This is Probably the iest Chapter of this Story! Or is it? Part 3 - Kryber Special

Fly Away With Me

Moments after Jessica and Yuri left the room...

 

    As Krystal and Amber shared their first kiss as a couple, though it was meant to be innocent and brief at first, both could not help but deepen the kiss. Prolonging it as much as they could, as they passionately shared how they felt for one another until they were force to part their lips. Only to swiftly intake a quick breath of oxygen that they have breathlessly ran out of, with their lips just slightly away from each other. Their breathing mingling as they take as much air as they could to ready themselves on another heated session.

"I can't get enough of you Krys." Amber huskily said against Krystal's mouth as she continues to ravage the young girls lips. Her grip tightening on Krystal's waist, pressing the exquisite body against her very own.

"Amber!" Krystal moaned the blonde girl's name ily feeling awfully hot as she was being molded against the older girls body. Her hands now messing with Amber's hair, as she tries to match the kiss with her very own heated greed. The blonde girl then plunged her tongue suddenly inside Krystal's mouth forcing its entrance which the brunette girl eagerly welcomed, and as their tongues met, both could no longer contain the burning desire they are feeling for each other, especially for the younger one, she wants it so bad.

    Wanting to finally be one with the older girl, she then led their bodies to the edge of the bed as Krystal suddenly pushed Amber to lie down, stunning the blonde girl at how aggressive the brunette girl is. Amber could not help but gulp as she stared in the eyes of the young girl whom by the looks of it, only has one thing in her mind. Shoot! Amber thought to herself nervously.

    Though as much as she wanted it to happen, and believe me its something she would jump off a cliff for just to finally have Krystal right then and there. She could not help but feel a little apprehensive on taking things too fast most specially because of Jessica. She just gained the brunette girl's older sister's approval and she wanted to prove to the older Jung that her intentions to Krystal is pure.

    Krystal then slowly started to her own shirt with eyes not leaving the blonde girl's even for a second, making the older girl panic and suddenly stopped Krystal hands from doing so making the brunette girl suddenly frustrated and whiningly protested at Amber's sudden show of chivalry. "YAH! Do you have any idea how much I want you right now? You STUPID STUPID Llama!" Not one bit amused, the young girl exclaimed at the blonde one who is right now fumblingly trying to rebutton Krystal's shirt. The young girl still looking down at her girlfriend's ridiculous act with eyes of unbelief as the other one finally finished buttoning her up and heaved a sigh of relief once she was done.

"Princess I don't think this is the right time yet. You know your sister Jessica just approved of us. I don't want her thinking that I'm stepping over my boundaries, not respecting you. You know how protective she is of you." Amber explained herself as she look up at at the young brunette with her hands on the girl's waist pulling Krystal a little closer to herself, trying to give off her warmth and love that never failed to touch the young girls heart but still, disappointed she tried to protest at Amber's ridiculous sentiment about this situation, wanting to change the blonde girl's mind.

"But your not overstepping your boundaries Am, I'm your girlfriend and its only normal for us to do such things. Where at the right age already for crying out loud." The brunette girl reasoned out as she touched Amber's face lovingly and once again reach down for another passionate kiss.

    As Amber helplessly responded and Krystal sensing that the blonde one is no longer resisting her, she straddled abrubtly over the older girl's thighs and deepened their kiss even more earning a muffled moan from the blonde one who is now very much lost in the heated exchange. Krystal smirking for a second against Amber's mouth, as she suddenly pushed the blonde girl back down and before the older girl could regain her restraint, the brunette quickly captured the blonde girl's lips once again. Lost in the sudden wave of passion perpetrated by the younger one.

    Before things got heated up Amber was able to muster her last will of strength and suddenly started tickling Krystal. Startling the younger girl whom was previously drowned in lustful desire, that quickly dissipated the feeling with the blonde girls tactics. Krystal writhed helplessly as she giggled uncontrollably. Amber then switched their place as she continued to tickle the younger girl amusely, moving from the sides of the brunette's waist then her feet.

"Amber stop please!" As Krystal incoherently begged, as she flays her hands and feet, leading the blonde one to hold on to the brunette's feet placing it over her shoulder as she continues to tickle the young one, when the door suddenly flung open, reavealing their current awkward position to the now raging Jessica.

"I did my best to stall her Berber." Yuri suddenly blurted out at the back of the raging Jung. "What the hell were you doing with my baby sis llama freak!"

 

At the cafeteria...


    The atmosphere was so tensed that Yuri could not help but fidget from her seat trying to rack her brains out with ideas on how to easen up this situation. Jessica on the other hand still have her instense or should we say, her undivided murderous glare directed at the poor llama who is now scared beyond explanation as she tries to sloppily eat her food.

"Amber, baby you should eat properly." Krystal blurted out. She seems to be the only one unfazed by the situation, as she sweetly wiped Amber's mouth with her fingers, took off the rice from her lover's face and ily ate it, while looking intently at Amber.

    The act of the young girl was so captivating that the blonde girl could not help but grin stupidly and was about to lean in for a kiss when she suddenly realize that they were not alone. Jessica now is beyond furious on how the two could still act lovey dovey right in front of her, when they were supposed to be at least a bit embarassed, specially with the manner of how she caught them just a while ago.

    Amber was able to stop herself just in time, as she nervously eyed the older Jung at the corner of her eyes. She was supposed to slowly turn her attention back to her food when the brunette girl managed to continue where she left off and quickly planted a quick peck on her lips as the younger girl gave her the sweetest lovestruck smile, which made Amber gulped for she know just how dead she is.

    Jessica unable to control herself anymore quickly lunged at the expecting llama who could not help but just close her eyes and wait for her inevitable demise. Luckily that did not happen as Yuri was quick to stop her girlfriend from attacking the blonde girl, and instead felt her girlfriend's loving arms came around her head as she was pressed protectively against the young girl's chest.

"YAH! Yuri let me go! I'm gonna kill this llama! Soojungie get away from her now!" As the petite girl tried to break away from the tall girl's grasp. "Sica, please calm down babe." Yuri tried to calm her girlfriend who is continously trying to desperately break free from her.

"No way unnie! I won't let you hurt my baby!" Krystal exclaimed with determination looking straight at her sister's eyes, as the two Jung exchanged intense cold stares that would definitely kill anyone else they directed these gazes at.

    It took a good few minutes before Jessica finally gave up and sulkilly sat back down to her chair. "My baby sis is grown up, I don't know how I can handle this." Jessica said with a whiny voice as she started to cry in utter frustration, and placed her hands to cover her face. The younger sister on the other hand could not help but giggle at her sister's tantrum act and could not help but walk over to the petite one and pull her in a warm embrace which only made the other one tear up more. Yuri could only stare lovingly at her girlfriend who is crying childishly now. She could not help but find it helplessly adorable.

"You won't need me anymore. You'll only want to spend time with that stupid looking llama now." Jessica managed to say in a hoarse shaky voice, whilst she was still crying uncontrolably. Pointing harshly at Amber who could not help but cringe, then the petite girl resume to her crying and clung to her baby sister.

"Yah! Silly unnie, I still need you. I may spend more time with Amber just because I want to make up for the time I was not able to be with her in my life but, I will always make time for you. You know I can't live without you Unnie." Krystal tried to comfort her older sister. For anyone who could see this scene, it would probably look like Krystal was the older sister trying to comfort her younger sibling.

"Promise?" Jessica then cutely looked up at her younger sister with eyes still welled up in tears that she managed to stop momentarily from continuously gushing out.

"Ofcourse!" The brunette smiled at her sister assuringly, who now tried to fix herself out from her messy state and as if nothing has happened she sassily turned to the blonde girl as she stared at her with dead eyes. "If you ever hurt my sister. Mark my words llama, I will bury you." The short girl stated in monotone which did not fail to send chills to Amber.

    Amber then abruptly stood up straightened herself as if she was a soldier, hailed a salute for the petite girl. "Yes Ma'am!" The three girls could not help but laugh uncontrollably at Amber's silly act and the blonde girl then embarassingly scatched the back of her head cutely, which did not left unnoticed by Krystal as she ran back to her lover's arm and hugged the older girl tightly. "I love you, you adorably cute Dork." Krystal chirped happily with both her arms wrapped tightly against the blonde girl. Amber tried to look over to Jessica just to test her reaction and the petite girl was only able to heave a sigh of defeat and nodded approvingly at Amber telling her with her eyes that she's okay with everything now and the blonde one doesn't need to worry about anything else but her sister's happiness.

 

After Dinner...


    Everything went well after that and as the two pairs finished their dinner they all went back to their room, but it seems like tranquility is nothing but an unchased dream for these bunch, as another crisis unfolded at their midst.

"Soojungie, I will not let you sleep with that llama at the same bed! No freaking way!" Jessica protested animatedly. "Well I wouldn't let her sleep on the same bed with that sleazy captain as well!" Krystal retorted back.

    The two sisters now is in a heated argument once again, and the other two could not do anything but just witness their girlfriends at the sidelines as the heated exchange happens between the two Jungs.

"Why are you so against Yuri and Amber being close together, is there something you know that I don't?!" Jessica now a little curious as to why her baby sis has been so against the two being together.

"I just don't want anyone close to my Amber, if she will be sharing a bed with someone then it should be me, and only me!" Jessica could not help but chuckle in amusement. My baby sis is a Jung alright.

"Okay baby sis, but I still can't let you guys sleep at the same bed, Amber you sleep in the couch." Jessica waved her hand dismissively at Amber. The blonde one then nodded and followed the petite girl without question. Right when Krystal was about to protest once again.

"It's either Amber sleeps in the couch or we go back to our suite and leave Yuri and Amber alone here, you choose." The younger one defeatedly just nodded in agreement, and with that everything has finally been settled for the day, as everyone now went into deep slumber in their respective beds.

 

Meanwhile at the reception area...


    Kai just arrived from his flight and finally made his way to the ski resort of her future sister in law, and he could not wait to see his fiancee. "Excuse me but do you happen to know where Krystal Jung is? Also can I have a room here please." Kai inquired at the reception desk.

"I'm afraid everyone is now in their respective rooms sleeping sir. It is late in the evening after all. As for the room, luckily one was vacated just recently, it's Suite no. 1 you can occupy and use that one." The conscierge politely responded. Kai then nodded, and took his key then made his way towards his room. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow to see you.

 

 


A/N

Anyeong chingus!!! Sorry if your bad bad author made you wait for too long, but yeah here it is finally! And yeah its not Kryber unfortunately, I apologize to all who probably is expecting it, I just don't think its time yet for our babies but maybe in the future, we'll see, let's just let the story unfold naturally hehehe. So how was it? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter nonetheless. Please don't forget to comment below and tell me your thoughts. Upvote if you like it and don't forget to subscribe so that you would get the latest updates. Geri OUT!