This is the Biggest Misunderstanding Ever! Or is it? Part 1

Fly Away With Me

Morning finally came...


    Amber squirms from her bed as the sun slowly illuminates the room forcing her to finally wake up from her deep slumber. As she sat up and stretched her two arms, her phone suddenly vibrated and she took it from her bedside table and Krystal's name flashed on it. As the blonde girl grins in amusement while reading her Princess' message.

 

"Good Morning Baby! I miss you... :( BTW there's a car waiting upfront to bring you in the office. We can never be too careful you know. See you at work. I love you. <3" - Krystal

   

"GAH! My Princess is so thoughtful! I love you too!" Amber gushed loudly her reply to Krystal's text as she rolls around in bed ecstatically while holding her phone up. "I shouldn't be late. I need to get ready quick." Amber then stood up, and made her way to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. She just decided to make some French toast for breakfast and orange juice because she did not want the people sent by her girlfriend Krystal to take too long. After finishing up her breakfast she also decided to make some sandwiches for the brunette girl so they can eat that for lunch. She felt that with all the effort from the young girl, it's the least she can do. After successfully packing their lunch she then went out of her unit and made her way outside of her apartment building.

    The moment she saw what was in front of the building, she was stunned and is now frozen from her place. Princess, this is too much. There were two black SUV parked in front and girls in black suits with dark sunglasses lined up in two as one of them approached her. 1, 2, 3--9?! She counted silently as she saw 9 girls who look like bodyguards in their uniform in group of 4 with the other one who seem to be their leader approaching her and introduced herself.

"Park Ji Soo. You can call me Jihyo. I am the leader of the group who will be watching over you from now on under Lady Krystal's order. Please allow the other's to introduce themselves as well." Jihyo bowed and gestured for her other members to introduce themselves. Amber could only nod to give them permission to continue. "Im Na Yeon! You can call me Nayeon, nice to meet you." Each of them started to come forward one by one to introduce each one of them, as the last person introduced herself to Amber. "Zhou Tzuyu. Height 170cm, Weight 48kg, Blood Type A. Nationality Taiwanese." Tzuyu said robotically and immediately went back to her position. "Oh! Your Taiwanese? Me too! I'm Amber guys, nice to meet you all!" Amber then flashed her famous dorky smile that momentarily blinded everyone.  "Ehem!" The girl with pink hair, faked cough to catch the attention of her colleagues and luckily that woke them up from their dazed state. Hm that's Jungyeon. Amber took a mental note trying her best to remember all of the girls names "This way Amber-shi." The long blonde haired girl gesture for Amber to go inside the the car. "Thank you, your name is Momo right?" The girl could not help but blush knowing that the androgynous girl was able to remember her name, and she nodded shyly. Amber gave another warm smile before finally going inside of the SUV.

 

As they finally arrived at the workplace...


    Amber got off the car as they are now in front of the airline office. Her smile even widen more than ever as she saw just who was waiting outside for her. The young brunette ran immediately towards the blonde girl and engage in a longing kiss. The 9 girls were stunned because this is the first time they saw their lady being this love strucked and it sure did not amuse most of them especially the  girl with long dark hair and chinky eyes. "Nayeon-ah hurry up we're leaving." Nayeon did not realize that they were just given instructions that they will be summoned when the blonde girl  needs to go home, because she was lost in jealousy at how lovey dovey the couple were before them. "Oh! Thanks Sana." She flustered and the girl with space buns just gave her a nod. "Our lady sure has grown up." The chinky girl just heaved a sigh and went inside the car as she glanced a last look at Krystal. Thank you for making our Princess smile. The two SUV car containing the nine girls then drove off as the two lovebirds made they way inside the company building.

 

In Krystal's office...


    The two now are once again engaged in a hot kiss, with both of them taking and giving everything they've got to each other. They seem to be much closer now than before. Even though their heated exchange last night on the couch was cut short. "Princess, I need to go, I have a plane to fly in just a few minutes." Amber breathlessly said to the young girl who still had her eyes closed, savoring the passionate kiss she just had with the blonde girl. "5 more minutes." Krystal replied dismissively and captured Amber's lips once again. The blonde girl was lost for a second but was able to recover immediately as she held the young girl at sides of her arms, pushing her slightly away from her. "I don't have 5 minutes Princess, I even barely have 3. I need to run or Yuri will kill me or worse, I might get fired." The brunette pouted at that and Amber could not help but be amazed at how quickly her girlfriend transforms to being so damn y to being so darn cute in just a split second. "Aigoo! My Princess is so cute." The blonde girl pinched the young girl's still puffed cheeks. "YAH! Let her wait then, its her and unnie's fault for interrupting us last night, that I'm like this." Amber chuckled once again. And now she's scary. The blonde girl stole a quick peck on Krystal's lips and run off to the office door. "See you at lunch Baby I love YOU!" The blonde girl gestured a heart sign with both her arms over her head, making the young girl laugh in amusement. "Love you! Stupid." The young girl sassily retorted back at Amber. The older girl flashed another dorky smile and finally closed the door.

    At the sound of the closed door, Krystal's smile instantly fell and her face is right now turned into a serious one. Time to work. Krystal sat down to her chair and started going over a series of documents. She needs to make a proposal soon if she wants her relationship with Amber to last, and she has never been more determined to keep anything in her life more than her girlfriend right now and it inspire her to push her to the limits. She her laptop simultaneously as she does some research as well on who possibly could partner with the company on this venture. She knew she could not do it on her own and she needs to find the perfect merger that would let them keep the company and break off their arrangement with the Kim's as soon as possible. She know it isn't exactly the ideal solution but she is being practical here. With all the things that needs to be done, she's no longer worried how she was gonna spend the entire morning without Amber, by burying her head deep into work.

 

It's finally lunch time...


    Krystal was still engrossed in her work when suddenly someone bust inside her office. "Princess! Lunch TIME!" It was none other than Amber. The young girl just rolled her eyes with her girlfriend's childishness. "I'm still working Am, sit." Amber could not help but pout at her girlfriend's lack of enthusiasm on finally seeing her. "You should have missed me even for a little bit you know." The blonde girl mumbled as she went inside Krystal's office and sat on the couch in front of the her desk. "What did you say?" Krystal asked without looking which annoyed Amber even further. "Nothing, Ice Princess." Amber scoffed at Krystal which made the young girl drop her pen rather angrily on the desk. "What did you just call me?" Krystal is now shooting daggers at the blonde girl, but refusing to back down Amber stood up and angrily placed the lunch box where the sandwiches she made are in. "I can't believe I even bothered to make this for us. Enjoy your lunch. I've already lost my appetite." Krystal was unable to react in time as she was only able to snap out from her daze when Amber finally slammed the door shut behind her. What just happened? Krystal was lost.

    Meanwhile, the furious blonde girl who just stormed off her girlfriend's office is now walking endlessly and before she knew it she is already outside of the company building and is in some unknown street, she has no idea just where the hell she just landed herself in. "Great now I'm lost!" Amber cursed at herself when suddenly someone placed a hand on her shoulder startling her, and when she look back she saw the very young and tall Taiwanese girl she just met this morning. "Tzuyu?" The young girl who is currently feasting on her ice cream just waved at the shocked blonde girl. Then a thought came across Amber. Krystal must have sent her. "Are you following me?" Tzuyu continued to on her ice cream innocently. "Hm, well the others were actually looking for you, but I'm just here for ice cream, you want some? I still have a popsicle here if you want." Tzuyu stretched her arms over to Amber and offered the other ice cream she bought. "Thanks." The older girl heave a sigh of relief and gladly took it. She tear the packaging and ate the popsicle ice cream alongside the young Taiwanese girl.

"Did Krystal ask you guys to find me?" Tzuyu hummed in response. "Yep! She seemed very desperate, did you guys fight? Oh! Let's sit there? I don't think I can continue eating this while walking, it keeps falling off." The young innocent girl pointed at a near playground with bleachers, as she struggles to prevent her ice cream from falling off.
    
    Amber just chuckled at the girls adorableness and followed her to the playground as they sat on one of the bleachers. "So, what brought you here on this foreign land?" Amber asked as she lean her back and concentrated on eating her ice cream. When she caught on the corner of her eyes that the young girl's expression has suddenly changed into a sad reminiscing one. "My families' death." The young girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath and loudly breathe it out and slowly opened them with this very sad look. "I have nothing left there so I decided to go some place else, and here I am. I guess it was long travel but I'm glad that I made it here with the others. As much as I miss our homeland, here I was given another family, and I will do everything to protect it." The young girl then turned to Amber and flashed a genuine smile that blinded the blonde girl. She had no idea someone at that age to have been through a lot and the fact that she is smiling right now made her admire the girl's strength and courage. Amber was unable to respond back and just settled with a warming smile of admiration at her fellow Taiwanese girl as she stretched her hands and pat the young girls head conveying how proud she is of her.

    As the two enjoyed the gentle breeze, they were not aware of the certain someone closely following their every move. "You have finally shown your true self, Amber Liu." Kyungsoo did not let a single moment of that encounter pass without documenting under his lenses. "Keep it coming." And with a mischievous and triumphant smile, he continues to snap pictures of the two girls at the playground.

 

 

 


A/N

Ohh Ahh Ahh YEAH! Sorry I just happen to adore Twice as well hehehe. Hm, tsk tsk tsk this is Kryber's first fight as a couple right if I'm not mistaken. And geez, Kyungsoo is way scarier compared to Kai lol. Amber be careful! Someone is watching your every move, and isn't Tzuyu adorable? Nayeon too haha, the self confessed Krys fangirl. Let's see how much more this story would unfold. Are you guys still with me? Sorry if things are kinda slow, but I promise that this story will continue on so please support me still. Love you GUYS! Geri OUT!