忍.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Boys. We could describe them in so many ways. We could find them adjectives that would embrace their individual personalities but unconsciously we will always divide them into two different categories: good boys and bad boys. Just like the movies have their bad guy who usually ends up with the good girl and the good guy who is usually left heartbroken; we tend to believe that such a thing happens in real life also. Good is portraited as boring meanwhile bad as alluring. More than that, there is an unwritten fact that good girls are most likely to fall in love with the bad guy even if they know how dangerous could that turn out to be. Two things that contradict each other. Two people in contradiction. Two opposites linked by an inexplicable attraction. Perhaps that's why they say that without evil there would be no good and the other way around. 

 

 

 

Hanbin frowned at his phone, holding the same expression I have seen before as his pitiful life didn't seem to give him any break. His eyes left the phone screen just to meet mine. The same deep gaze. The same shiver. The same struggle hidden inside of his beautiful dark eyes. It felt like a thousand words leaped on his tongue but he constrained them all and stayed quiet. 

 

I got closer to him and placed my hands on his chest. His arm, as a habit, wrapped around my waist, forcing my body against his and dropping the clothes he held on the floor. The heat of our bodies mingled meanwhile our eyes became two mirrors. His cold fingers climbed up my back, caressing the spots revealed by the dress. His eyes burned in the desire to have me. He lowered himself and pressed his lips against my skin, placing kisses down on my neck. His presence was altering my senses as everything he did had such an impact on me... Stronger than alcohol, more addictive than drugs. 

 

Suddenly, a moan left my mouth under the persistent touches of his plump lips. Then he grabbed the thin shoulder straps of my dress and pulled them slowly down on my arms, revealing more of my body's skin. My cheeks burnt crimson meanwhile my hands tugged onto his shirt. He started to kiss my collarbone and shoulders as his arms locked tighter around me. Unlike other times, his kisses were soft and gentle. There was something more than lust in those kisses. 

 

''I am sorry.'' He whispered before he reluctantly pulled himself back and released my body. 

 

I looked at him confused. What was he sorry for? It was not the time when he was kissing me, nor the first time when he was touching my body in that way. 

 

''Why?'' We locked eyes briefly before he dropped his gaze to the floor. 

 

''I will take you home.'' He firmly said before he bent down to pick up the clothes and gave them to me.

 

I hesitantly grabbed them. ''I thought we were going to see Bobby. I want to- '' 

 

''I will go alone.'' He coldly cut me off. 

 

I wanted to protest but his eyes met mine before I could do so, giving me a full taste of their emptiness. I was reliving the same painful moment that brought me there in the first place. The same blank eyes I have seen a night before. The eyes of a heartless stranger.

 

I have turned around to take off my clothes but it felt like his eyes were shameless climbing on my body. Falling for him or not, there was no way I could let him see more than he already did that night. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter