This is the Laziest Day I've had Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the kitchen...    

 

    They are currently drowned in their own world as they madly kiss each other back as if trying to compete in deep passion when suddenly a loud growl on the stomach startled both of them breaking the kiss. Krystal could only bow in embarrassment, and the blonde girl could not help but laugh at how freakishly adorable her girlfriend is. "How can you manage to be so hot one minute to being so damn cute in a split second?" Amber pinched the young girls nose and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Go back to the living room before I loose control. I'll just finish this up real quick. Prepare a movie as well so we can watch while we eat." Since she was already hungry, and there is no reason for her to argue anymore, the brunette just happily nodded and ran back to the living room to prepare the table and fix up a movie they can watch.

    As Amber finished preparing their late morning snack. She then picked up their food and made her way to the living room. "So what do we have on our movielist." Amber asked enthusiastically as she laid the tacos on the table. "Well I gurantee you Ms. Liu, you'd be very impressed of my selections." Krystal said proudly as she grabbed the remote control and played the movie. The blonde girl only chuckled in response and scooted beside the young girl, bringing the brunette to her arms. Amber could not help but smile at how her girlfriend's eyes are currently glued on the television with so much eagerness. "I seriously love this movie." The young girl gushed one last time. "I can see that Princess." Amber grinned at her girlfriend and stole a peck on her lips and then brought her attention back to the movie. Is this- Despicable Me? Amber could not help but scrunch her forehead in disbelief. Cut her some slack Amber, its just the first film.

    They've already watched about 3 movies and to her dismay, it was all indeed animated films. Not that she did not enjoy them but she didn't realize that Krystal's love of this genre is to this extent. Though she did have a clue since in Japan they also happened to watch this certain type of film. Amber still could not help but be shocked at the young girls taste in movies. The blonde girl still had that frown on her face, but when the young girl slightly looked up to her she immediately changed it into a smile, looking down at her girlfriend lovingly. Krystal satisfied with the blonde girl's look assumed that she was indeed enjoying the movie as much as her and gazed back at the screen. Unable to concentrate any further and losing all hope of seeing anything but animated films, Amber started to drift off too dreamland.

    Half way through the 4th film Krystal started to doze of as well and hearing her lover's even and peaceful breathing did not help her prevent her sudden desire to sleep. As much as she wanted to finish the film the young girl no longer had the strength to fight off her drowsiness and soon after followed the blonde girl into deep slumber.
 

Late in the afternoon...

 

    The two lovers were soundly sleeping in each other arms and the first to wake up was the younger girl. As Krystal opened her eyes and looked up, she saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully and it sort of took her breath away for a second as if seeing the most beautiful thing for the first time in her life. She then turn her head that was previously resting on the older girl's chest and shifted a bit. Now with her chin pressed on top of the blonde girl's beating heart. The young girl watched Amber sleep serenely.

    Observing the older girl quietly lasted several good minutes, and then Krystal could not help herself anymore and traced her fingers slowly on Amber's face starting from her forehead to her eyebrows down to her nosebridge and lastly her lips. Her fingers lingered there for a few seconds as she stared at it intently. Though she doesn't want to wake the blonde girl, it was like she was being drawn by an unknown force and she just had to lean in and taste those lips. Krystal closed her eyes and let it linger for a bit. It was but a soft kiss but she poured out all her love on it. She slowly opened her eyes and was startled to see Amber's eyes looking down at her with eyes that mirror for what seem to be the same amount of love as her if  not more.

    Krystal was unable to react immediately but as soon as her senses went back she sat up straight immediately trying to hide her embarrassment with her long brown locks. "Stealing kisses when I'm asleep aye?" Amber playfully smirk at the young girl. "Well it seems to be the only thing that could effectively wake you up." Krystal said indignantly as she pouted and looked away from the blonde girl. Amber could not help but laugh uncontrollably at the young girl's childish attempt to justify her actions. "Well I guess I couldn't blame you if you've mistaken me for sleeping beauty. Cause' I do look beautiful even with my eyes closed." Amber replied as she tries so hard to compose herself and wipe the tears that formed on the corners of her eyes from laughing too much. "YAH!" Krystal glared at Amber and puffed her cheeks. "Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing you." The blonde girl then stood up as Krystal's eyes followed the older girl's form with her glare still intently on her. With her back still turned from the younger girl. "Although, I can't guarantee to stop teasing you if your gonna glare at me like that with your puffed cheeks. It looks too cute, I'm thinking I want to see that more often from now on." Amber replied as she turned her head on the latter part of her statement with a cheeky and dorky grin making the brunette threw a pillow right at Amber's face, only to further amuse the older girl. "That's it Liu! That would be the last kiss you'll ever get from me this whole day!" Krystal huffed out in frustration at her girlfriend's continuous teasing, and before she knew it the blonde girl's face was in front of her only about a centimetre apart, making the younger girl's eyes land unconsciously at those tempting lips and at that moment she immediately regretted what she said, but ofcourse she wouldn't admit that. "Y-yeah! Unless you beg me I won't kiss you!" The young girl said defiantly, but not without stuttering a bit which the blonde girl did not fail to notice. Knowing she has the upper hand seeing how the young girl is already showing signs of faltering on what she originally stated, Amber decided to go along with it. "OK." The blonde girl simply agreed nonchalantly and walked away from Krystal, leaving the younger girl speechless and with a dumbfounded look at her face as she bit on her lips in utter frustration and drew out her breath exasperatingly. "Ugh! That Stupid LLAMA!" Krystal mumbled irritatingly as soon as she saw the blonde girl disappear and went in the kitchen.


