This is Definitely a Night to Remember! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

Just when things are about to heat up...

 

    Krystal suddenly broke the kiss too early for Amber's liking, leaving her wanting for more. The brunette then created an arms length distance between them as she looked at the blonde androgynous girl from head to toe with a smirk as she nodded approvingly at herself then looked over her bestfriend who has her thumbs up thrown in the air.

"Ssul, I finally found mine." Krystal stated proudly as she roughly grabbed Amber's collar and lead her to the counter to seat with them forcefully. Sulli still has her arms with a thumbs up, in the air. "Nice, Jung. Good Job." Sulli nodded with approval at her bestfriend's catch.

"Do you have any Idea how long I waited for you?" Krystal nonchalantly stated as she has the back of her hands under her chin with brooding eyes concentrated at the blonde girl. Wow she looks absolutely wasted. Amber facepalmed herself, she was also staring back at the Krystal with defiant amazement. Right when she was about to respond, Minho suddenly made an appearance, obviously annoyed because his bestfriend did not come back with their drinks as promised.

"Where have you been Amber, how long do you intend to make me wait?" Minho is not at all amused, and by the looks of it, for him, his friend just ditched him to be with some girl.

"Oh Oppa I was just-" As Amber was trying to explain, the girl beside Soojung suddenly stood up and as if Amber just saw a quick flashback on what happened to her not long ago. She was left there, stunned. Unable to say anything as she saw the two make out in front of her and Krystal.

"Did you just say Oppa? Wait do you happen to be a girl?" Krystal said shockingly with wide eyes breaking Amber in her trance.

"Yeah, don't you remember my name?" Amber simply asked, as the two that was just on a heated session earlier finally decided to sit with them, all attention for each other with smirks on both their faces.

"Hey Ssul, I don't need to remember their name right?" Krystal asked with eyes still on the handsome girl while she leans back and whispered to Sulli's ear. Though it was loud enough for Amber and Minho to hear. "Nope." Sulli simply stated, referring that they don't need to find out the names of whoever they will be having fun with for the night.

"Nope." Krystal then responded back to Amber with more confidence after confiding with the Master of this ridiculous plan.


    Right then both Amber's and Minho's eyes met, and like telepathy, finally understood just what kind of situation they both got themselves into.

"O-ppa d-do you think that this two-?" Amber hesitatingly stuttered unable to continue, as she finally grasp what the two drunken girls intends to happen with them.

"I think so." Minho said without much care because unlike the blonde one, he wouldn't mind going home with this tall short haired girl who looks absolutely cute and stunning with her peach one piece dress accentuating her flawless white complexion.

"I don't care I guess, your too handsome to be a girl anyway I'd still take you." Krystal playfully roared like a lioness seductively as she close their distance pretending to bite the dumbfounded Amber.

 

At the hotel...

 

"Yyah! Oppa Why did we bring them here?!" Amber couldn't believe that they are in a hotel with these two totally wasted girls that are currently clinging helplessly with each of them.

"Sulli said they need to swim to sober up and this hotel has a pool in it." Minho defended himself, cause he knows exactly what amber was implying, and though it is very tempting indeed. He has no intention of taking advantage of these two innocent looking ladies.

"Minho-Ah, I want to swim now." Sulli pleads at the Older boy as she tries to stand up on her own and marched to the concierge of the hotel to set up an arrangement.

"Amber I'll take care of it from here, just go right ahead at the pool, this two seriously needs to sober up." Minho said as he was in front of the reception finalizing the arrangements at the hotel for the accommodation.

 

At the pool side...

 

"Yah! What the hell are you two doing why are you both stripping?!" Amber quickly covers her eyes as both Krystal and Sulli took off their dresses. Amber quickly runs off to seek immediate help from his older friend.

    What Amber didn't know is that they actually have their Sports Swimwear on, they are prepared for this situation because apparently the only way this two could sober up is by swimming, there is one more problem though, but we'll get to that later.

 

At the reception...

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Those two- argh! I need your help!" Amber was panting as she pleads Minho to hurry up. Dragging the Minho to the direction of the pool.

 

Meanwhile back at the poolside...

 

    Sulli just finished swimming and is a bit sober now but too tired to move her body. Krystal on the other hand is still in the pool and she looks like a floating dead body with her head on the water, as her hair sprawls elegantly above the water.

    As she drifted away now from the other girl, an unknowing spectator was startled, he was at the edge of the pool resting his back at the tiles of the indoor amenity when a sudden heap of black hair suddenly approached him, and he was beyond scared as there seem to be no stopping it.

    This was supposed to be Kai's third and last night at the hotel before he finally introduces himself to his future in laws and wife. The supposed to be relaxing day is now changed into a terrifying one for he never thought he would encounter something supernatural as this.

    The horrendous heap of jet black hair suddenly closed its distance, on to his neck at his left side that made him jump off the pool making it look up and finally reveal the goddess behind the scary tousle.

"What time is it?" Krystal looked up at the startled stranger.

"Uhm 2am." As Kai shows her his watch, while still sitting at the poolside with the gorgeous maiden still on the water.

"Krystal!" Amber shouted as she charged at the two and pried Krystal away from the unknown man that is currently close to her. "Who the hell are you?" Amber blurted annoyingly without looking at the man, with all her attention at Krystal that was now clinging to her tightly.

