonder how would it feel to wipe it off with my fist.

 

''Good girl.'' He petted my head like I was some kind of loyal dog, getting me even angrier to the point that I could actually feel my blood pulsing through my veins. He dodged my unraveled temper as he raised up his hands in the air in an innocent pose and conveniently hidden his smirk. 

 

''Just go in first. I forgot my books in the locker.'' I groaned, spinning on my toes and crossing the corridor in a noisy way. 

 

Why was he suddenly so over protective? It is not like I ever needed that.  I was definitely not some desperate little girl who would need her brother's protection. Or maybe he was doing it because he liked to order and control me around, just like he does with his girlfriend and puppet friends. 

 

I grabbed my books and slammed the little door of the locker, securing it with my personal code that hasn't changed for years. The school's hallway was empty, my own footfalls were echoing from the walls and the teacher's voices could be heard in the classrooms. 

 

My book fell on the floor, making a terrible noise and as  I stopped to pull it up, I realized that I wasn't the only one whose steps were echoing around. Someone was following me... And as a person who had some really bad experiences in the past with creepy people, I couldn't help but overthink the whole situation.

 

I tightened my fingers around a pen as it was the only weapon I had and mentally prepared myself for what was about to come. He stopped right behind me as I could feel his breath against the back of the neck, brushing my hair strands away gently. I raised my hand in the air, ready to hit whoever disrespected my personal space, but when I turned around his long fingers locked around my wrist.

 

''Nice try.'' said Hanbin before he pushed me against the wall and immobilized my body with his own. 

 

''Ah.'' A moan uncontrollably escaped out of my mouth as the impact was clearly not a soft one. 

 

A devilish smirk cracked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter