This is with no Doubt a New Beginning! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the Kim's residence...


    Krystal sat quietly as her parents and future inlaws discuss the details of their engagement. Everything seems to be already planned out, down to the flowers that will be used at the reception to even the color of the table cloth as well as the napkin arrangement for the public announcement of her engagement to the son of the Kims. His name is Kim Jong In but he calls himself Kai, which she has absolutely no idea where he got it from or what relation it has to his real name, not that she gives a damn anyway. He can call himself whatever he wants for all she cares.

"I think we should start with the clothes fitting as early as tomorrow. That way they could have a photoshoot with the chosen clothes that can be used for the public announcement." Mrs. Kim suggested, as they scanned through different designs with her Krystal's mom.

"What concept should we go for then?" Mr. Jung asked. "Hmm, Krystal what do you think?" Her father suddenly asked, breaking her from her trance. She thought for a while and simply said. "Ethereal, I guess."

"Wow that is perfect honey, we'll go for that." Mrs. Kim nodded in agreement with Krystal's suggestion, as the two mothers focused their eyes once again on the many pictures and design layout scattered on the table. Krystal went back to staring far away at nothing, looking like she was in very deep thought.

    Kai could not help but stare at his future bride, as he continuously mentally praise how beautiful she looks just by sitting there. "Son, I guess you no longer have any objections about this huh?" His father nudged at him teasingly and all he could do is bow his head down to hide the growing smile in his face. He indeed had strong objections about the arrangement before but that was now all thrown out the window, for there is nothing he could possibly wish more than being with the most beautiful maiden he has ever laid his eyes on.

 

While everyone was busy...

 

    Krystal could not help but feel so lost. She is currently at the Kim's residence but her mind is somewhere else, or should we say very much preoccupied by someone else. Kai is not that bad, he's polite. Definitely was raised well and with refined manners. He does not look bad too, in fact he is what people would consider conventionally good looking, he was indeed the perfect match that anyone could ask for, but why can't she stop thinking of the androgynous blonde. This heavy attraction she has for her definitely is something she has never experienced before.

"I want to see you." Krystal whispered to herself. She just wants to finally get out of there and go to the office and look for Amber. She at least owe it to herself to find out what exactly what they feel for each other and if its something worth going after. Although she knows that whatever she's thinking of would probably be futile at the end but she simply can't help herself. Rationality seemed to have left her the moment she laid her eyes on the blonde beauty. Its like being forcefully in a different dimension that defies all natural laws of nature, rendering the unreasonable reasonable in Krystal's mind.


After several hours...


    The two families finally said their goodbyes to each other. "Are you sure you don't want to stay for lunch?" Mrs. Kim pleaded for nth time as they exchange hugs and kisses with the other family.

"I'm sorry, but my daughter Soojung here seems to have a very important appointment before early noon, Jessica also has to go to an afternoon flight. We will have to continue this next time." Mr. Jung politely declined.

"Aw, that's too bad. I wanted to spend more time knowing my future daughter in law." Mrs. Kim stated looking at Krystal as if waiting for a response, Krystal  then answered. "I'm sorry auntie but I really need to take care of something first before I can go along with all this." That made the Jungs as well as the Kims furrow their eyebrows debating within themselves whether they should give meaning to the young girls words that sounded as if this situation is something she haven't learned to accept yet.

"What do you mean dear?" Mrs Kim could not help herself but ask the question, because if her future daughter in law is indeed having doubts marrying her only boy, she has to know.

    Krystal's father looked meaningfully at Krystal, trying to speak with his eyes to stop her daughter for uttering more nonsense, about this engagement, but Krystal shrugged it off and continued anyway.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim. Dad, Mom and Unnie, you too Kai." Krystal looked at each one of them and took a deeper breath to muster the courage to say what's on her mind and maybe just maybe, be able to buy more time for herself and get out of this situation. "As much as everything seems to be ideal I can't hide the fact that this is against my will, I have nothing against your son, but I simply cannot get married just for the sake of a business deal. Please give me sometime too actually solve our problems and save our family's business on my own without relying on anyone." Krystal boldly stated stunning everyone.

    Krystal bowed her head and walked away from everyone and just as she thought that her future inlaws would be turned off and insulted she was shocked when Mr. Kim suddenly blocked her way and spoke these words. "I am very impressed, I will give you a chance to find a way to pay the debts of your family to us, if you are able to lay out at least a feasible 2 year plan within 6 months to pay us back we will free you from this agreement, and we will no longer force you to marry our son."

    Krystal blinked her eyes multiple times, not believing what she just heard. Was she just given a chance to escape this fate? Kai on the other hand did not like the idea at all and stepped in.

"Dad you have to kidding right? Why are we re-negotiating this? And how do you think Krystal can find a way to pay us that amount of money at such a short span of time? This is impossible and unnecessary." Kai protested firmly not liking the anything that his father suggested.

"Well, I guess my son is right Krystal." Mr. Kim agreed, which made his son heave a sigh of relief, and Krystal a sigh of defeat. "I will give 3 more months so that will be 9 months in total Krystal, its not that much but I guess my son wants to be a bit generous."