While watching T.V...


    As the blonde girl was still in the kitchen, Krystal busied herself watching some random show as she was lying on the couch with her favorite adventure time stuff toy Finn, clutched tightly in front of her. It has been about an hour since the blonde girl was in the kitchen and the young girl was starting to get impatient and was tempted to check just what her girlfriend is up to and what food she could possibly be preparing. As she was about to get up to check on the blonde girl she suddenly smelled something delicious. Inhaling the wonderful scent she excitedly stood up to make her way in the kitchen when Amber conveniently turned up smiling dorkily and not wanting to show her girlfriend her over eagerness, Krystal coughed and immediately to compose herself and cooly questioned the blonde girl. "What is that Llama?" She pointed at the pot that Amber was holding, as she asked with no emotion. As soon as Amber put down the pot on the table, Krystal could not help but bite her lips to hide her amusement at how domesticated her girlfriend looks right now with those pink apron and pot holders on her hands, making the urge to want to throw herself at the blonde girl and give her a kiss almost unbearable, but she held it in. "Beef brisket." Amber simply said. Upon hearing the word beef Krystal's face immediately lit up but the young girl immediately switched to her poker face and replied cooly. "Hm, my favorite. Impressive. Is this your way on trying to get me to kiss you again, hmm Ms. Liu?" Krystal said accusingly as she folded her arms and looked at the older girl with her arched brows, but in the back of her mind she was silently hoping that the older girl would just admit it so she could stop playing this game she started which she feels she would eventually lose in the end if it continues. Amber then made her way towards Krystal and when they are just a breath away from each other, Krystal thought that she was about to win, and that the older finally decided to give up and immediately closed her eyes anticipating those pair of lips she has been missing all afternoon since they woke up. "Maybe." Amber said huskily and made Krystal's eyes shot open to look up at the blonde girl now smirking at her. "Why YOU?!" Krystal said with utter disbelief and disappointment of herself as she clearly lost this game, but she was not gonna give up just yet. Amber could not help but chuckle at how persistent her girlfriend is at this little game as she walk back to the kitchen to get the utensils so they could eat the food they prepared. "That's it! I won't ever kiss you unless you beg me to!" Krystal shouted with determination in her eyes. She will make sure that before the end of the day, Amber will beg her her to do as she wish and win.

    Good thing Amber was already inside of the kitchen as her princess wasn't able to see the current distress look on her face. "Shoot!" She muttered under her breath. I think I overdid it. Amber thought as she scrambled her brain on how to get out of the situation. Certainly the thought of not being able to kiss her Princess would prove to be the most difficult predicament she got herself into. Avoiding to kiss her girlfriend though also is difficult for a day would have certainly be more attainable than this, but like Krystal the blonde girl also refuse to lose this game. Guess I'll just have to make sure you beg me first instead of myself for that kiss. Game's ON Princess. Now with a sly smile she thought of ways to make the young girl give up, and would make sure she comes out victorious. Krystal on the other hand was also plotting ways to win as well as she sat on the dining table with the same sly smile on her face as her girlfriend. Your not winning this game baby. The young girl grinned devilishly and as soon as Amber arrived at the table both of them wearing the same amount of confidence on their faces. Their gaze met and even without words both can understand that its game time with both of them determined on not losing.

 

 

 


At the dining area

A/N

Uhm, annyeong? WAH! Sorry if it has been so long once again. I got addicted playing this one game and, yeah. MIANHE! For some reason also I can't seem to get pass all websites with recapthca verification which big time but I was able to have a workaround on that. Hope you guys still remember this story. I will try my best to update more often, please continue to support me. PEACE! Geri OUT!