"My handsome llama, hehehe." Krystal mumbled giggly as she puts her arm around Amber, but then her eyes was suddenly caught by the other boy that is now in her presence. "OMO, what a handsome goldfish, should I have fun with you instead?" Krystal suddenly removed her arms around amber to the blonde's disappointment.

    As Krystal was about to approach Kai but she suddenly changed direction and went back to Amber and said. "Nah, this llama is way more hotter than that goldfish." Krystal grins enthusiastically at the other girl earning a blush for she thought Krystal was about to ditch her and be with the other guy instead, and men was she happy that Krystal chose her.

"Awesome Choice Jung!" Sulli out of nowhere shouted again with a thumbs up in the air supporting her bestfriend's wise decision. Both Minho and Amber chuckled at the two girls antics.

 

Inside the room...

 

    As they finally went to their room. Yes its without an "S" people. The two seem to have sobered up a little and are now both in robes. Or at least the other one is. "My head! Agh It hurts like hell." Sulli painfully stated as she covers her forehead with her palms.

    "Here drink this." As Minho handed her medicine. Sulli took it unsuspectingly and drank the medicine then her eyes widened at the sudden realization. She looks at Minho who is fully dressed then she looks at herself with just her robe on, roamed her eyes around to check just where the hell she is and then.

    "KYAAA!" Sulli shrieked! As Minho desperately tries to protect his eardrums from the girls sudden shrill. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Me?!" She said accusingly as she got her hands on a pillow hitting Minho with it as she says each word. "Hey, hey its not what you think, your the one who told us to bring you guys here so you could sober up. You said you needed to swim." Minho desperately trying to protect his head from Sulli's assault.

"But why in a hotel you byuntae!" Sulli was still hitting Minho, when they suddenly heard the other two.


On the other end of the room...


"Why do you still have this on llama, are you hiding from me?" As Krystal was trying to take Amber's clothes off.

"Oppa! Help! I thought swimming would sober this two up! Then why is this one still way too drunk? She's going to me!" Amber was trying her very best to fight off the insistent brunette who seemed to have overpowered her and has pushed her on to the bed, straddling at her waist.

 

Back to Sulli and Minho...

 

"Hey I thought you guys are supposed to sober up once you get to swim?" Minho questioned as he was still holding up his hand to protect his face.

"Krystal's case is a bit more complicated actually, I'm the only one that could sober up simply by swimming as for Krystal-" She trails off faintly "It needs to be in the sea." She stated curtly.

"Why did you not clarify that EARLIER?!" Now it was Minho's turn to be angry as she towered at the pale girl, who is now cowering over his sudden outburst. "Amber Buddy! I'm coming!" Minho then ran to his bestfriend's aid as Sulli follows behind him.

 

Well this is awkward...

 

    Both Sulli and Minho thought as they saw the two making out senselessly. "Well I guess we can leave them alone." Minho simply stated and as he was about to turn his back when Sulli tugged at his shirt and looked up to him with pleading puppy eyes. "Minho Oppa please help me take Soojungie away from your friend she is clearly not on her right mind right now and I don't want her to do anything she would regret later on."

    Minho look at Sulli intently and understood. He nodded at the girl assuringly as he walked over the two persons, currently engaged in a heated make out session front of them.

"OK! Time to break it up you two, Amber snap out of it, remember she's drunk." As Minho carries Krystal and shoved her over his shoulder not minding the younger girls violent protest.

"Put me down you Turtle, give me back to my llama, we're not done yet!" Soojung said angrily as she was thrashing nonstop kicking her legs and flinging her arms as she hits Minhos back with her fists.

"Soojungie, please calm down let's just sleep for now ok?" Sulli said pleadingly at the girl, as she her hair away from her face, which seemed to have calmed Soojung down, which moments later have finally fallen asleep. Minho gently put Krystal down on the bed as Sulli mouthed. Thank You. Minho then went on his way as the two girls finally drifted off to dreamland together.

 

Back to the other side of the room...

 

    Amber was staring absentmindedly at the ceiling, lying on the very bed that she and Krystal just share not long ago. "Well that was amazing." Amber muttered.

"What was amazing?" Minho blurted teasingly with his grinned way up to his ear.

"Yah! Oppa! You Startled me!" As Amber threw a pillow at the older boy.

"Haha- Aigoo! My Baby Llama bro has finally grown up. Tell me are you in love? Baby dino?" Minho nudged at Amber who is now wearing a confused yet serious look.

"Do you think she'll remember any of this when she wakes up?" As she let's out a sigh.

"I doubt it Ber-ber, but even if she forgets, it would still be up to you to make her remember." Now Amber is more than sad, she looks absolutely devastated.

"Well at least one of has a better chance at love, I'm rooting for you Oppa." As Amber forcefully flashes his dorky grin at Minho.

"I wouldn't count on it llama, now go get some sleep, remember tomorrow is your big day, make it count." As Minho stood up from the bed and made his way onto the couch and rested his tired body.

    Amber on the other hand still in deep thoughts. Is it ok to fall for you? As she slowly evened her breathing and finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

Phew, finally finished this chapter, you may noticed that there are some events that is somehow similar to actual or rumored events of the other ship lol. So what do you guys think? Is it long enough for you? I'm not sure when the next chapter is gonna be uploaded, I want to take my time on that one to make more awesome, but don't worry I promise it won't take that long. So how are you enjoying this so far, please leave your comments bellow so I would know at least what you guys think. See you you on the next update! Geri OUT!