"What?!" Kai sharply shouted in annoyance at his father. He has absolutely no idea what is going on with his old man's head. Krystal on the other hand jumped towards Mr. Kim and grabbed his hands to thank him. The old man could not contain his smile at the cute act of the younger girl.

    The Jungs then made their way to their guys and bid the Kims goodbye, then they finally drove off, and with that the Kims made their way in the mansion.

 

Back inside the Kim's mansion...

 

    Kai could not understand just why his father did that. He just has to know. He is now in front of his father's home office and took a deep breath. He knocked three times. "Come in!" The old man shouted from the other side of the door. Kai then carefully made his entrance and stood before his father.

"Take a seat son, what can I do for you." His father gestured his arms to signal the young man to sit at a chair near his study table. Kai obeyed and sat down and proceeded. "Why did you do that father? It was already agreed upon, why do you have to give her hope that she can get out of this."

"Son, she clearly is against this. I have to at least to the civilized thing and give the poor girl a chance to fight back and have a say at all this." His  father calmly explained.

"Why does it seem that you are taking her side?" Kai whines annoyingly.

"I'm not taking sides here son, in fact I am giving everyone a fair shot." His father reasoned out.

"But I want to be with her dad, what if she finds a way to pay back their debts to us, what will happen to my engagement." Kai tugged at his hair with frustration.

"Don't worry son, unless they find someone else that would lend them the same exact amount of money which I doubt considering the current state of the airlines. There is no way she could pay us back. Giving her false hope before crushing it into nothingness will put her into place, and with that it will be easier to make her do anything you want. I would much rather have that than a rebellious inlaw. For now let's at least give her the illusion that we gave her a chance so that she could no longer escape once she loses everything. She would have to realize herself that she needs us. That she needs you, and with that son I promise you, she will be the perfect and most loyal bride." Mr. Kim explained completely leaving his son absolutely speechless at his father's genius.

 

Now at the Jung's mansion...


    Krystal could not contain her happiness. She now has a chance to get back her life as it should be. Sure it still seems to be an impossible feat but she'll take it. Its better than having no choice at all.

    Her father on the other hand is very worried, he know's what the other old man is scheming and that in the end it is his little princess that would lose, but he definitely does not want to break his daughter's spirit.

    One of the best things about Krystal is her relentless when she wants something. A killer instinct that she definitely got from being a Jung. He knows better than to discourage her, cause maybe just maybe, his princess could save what their family worked so hard on for so many years. He promised to himself that he will do anything in his power to support her.

"You did good Princess." Krystal's father walked to her and brought her to a simple embrace as he kissed his precious daughter's forehead then walked away. That simple gesture did not fail to warm Krystal's heart, and she definitely is now fuelled up to do whatever it takes, to save their company and at the same time win back her freedom.

    But before everything else, she has to do something first. She has already contacted Sulli prior to leaving the Kim's mansion earlier and the reason why she insisted on not staying for lunch is because she knows that Amber will be at the airlines for her very first flight, and it is scheduled this early noon. She already double checked the handsome girl's schedule for the day and luckily she will be one of the co-pilot on Jungs private plane that would be flown to Japan for Jessica's flight.

    She quickly packs up her things and threw some clothes on her luggage trolley as she hurriedly caught up with her sister, who is wondering where could her sister be going off to. "Where are you going baby sis?" Jessica asked her sister curiously looking at the latter's luggage on hand.

"Coming with you of course." Krystal said as if its obvious.

"I remember begging you to come with me weeks ago, what change your mind?" As the two walked to the car and handed their luggage to their driver. "Let's just say I had a change of heart." Krystal smiled at her sister and finally went inside the car, and they both drove off their way to the airport."

 

At the hangar...


    Amber was standing along with the flight crew as they wait for their VIP passengers. She is stil a bit nervous even though she's only gonna be co piloting, as she tries to calmly collect herself, two exceptionally beautiful ladies suddenly made their way to the crew and they all bowed in unison, Amber was a bit late but followed suit the other employees in bowing at their VIP guests. She know's that their two passengers were none other than the two daughters of their airlines' CEO, but what she will realize as she lifted her head would shock her. The moment she lifted her head, her eyes met the young brunette that captured her heart in an instant and at the same rate crushed it to pieces.

    She was speechless as the younger girl held her gaze at the blonde girl as if implying that there is no way she could escape her. Amber was not sure, and could be imagining things but what she saw in the younger girls eyes if she wasn't mistaken, was desire. Its as if she would jump at her anytime and ravage her lips just like when they first met at the bar, and believe me, there is nothing she wants more than doing exactly that, but they had to contain themselves and instead just stared at each other with meaningful looks in their eyes.

    The older girl absolutely did not missed how her baby sister looked at the new pilot. You have a lot of explaining to do Soojungie, and I will make sure that you will tell me everything. Jessica swore to herself. that she will make Krystal talk later no matter what.

 

 


A/N

WOHOO!!! Finally done with this new chapter. Are you ready for this flight? What do you think is gonna happen next kekeke. Please Comment Subscribe and Upvote if you happen to like the story. See you guys on the next update. Geri OUT!