This is the Best Thing About Alcohol! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the Bar...

 

    It was already pass 9pm and Krystal is seriously drunk, as she rants endlessly at her bestfriend. The other girl was also drunk now but not as much as her friend for there should at least be someone sober enough for them to at least get home safely.


"My life is ruined Ssul, this is the first time in my life that I have no clue what to do. What should I do Sulli-Ah?" Krystal was whining drunkenly as she finished another shot of vodka and slammed the glass at the table. "One more round please!" as she signals the bartender.

"Soojungie I think we've had enough, we've been drinking for almost 2 hours now. We should go home." Sulli protested and tried stopping Krystal from getting another drink.

"No way Ssul, I'm still not drunk enough, I want more." As Krystal forcefully reached for the drink her bestfriend just took away from her, and drank it in one go. "Cheers!" as she raised her empty glass and grinned at Sulli. Sulli helplessly drank her own, and clinked it with Krystal's glass. Guess this is gonna be a long night. She thought.

 

On the other hand...

 

"Where the hell are we going llama, let's go back inside. We haven't even been there for more than an hour." Minho protested as his bestfriend drags him away from the club.

"It's too loud there oppa, I don't think my ears can last one more second in that place." Amber reasons out to the whining Minho. "Let's look for a bar instead, at least its a bit more civilized and quiet. That way we can actually talk to each other."

"But I don't want to talk Ber-ber I want to PARTY! WOOH!" Her bestfriend is obviously drunk now, way to much to Amber's amusement.

"AISHH! Shush! Just Follow me you Party Animal." Amber blurted annoyingly to her drunken friend.


    After what seems to be hours of endlessly walking they finally found a bar that suits Amber's taste.

"Here Minho Oppa! This is perfect." As Amber points at the bar signage enthusiastically.

"I don't even care anymore Amber, I just want to seat down, my feet is killing me. I'm not even drunk anymore." Minho replied exhaustingly to the excited girl beside him.

"Well that's perfect then, more drinks for us!"


    As they enter the bar, Amber savors the ambiance that she deems absolutely perfect, and then finally chose a spot as Minho sat down tiredly. "I'll just get us some drinks oppa." Without replying Minho just wave at Amber gesturing her to just go right ahead without him.


    As Amber approached the bar, she could not help but notice these two girls with their heads resting on the counter top. Then her attention suddenly was captured by the girl with this long lightbrown hair, mumbling inaudible words. She tries to at least make something of it by leaning closer to the long haired brunette when the girl suddenly lifted her head up, startling Amber who luckily evaded bumping into it.

"You!" The drunken girl points her fingers at Amber with eyes half opened and half closed. Making you wonder if she can even see properly at all.

"Me?" Amber points at herself cluelessly, having no idea what the girl means. Wait I think I've seen her before. "Hey your Krystal Jung right? We met at the office remember?" She was a little ecstatic knowing that this gorgeous girl actually remembers her. She was about to come closer to initiate at least a conversation when suddenly...


*Flashback a few hours ago*


"I have an idea." Sulli suddenly snap as she wave her finger at Krystal.

"Idea on what? Sulli?" Krystal responded non-interestingly at her bestfriend as she continues to drink with her head rested on the counter top. "One More!" she gestures for another drink to the bartender.

"This is your worst day ever right?" Sulli looked at Krystal waiting for the obvious confirmation. "Yes." Krystal said with a monotone.

"Then why not try to at least make it better?" Sulli's eyes glinted as if she said something nothing short of genius.

"Well how the hell am I gonna do that genius?!" Krystal growled annoyingly at her bestfriend.

"Try to find the most handsome guy for you here and make out with him. You have nothing to lose anyway Jung. Your about to be forcefully married to someone you don't even know, might as well have fun with someone you've actually chosen yourself." Sulli stated it as if it is a matter of fact the most genius idea she has ever come up with.

    I guess it was the alcohol kicking in, because Krystal actually is taking this idea into consideration. One thing she would never agree with if she were on her right mind, but as of the moment, you can say that she is by definition, out of her mind.


*End of Flashback*


    Wh-hat is happening, why is she so close to me wait, I think I feel something on my lips. Is that-? Amber's eyes widen as she realized that the drunken girl's lips indeed was on hers. She blinks once, twice, or thrice. She've lost count, nor does she even care anymore. The strong taste of alcohol was suddenly infused between their lips as Krystal deepens the kiss, and with that Amber was lost.

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

Hello Everyone!!! Thank you to all that subscribed in this story and to those who took the time to view and read it. I swear I wanted it to be longer but my brain is not working at all, I decided to end the chapter right here. So please anticipate the next, all I can say is whatever you think is gonna happen has a very big chance of being wrong kekeke. Oh BTW I've also added a cover, so that pretty much drained out my brain cells for the day lol. Hope you guys liked it. Please don't forget to leave your comments so that I know what you think of the story. Geri OUT!!!