戦.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bobby tried repeated times to convince Hanbin to give up on his suicidal idea but seems like nothing could change that Devil's mind. When I asked him to stop the fight I didn't think he would actually get himself involved into it instead of my brother. 

 

''What are you doing? This is my battle.'' Seunghoon angrily snapped as he grabbed Hanbin's arm and yanked his fingers roughly into his skin. 

 

My heart became a flea because I knew that Hanbin was a ticking time bomb... Any provocation, no matter how small or insignificant and his temper would blow. When his lips curved upwards into a smile that would give anyone goosebumps, Seunghoon flinched. He pulled his hand away from Hanbin's arm and unconsciously took few steps backward. His fists clenched as he was ready for an upcoming rage response.

 

Even if they were far away, I could still spot the darkness that filled Hanbin's eyes with hatred, dominance and imparted fear. A part of him craved to fight with my brother, I knew it and Seunghoon was just throwing gas on the fire through his thoughtless actions. For how long could a choleric person remain calm?

 

Hanbin raised his finger in the air and pointed towards me, dragging the attention of everyone within it. Seunghoon rubbed his eyes as he couldn't believe that I was there and perhaps the way I was dressed shocked him even more. He relaxed his body muscles and jumped off the stage, making a path through the crowd to reach me. 

 

''What the hell are you doing here, Haeun?'' He yelled. 

 

''I don't think I have to explain myself to you.'' I intonated monotonously, asking him to move away through a hand gesture since he was blocking my whole sight to the stage. 

 

''Let's go home.'' He demanded before he grabbed my hand and tried to force me to move. That's how my brother likes to solve his problems, through force. 

 

''Don't dare to touch me.'' I hitched back from his grip. ''If it's someone who does stupid things, that's you.'' My whole body heated up meanwhile anger was boiling into my throat. I was so disappointed that Seunghoon and my dead father could do illegal stuff like that, mostly when our family always relied on manners. 

 

''Do you think I enjoy it? I do it for you.'' He frowned once he finished the sentence, realizing that he said something he shouldn't have. 

 

''What do you mean?'' I curiously asked.

 

''Nevermind.'' He coldly cut me off and took a seat beside me ''Enjoy the show.'' He taunted me as he rested his feet on the table and made himself comfortable on the black sofa. 

 

I turned my attention back to the stage where both of the fighters were ready to begin. Kang Tae-Oh was standing proud and tall as he was holding the 'Champion' title around his waist. He wanted everyone to know that he is the one who will never be defeated in a battle. His eyes were concentrating on his opponent meanwhile, his muscles were into a continuous tense. 

 

On the other side, Hanbin had a relaxed position. His arms were crossed and his eyes were blankly staring at the proven stupidity of his rival. He was clearly unimpressed by the belt that was hanging around his torso and even more unimpressed about his intimidating body structure. 

 

Kang Tae-Oh was definitely bigger than Hanbin, who had a slim muscular body. He entered the tournament knowing that he has to protect his title at any costs. He was that kind of person who would step on everything and everyone to reach his goal. With a scream he rushed forward, raising his fist in the air, ready to smash Hanbin. But unfortunately for him, he missed the strike. 

 

Hanbin lowered his body and hit Kang's jaw with a ruthless uppercut. The blood pooled into his mouth, giving me a terrifying view. As a person who never opted for unnecessary violence, my first unconscious reaction was to scream. A short high pitch scream left my mouth, resounded in the whole club and drew Hanbin's attention back to me. 

 

Kang took advantage on Hanbin's moment of vulnerability and ploughed a fist into his archway. Hanbin lost his balance and knelt down in front of the tattooed monster who has already started his early celebration by raising his fists in the air and asking the crowd to worship him. 

 

Hanbin looked at me and smiled before he placed his finger on the lips, asking me to stay quiet. My heart broke at the sight of blood dripping down on his beautiful face as the guilty feeling begin to strangle me. 

 

''Is he allowed to hit him when he isn't looking?'' I desperately asked Seunghoon, hoping that Kang will be disqualified because he broke the rules. 

 

''Everything is allowed into this kind of battles, Haeun. There are no rules. If Hanbin continues like this, he might end up in a coffin.'' He said before he threw a shot of tequila on his throat and slammed the glass on the table. Even if my brother didn't want to show it, there was some kind concern in his words. No matter how much he apparently hated Hanbin, he still didn't want to see him dead. 

 

''Coffin?!'' I repeated his words terri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter