This is the Biggest Misunderstanding Ever! Or is it? Part 2

Fly Away With Me

Back to Krystal's office...


    The Brunette restlessly paces back and forth as she tries to once again call the blonde girl only to hear endless ringing. "Ugh! She's not answering at all!" She yelled at her phone in frustration. Krystal tried to collect herself and calm down as she decided to dial another number. "Have you found her yet?" She asked with a monotone voice. "Not yet Lady Krystal." As soon as she heard the answer she breathed out a sigh of disappointment. "That will be all for today Jihyo, you can all go home." And with that, Krystal immediately ended the call. Amber where are you? The young girl finally sat on her chair and rested her head at her desk sullenly.


After several hours...


    Time sure flies when your having fun, as the two girls endlessly chatted about their hardships until they realized that the sun was about to set. "Shoot it's almost night, they might be looking for you now instead of me." Amber chuckled lightly. "OMO! Jihyo is gonna kill me." The tall young girl panicked and when she checked her phone she saw a lot of missed calls and suddenly went pale when it flashed and saw that their leader is calling. Tzuyu gulped and carefully placed the phone on her ear. "Yeobseyo?" The scared girl answered softly and as Amber watched Tzuyu intently. There was a moment of silence and after that Tzuyu winced at her phone as their leader scolded her endlessly and demanded her to go home as soon as possible. After the call ended the Taiwanese girl let out a sigh, she knows very well that this is not yet over and she would probably get the the full blast of Jihyo's anger once she gets home, not wanting to meet her demise just yet she decided to take the blonde girl home first before everything else. "Amber-shi I'm gonna have to take you home first. I need to at least make sure you're safe. At least I would have something to report and maybe they wouldn't be too mad at me." Amber nodded as she followed the young girl and hailed for a taxi.

    As the taxi finally made its way in front of Amber's apartment. The blonde girl got off immediately and waved at her new found friend goodbye. She trailed her eyes at the vehicle as she waited for it to disappear from her eyes. The smile that she had in her face instantly fell as she remembered her first fight with her girlfriend. I overreacted didn't I? She heaved a deep sigh. She decided to not go home just yet and instead stop by to her favorite cafe with her friend Min. She thought that she needed someone to talk to on how to fix things in her relationship. She's still new to this and did not have that much experience so she went to her friend to seek for advise.


At the coffee shop...

    
    Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Amber is now regretting her decision on coming for help with this short yet violent girl as she rubbed her head from the spot wherein she got smacked by Min for the nth time. "Aish! I can't believe you Llama! Ofcourse she's working, you should've been more patient and understanding!" As Min was about to smack her head once again, Amber finally had enough as she stood up towering the short haired girl. "I know! Gosh Min, your going to split my head in half if this conversation goes on any longer." Amber pouted with her eyes looking down. Min could only heave a sigh as she calmed herself down. "Sit down." Min said in a more gentle voice that made the blonde girl follow sheepishly and sat back down. "I'm just worried you know. I think you really love this girl and I don't want you to mess it up." As the short girl patted the blonde girls head gently. "Did I hit you too hard?" Amber just nodded cutely and before she could feel something else because of this exchange, Min suddenly pulled out her hand from Amber's head. "Call her now and apologize OK?" Min then stood up and so did the blonde girl. "I will. Thank you Min." They exchange a brief hug, and Amber finally went out. What are you gonna do without me? Min sighed as the sight of the back she knew too well fade from her eyes.

 

Krystal on the other hand...


    The brunette girl finally received a report from Jihyon that Amber finally made it home and was accompanied by Tzuyu. She has no idea if she should be happy that her girlfriend was home safe or be mad that the blonde girl did not even bother to answer her calls and spend the entire afternoon with one of her bodyguards. She ruffled her hair in frustration as she stood up and took her bag and the lunch box that Amber left earlier. She didn't touch it, because she still wants to eat it with the blonde girl. She waited all afternoon for Amber to come back only to be disappointed. Krystal then went out of her office after turning off the lights and decided to just go home for now. She's not coming back Krystal, just go home. It pained her heart admitting it and with heavy feelings now weighing on her shoulders she went inside her car and head home. Will I lose you just like that Am? This thought trailed in Krystal's mind for the whole journey home.

 

In Amber's apartment...


    Amber is pacing back in forth. She knows exactly what to do but she could not get herself to pick up the phone and call Krystal. "Argh! What is wrong with me just call her damn it!" She tries to look for Krystal's name again on her contacts and when she finally found it she still could not get herself to press the button. Giving up she plopped herself on the bed throwing her phone aside. "If I can't call her, then I should just see her, face to face and apologize." And with that she finally made up her mind, and right when she was about to go out someone suddenly knocked on her door, thinking that it was Krystal, she ran and flung the door open immediately. "Princess!" She shouted enthusiastically expecting her girlfriend only to be disappointed. "What do you want Minho?!" Amber exasperatingly said, frustration evident on her voice as she turned her back immediately from the young man. "Hey! Is that how you greet your bestfriend that you haven't seen for days." Amber quickly turned her eyes back at Minho with a non amused eyes. "You're not in a good mood are you?" Minho could only scoffed at his bestfriend's indifference. "Obviously." Amber replied back sarcastically as she sank down on her couch.

    Minho was just standing there contemplating if he should ask his bestfriend for a small favour. He suddenly coughed sickly and sniffed hard earning the blonde girl's attention. "Are you sick?" The young man just nodded and Amber immediately stood up and walked closer to her bestfriend as she check his temperature. "You have a fever. Gosh! Minho why are you even up? Sit down first. Did you take your medicine already?" Amber guided Minho to the couch and right when she was about to leave him to look for medicine, Minho grabbed her arms stopping her. "Actually I came here because I need a favour to ask from you. Can you pick up my girlfriend in the bar Am? She's really drunk and as you can see I can't even stand properly let alone drive to where she is. I don't know where she lives yet so you can just bring her back to my apartment. We got in a little fight you see." Minho was looking up to Amber with pleading eyes and there is no way she can turn him down. Amber just nodded and Minho immediately gave his bestfriend a hug. "Hey! No hugging! You'll transfer your virus to me, I don't want to get sick!" Amber struggles from the young man's hold and manage to break free from him. "Meanie." Minho said cutely. "Eew! Just go back to your room I'll go ahead and pick your girlfriend up. Oh BTW do you have a picture?" Minho immediately perked up and scanned his phone for her girlfriends's picture and proudly showed it to the blonde girl with a proud smirk on his face. "OMO! Isn't that Krystal's bestfriend Sulli?" Amber held on the young man's phone in excitement. "Sure is!" Minho chirped. "Wow! OK I don't want my sister in law alone in a dangerous place for long now do I? I'll get going oppa." Amber said as she made her way to the door, but before closing it she said one more thing to Minho. "And BTW oppa, go back to your unit I don't want you spreading your virus in my home." Amber said cheekily sticking her tongue out at the baffled young man. "YAH!" Minho protested, and Amber immediately slammed the door shut.

 

When Amber finally arrived...


    The blonde girl immediately went straight to Minho's apartment, carrying the drunken girl. She knocked at the young man's door with her foot because she had her hands full. "Oppa its me! Open the door!" She shouted and the door opened in an instant. Knowing that her bestfriend's in no condition to carry the tall short haired girl she took it upon herself to carry Sulli all the way inside Minho's unit. As Amber safely laid Sulli on Minho's bed she immediately made her way out, before she made it to the door, Minho managed to thank her. "Thanks Am, I owe you one." Minho said by the door. "What are bestfriends for? Get some rest, you still need to take her for a swim remember? Get well soon oppa." Minho ruffled Amber's hair and gave her a warm smile. "Thank you Llama." The blonde girl just nodded back and Minho finally closed the door.

    While walking to her unit she remembered that she still haven't made up with Krystal and instead of going back to her apartment she immediately made her way down the elevator then out of the apartment building as she immediately hailed for a taxi, and gave instructions to the cab driver to drive to her girlfriend's house. She needs to fix things with Krystal, she loves her too much to let things end just like this, and she felt extremely stupid for getting herself in this position at the first place. I'm so stupid. With determined eyes she waited patiently to reach her lover's home.


In front of the Jung's mansion...


    The guards let her in without question because they already recognize her and as Amber is now standing outside of the door, before she could knock her phone rang and seeing her girlfriend's name on it she immediately answered it. "Princess! I'm here in front of your house. Look I'm sorry for acting like that this afternoon. I was really stupid. Can you please open the door and see me? I really miss you?" There was absolutely no response from the young girl, only silence. Right when Amber was suppose to say something more, the door suddenly flung open revealing the young girl. The blonde girl didn't realize just how much she missed the the brunette until she finally laid eyes on the magnificent beauty in front of her and she was instantly hypnotized, and as she step closer to Krystal longing for that lips she was instantly stopped by the young girl as she shoved the lunch box she left at her girlfriend's office separating them with it. With a bewildered look, the blonde girl look at the luch box she currently have on her hands and back up to the emotionless face of her girlfriend as if looking for an answer. Krystal breathed in deep and exhaled, and managed herself to look straight at Amber's eyes. "Let's break up." Her girlfriend's eyes where emotionless and it shocked Amber that it made her drop everything she was holding, scattering its contents by the doorway with her eyes widened in utter shock. This can't be happening. It's as if her world came crashing down in that very instant as she saw Krystal finally closing the door.

 

 

 


A/N

Uh oh...Thoughts guys? Comment Subscribe and Upvote if your still with me. Geri OUT!